而是忍♥者组织
A unit of ninja.
2500名士兵进入丛林
2,500 soldiers into the jungle,
只有14名出来了,我的爸爸是其中之一
only 14 came out. My father was one of them.
我相信他会已经走过一路到缅♥甸♥
I believe he would've traveled all the way to Burma if he had been allowed to.
但他在这里定居
But he settled here instead.
创办了这家武术学校
Founded this martial arts school.
收集所有的亚洲文物
Collected all the Asian artifacts.
对不起
Excuse me.
我们的代号♥是什么
What is our code?
没有代号♥
To have no code.
任何手段
What is our way?
我们的手段是什么
Every way.
我们的目标是什么
What is our goal?
在阴影下蓬勃发展,消灭在阳光下的敌人
To thrive in the shadows as our enemies perish in the sunlight.
准备好了吗
Ready?
对不起
Sorry.
凯西
Casey!
凯西
Casey!
我认为你不应该有这样的行为
I suppose you think you have an excuse for such behavior.
对不起,前辈 - 不,不要道歉
I'm sorry, sen, but... No apologies.
你还记得奈♥美♥子吗
Do you remember the...?
是
Hai.
你已经失去了理智
You have lost control.
现在是时候了...
It is time for...
请记住,你必须控制自己的情绪
Remember, you have to control your emotions.
不要让你的情绪控制你
Do not let your emotions control you.
是
Hai.
嘿
Hey.
你需要小肚兜
You need a bib.
你需要讲礼貌
You need some manners.
什么
What?
什么
What?
起来
Get up.
打我
Hit me.
快点打我
Come on, hit me.
再来
Again.
很好,再来
Yeah. Again!
我的天呐
My god.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
给我篮子 - 不,轮到我了,我拿到了
Give me the basket. - No, it's my turn. I got it.
把它给我,我会挑水果
Just give it to me. I'll pick the fruit.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
这没什么
It's okay.
老师...
Sensei...
发生了什么事
What happened?
我们发现他死了
We found him dead in the...
前辈,我要告诉你一件事
Senpai, I need to tell you something.
在卢卡斯脖子上的伤口,和奈♥美♥子的伤口完全吻合
The wound on Lucas' neck, it's the exact same wound as Namiko's.
当时本应该是我在树林里...
I was supposed to be in the woods...
而不是卢卡斯
not Lucas.
我明白
I see.
曾经有三个好朋友
There were three friends.
你的岳父武田
Your father-in-law, Takeda,
我的爸爸
my father,
还有来自名古屋的名字叫勇
and a rough boy from Nagoya named Isamu.
他们都是古贺道场最优秀的学生
They were the best students at the Koga dojo.
当他们的老师死了,为了争夺道场的控制权,勇决定挑战武田
When their sensei died, Isamu challenged Takeda for control of the dojo.
发生了一场惨烈的斗争
There was a bad fight.
武田杀死了勇
Takeda killed Isamu.
杀了他
Killed him?
现在武田继续控制着整个道场
Now Takeda was free to continue the tradition.
然而,他并没有想过一件事
However, he did not plan on one thing.
勇有一个弟弟
Isamu had a younger brother,
名叫五郎的男孩
a boy named Goro.
他目睹了他哥哥的死
A boy who witnessed the death of his older brother.
我爸爸说,他从来没有忘记那个男孩的话
My father said he'd never forget the boy's words.
几年后,流传着这样一个谣言
After a few years, a rumor started.
五郎长大后成为了罪犯老大
Goro had grown up to become a criminal.
是缅♥甸♥金三角的主要贩毒集团之一
Started one of the major drug cartels in the Golden Triangle in Burma.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Why are you telling me all this?
因为这是众所周知的,五郎传授他的人
'Cause it's known Goro taught his men how to kill using
如何使用铁丝来代替铁链实施暗♥杀♥
the maneki kusari with barbed wire instead of chain.
这成了他的手段标志
It became his signature.
就是你刚才看到的伤口
The wound you just saw.
所以你说...
So you're saying...
我说这是很可能的
I'm saying it's more than likely,
是
Yes.
那么什么?他仍然在寻求报复吗
So, what? He's still seeking revenge?
你是武田的女婿,这使你成为目标
You're Takeda's son-in-law. This makes you a target.
你需要在这之前返回美国
You need to return to the States before it's too late.
你告诉我逃跑
You're telling me to run.
我告诉你活下去
I'm telling you to live.
这不是活法
This isn't living.
我要去找他
I'm going after him.
我需要确切地知道他在哪里
I need to know exactly where he is.
你要去缅♥甸♥
You're going to Burma?
这是自杀
It's suicide.
这是正义
It's justice.
这就像是报复
It seems like revenge.
你也可以这么说
You can call it what you will.
你不能去
You cannot go.
我别无选择,前辈
I don't have a choice, senpai.
所有人都知道他在丛林里的某处
All anyone knows is he's somewhere inside the jungles
就在仰光之外
outside Yangon.
一个精心守护的秘密
A well-guarded secret.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
如果我不能跟你一起离开
If I cannot talk you out of leaving,
那么你应该带上这个
then you should take this with you.
这是什么
What is it?
属于我的爸爸
Belonged to my father.
他在丛林中生存过
His lifetime in the jungle.
这个地区是他的藏身之处
This region is where he hid.
这些是什么
What are these?
附近的一些古老的遗迹
Small plots near some old ruins
我爸爸的组织埋葬他们的死人
where my father's unit buried their dead.
据说都是在同一个区域里
It's said to be in the same region as Goro's compound is.
我爸爸告诉我过每一个细节
My father told me that in each plot,
有某一个角落埋藏着武器
there is a corner under which weapons were buried.
那里的标志就像这个手迹
It is marked with the old kujini hand signs.
就像这样
Exactly like these.
凯西
Casey.
记住...
Remember...
寻求报复的人应该先挖两个坟墓
the man who seeks revenge should dig two graves.
他们会需要很多不止于此
They're gonna need a lot more than that.
19,20...
Nineteen, 20.
出租车
Taxi.
你好,先生,请进,请进
Hello, sir. Please come. Please come.
是的,请进
Yeah, please.
来吧,这边请,先生
Come. Right this way, sir.
请坐
Please sit down.
欢迎来到我们的国家,先生
Welcome to our country, sir.
一个非常炎热的国家
A very hot country.
你叫什么名字,老板
What is your name, boss?
我的名字是穆凯·石沙卡·永明谭
My name is Mukay Shibshakab Prosad Yongmingtan.
不过你可以叫我迈克
But you can call me "Mike."
迈克
Mike.
那么,先生,你需要酒店吗
So, sir, you need hotel?
我首先需要找一个市场
I need to find a market first.
没问题
No problem.
我知道正确的市场
I know the right market.
电影精选列表