我们在市中心被袭击了
如今被夜行军团追杀
Night Legion was all over us.
好在老卢已经被他们干掉了
At least they took care of Big Lou.
你们到底干掉了多少人?
How many did you kill?
三个
Three.
可能四个吧包括博伊尔高地的人在内
Maybe four. Boyle Heights was there too.
你不是说把杰交给你处理吗?
I thought you said you were gonna take care of Jay.
放心吧 我正要去跟杰见面刚刚停下来喝一杯
Don't worry. I'm on my way to meet Jay.
好吧
Just stopped for a drink.
Okay.
说真的 我越来越担心了
I don't know. I'm getting worried.
今晚跟我们原定计划有差
This night's going sideways.
只能做下去了 我们就快成功了
We can't stop now. We're nearly done.
我打算吸干那个小子的血干掉他的奶奶后
I'm gonna drain the kid. I'm gonna smother the grandma,
明天直捣威尼斯
and we can hit Venice tomorrow.
今晚就要剿灭威尼斯洛克这个人深不可测
We need to clear Venice tonight. Rocko is too unpredictable.
今晚要是搞砸了 我们就活不到天亮
If we mess this up, there will be no tomorrow.
威尼斯是最后一击我相信你做得到的
Venice is the last kill.
I know you can do it.
看紧那个小子天亮之前 我们就可以狂欢庆祝了
Just keep a hold of the kid, and we'll party at dawn.
到时世界就是我们的
The world will be ours,?babe,
就我和你
just me and you.
好吧
Yeah.
我们就干到底吧
Let's get it done.
话说回来
Now,
刚刚说到哪儿了?
where were we?
好厉害
It's kind of cool.
Huh.
好吧
All right.
这也太牛逼了
This is super cool.
是啊
Yeah, all right.
请放下
You… you can put that down.
不好意思
Sorry.
这些都是我小时候留下来的东西
This is all just leftover from when I was a kid.
我打算扔掉了只是没时间装♥修♥这个房♥间
I was gonna get rid of all of this stuff. I haven't really had the time to upgrade--
是吗?这些都是你做的吗?
Yes. Did you build all of this?
是的 可以把音乐关掉吗?
Yeah, but you know, can we just maybe turn this down--
不行
Mm-mm. No.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我喜欢啊
'Cause I like it.
我觉得很好听
I think it's really good.
我猜B面第三首是你的作品吧?
I mean, I'm assuming B's Session Number Three, that's you?
是啊 其实这是我的经典之作
Oh yeah. You know, this is actually… it's a… it's a classic.
经典之作?
Oh, this is a classic?
对啊 大伙儿都这么说
Oh yeah, yeah. Everyone says so.
大伙儿都这么说?“大伙儿”是指什么人?
Oh, everyone says so? -Mm-hmm.
People, like who?
像我奶奶这种人
You know, people like… my grandma?
我懂了
Yeah. -
那你打算什么时候推出这首歌♥?
So, when are you gonna play this for other people?
我有这个打算 我想推出这首歌♥
Well, I'm planning on it. I… I want to do something… something with this.
我不是纯粹想玩音乐我想要认真做音乐
It's more than fun. I wanna turn it into something real.
等我成功了
And when I do, you know,
你就可以跟别人说你是我的第一个粉丝
then you could tell people that you're my first fan.
-不用客气-真的可以吗?
So, in a way, you're welcome. -Oh, I can?
可以啊 只要你愿意的话
Yeah, you know, if you want.
说真的
Well, I mean, for what it's worth,
我相信你 真的很好听
I believe you. It's really good.
你非常有才华
You're really talented.
也是个非常出色的司机
And you're a very good driver.
多谢夸奖
Thanks. - Mmm.
那你呢?
Well, what… what about you?
我怎么了?
What about me?
你有没有什么爱好?或是热忱?
You know, is there anything that you like? Anything you're passionate about?
你是指前生吗?
I mean, like, in a past life.
我和佐伊经常聊起以后想做的事
Zoé and I are always talking about, like, the shit we're gonna do.
-你懂吗?-你们什么时候认识的?
You know? -When did you two meet?
