本世纪重大事件
Milestones of the Century.
* 缅♥甸♥曼德勒 *
* MANDALAY *
尽管正值强降雨季节
Despite the season of heavy rainfall,
但日军继续侵略扩张
Japanese forces continue to push through
从缅♥甸♥掸邦向曼德勒进军
the Shan state of Burma toward Mandalay.
同盟军曾报道过
Allied forces have reported the use
日本独特的鬼战士
of special Japanese ghost soldiers,
能够艰难地生存下来
who are said to be able to survive
在恶劣的丛林地形持续数月
in the hostile jungle terrain for months on end
使用隐形战术和古代兵器
using stealth tactics and crude ancient weapons.
有一件事是肯定的,在太平洋的同盟军
One thing is certain, her allies in the Pacific
正在遭遇另一场残酷的挑战
are pressing for yet another brutal encounter
日本侵略者制♥造♥了更大的威胁
with the Japanese invader who poses an even
那就是组建秘密的暗♥杀♥组织
greater threat with the use of the mysterious killing art
也就是所谓的"忍♥者"
known as "ninja."
是
Hai.
是
Hai.
是
Hai.
特别是如果你结婚了
Particularly, if you get married.
你确定你不想报♥警♥
Are you sure you don't want to call the police?
是的,我确定,只是为了点钱
Yes, I'm sure. It's just money.
他们还会在那里吧
They're still out there.
不会了,那俩小混混欺软怕硬,相信我
No. Couple of punks looking for an easy score. Trust me.
他们早就跑了
They're long gone.
什么
What?
你确定你没事
Are you sure you're okay?
没错
All right.
你说得对
You're right.
我有点不高兴
I'm a little upset.
关于什么
About what?
关于事实...
About the fact that...
我没有尽快给你这个
I didn't get you this sooner.
这是什么
What is it?
打开看看
Open it.
幸福的象征
The symbol for happiness.
嗯,凯西
Mmm. Casey.
太美了 - 来
It's beautiful. Here.
送给你的
For you.
还有我们的宝宝
And our baby.
你还没吃完你的饺子
You didn't finish your gyoza.
我没食欲了
Lost my appetite.
不是我
Not me.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Me too.
凯西
Casey.
凯西,你醒了吗
Casey, are you awake?
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
继续睡觉吧
Go back to sleep.
不,告诉我
No, tell me.
奈♥美♥子
Namiko.
我想吃黑巧克力
I want Black Thunder Chocolate.
还吃啊
Again?
对不起
Sorry.
我去买♥♥吧
I'll get it.
没关系,那算了
Never mind. It's okay.
你别去了 - 不,没事的
You don't have to. No, it's fine.
我这就下楼去超♥市♥,好吗
I'll just run down to super, okay?
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
你真的别去了 - 好啦
You really don't have to. - Stop it.
我想要,好吗
I want to, okay?
凯西
Casey?
既然这样的话,你能也买♥♥一些...
In that case, can you also get some...
紫菜汤
Tao Kae Noi?
巧克力和紫菜汤
Chocolate and seaweed?
谢谢
Konnichiwa.
奈♥美♥子
Namiko.
你不会相信我居然...
You're never gonna believe how...
不
No!
奈♥美♥子
Namiko!
不
No.
这里对她来说是个特殊的地方
This was always a special place to her.
这里也是她告诉我她怀孕的地方
This is where she took me after she told me she was pregnant.
我不知道
I didn't know.
我很抱歉你失去了她
I'm very sorry for your loss.
你怎么知道的
How did you hear?
泰国并不完全是太平之地
Thailand is not exactly the North Pole.
她对我来说就像个小妹妹
She was like a little sister to me.
警♥察♥怎么说的
What are the police saying?
抢劫
Robbery.
他们说这附近总是这样
They say it's a trend around here.
我也有我的疑惑
I have my doubts.
疑惑
Doubts?
这并不重要
It's not important.
你为什么不来我在泰国的道场
Why don't you come to my dojo in Thailand?
摆脱这个晦暗的地方
Get away from this darkened place for a while.
投入训练
Train.
开始抛弃悲伤的自己
Begin to empty yourself of grief.
谢谢前辈
Thank you, senpai.
但我有一些未完成的事情
But I have some unfinished business.
什么事情,凯西
What sort of business, Casey?
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
表达我的谢意
Paying your respects.
请进
Come in.
我有超长的记忆力
I have a long memory.
好的,先生 - 很好
Yes sir. - Good.
好的
Okay.
欢迎你
Welcome...
凯西先生
Casey-sen.
我很高兴你改变主意了
I am pleased you changed your mind.
这是我来的最好时间
It was a good time for me to come.
我从死亡中清醒
Awake from death.
回归生活
Return to life.
我这么想的,前辈
I hope so, senpai.
凯西先生...
Casey-sen...
我来介绍一下藤原浩和卢卡斯
please meet Hiroshi and Lucas,
我的高年级学生
my senior students.
你不记得我了,是吗
You don't remember me, do you?
不记得了
No.
我大约10年前访问过忍♥者道场
I visited Tagadao's dojo about 10 years ago.
我和来自多伦多的铃木一郎一起来的
I came with Hiroshi from Toronto.
你当时已经为人所知了
You were already the man back then.
我还告诉人们你喜欢射箭
I still tell people the way you sparred with the bow,
太棒了
fantastic.
我还说他的名字是什么
It was against, what was his name?
正助
Masasuka.
就是这样
That's it.
总之,老师说你可能会来这里
Anyway, sensei said you might come here,
我很高兴你来了
and I'm glad you did.
为什么你留在这个国家
So, why do you stay here in this country?
我留下来完成我爸爸的心愿
I stay to honor my father's wish.
为什么选择泰国
Why Thailand?
战争结束后,当我的爸爸...
After the war, when my father
回到大阪,他不喜欢他所看到的
returned to Osaka, he did not like what he saw.
他说,日本已经迷路了
He said Japan had lost her way.
我的爸爸不是你所谓的灵活的人
My father was not what you call a flexible man.
他是藤田精工的特殊战斗力量的一部分
He was part of Fujita Seiko's special fighting force.
藤田精工
Fujita Seiko?
1940年,藤田带领2500名士兵进入缅♥甸♥丛林
1940, Fujita led 2,500 soldiers into the Burmese jungle.
训练有序,但不像其他组织
A unit trained like no other.
电影精选列表