Um…
七十年代期间她在月桂谷有一间豪♥宅♥
She had this place in Laurel Canyon in the '70s,
夜夜笙歌♥
and she would throw these parties.
有时候派对延续三四天大家都会出席
So, they would go for like three or four days.
她的偶像是大卫鲍伊还模仿过他的发型
Everyone was there. And she loved Bowie,
so she had this, like… the Bowie haircut, you know.
她以前很牛逼的 活像个女王
She was cool, man. The queen bitch, that was her.
看得出来
Yeah, that checks out.
我则像个无家可归的人第一次搬来这里时
And I was, like, just like a stray when I first moved here,
我觉得自己像个外人
and I didn't feel like I fit anywhere.
接着她发现了我
And it was like she saw me.
她告诉我 人生可以很美好
She told me everything could be beautiful.
她对我说了一番话
She said a bunch of stuff.
接着把我变成了这个样子
And then she turned me,
赋予我这个生命
and she gave me this life.
说真的 你应该把母带寄给制♥作♥人
Honestly, you should take this to a producer.
-是啊-到时就能挣到真金白银了
Yeah. - You could make real money.
我懂 只是我觉得还能做得更好
I know, I know, it's just I don't think it's where it has to be yet.
哪个部分还能做得更好?还缺什么?
Where does it have to be? What's it missing?
还要改进一下 这样才能打造出…
It's missing a little something before it becomes like a--
-打造出经典之作吗?-对 经典之作
Like, what? A classic? -Yeah.
Mmm. -Yeah, a classic.
我们该走了
We need to leave.
好啊 走吧
Yeah. Cool.
对了
Hi.
已经没有班尼的事了吧?我们就让他留下来吧
We're done with Benny, right? He can stay here.
不行
I don't think so.
-这事与他无关-他一定要跟我们走 事情必须这么办
Well, this has nothing to do with him. -He's coming. That's how it's gotta be.
何必赶尽杀绝呢?
Why are you being like this?
不如你自己把这句话跟维克托说去吧
Do you want to be the one to tell Victor?
Hey.
我跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
很好
Good.
走吧
Let's go.
如果我有什么三长两短
Anything happens to me,
班尼就交给你了
you take care of Benny.
你要保护他
You protect him.
我们说定了
Consider it done.
(罗索普洛餐厅)
班尼呢?
Where's Benny?
杰 很高兴你来了
Jay. So glad you could make it.
你敢碰他或玛丽亚一根寒毛我发誓一定会…
You put a hand on him or Maria, I swear to God--
她叫玛丽亚 是吗?待会儿再商量她的事
Is that her name? We'll get to her.
先坐吧
But first, sit.
-他们在哪里?-坐下
Where are they? -Sit.
想来觉得挺有趣的
It's funny to think, though.
大约一百年前
Almost a hundred years ago,
我们俩的族类平起平坐
my kind sat across from your kind,
就像这一刻 你和我的情况
much like you and I right now.
直到和平契约出现为止
And then they came up with that truce.
你破坏了契约
Well, you broke that truce.
带走了我管辖范围内的人
You took people from my neighborhood.
他们都是无辜的
Innocent people.
你觉得我们会轻易放过你们吗?
Did you think we were gonna let you get away with that?
“我们”?你所谓的“我们”是谁?
We? Who's this "we" you're talking about?
其他人都凉了 他们都被我杀了
Everyone's gone. I had them all killed.
你当初应该接受我的献议才对如今一切将落入我手中
You should have taken my offer. Now it's all going to be mine.
听着 你是最后一个
You see, you're the last piece.
一旦你死了整座城市就会变得像个粉嘟嘟的脖子
Once you're gone, this city's just one fat?neck
等待我们去吸食
waiting to get sucked.
你想要了我的命?
You want me?
好吧 以命抵命
Fine. Fair game.
玛丽亚和班尼跟这件事无关
Maria and Benny have nothing to do with this.
放了他们
Let them go.
这事不是你说了算 你们谁也活不了
That's not how this is going to go. Nobody walks.
你懂的
You know that.
我看起来怎么样?好看吗?
How do I look? Do I look okay?
要吃点吗?
Do you want some? -
电影精选列表