我们无所不在
We're all around you.
活在你们眼皮底下
Living right under your noses…
你们却毫无察觉
and you have no idea.
以前简单多了
Things were a lot simpler in the old days.
我们捕猎你们
We hunted you,
你们捕猎我们
and you hunted us.
在洛杉矶
In Los Angeles,
战况最激烈的地方非博伊尔高地莫属
no one fought harder than a place called Boyle Heights.
于是我们达成一项和平协议
So, we struck up a truce
以确保两族和谐共处
to maintain the peace between our kind and yours.
我们隐居尘世间
We lived in secret,
你们则当作我们不存在
and you convinced yourselves you had never really believed.
你们不再害怕
You forgot to be afraid.
以我们为题材写了不少书拍了不少电影 只是细节都搞错了
You made books and movies about us and got most of the details wrong,
我们则变得越来越富有
while we became richer
能力也远比你们想象中的还要强大
and more powerful than you could ever imagine.
直到今天 还有人一直遵守着这项和平协议
To this day, there are some who still uphold the truce,
保守这个秘密
who keep our secret.
前提是我们不违背契约
As long as we stick to the three rules.
不让人类意识到我们的存在
Don't let humans know we exist,
不吸食无辜者的血
don't feed on the unwilling,
不擅自闯进博伊尔高地
and never ever enter Boyle Heights without permission.
-杰-抱歉 是我不对
Jay! -Sorry.
-你吓坏我了-我分心了
You scared me. - I got distracted.
有多不对?
How sorry?
我会好好弥补的
I'll-make-it-up-to-you sorry.
那你打算怎么弥补?
Oh, you'll-make-it-up-to-me kind of sorry.
打算怎么弥补?
How are you gonna do that?
怎么了?
What?
没什么 你真好看
Nah, you look nice.
我好看?
I look nice?
你真像个傻子
You're so stupid.
搞什么鬼?
What the--
-怎么了?-这是他们的禁区
What is it? - They shouldn't be over here.
天啊 杰 他是什么人?
Oh my God. Jay, who is that? -
一个死人
A dead man.
把枪收起来 我们不能杀人啊
Put the gun back. We cannot do this.
天啊 杰 我们走吧 绿灯了 快走吧
Holy shit, please keep driving. Jay. Jay, it's green, just go!
-杰 怎么回事?-我得去警告兄弟们
Jay, what's going on? - I gotta warn my guys.
我要你开车去找你哥 好吗?
I need you to take the car and go to your brother's. Okay?
玛丽亚!
Maria!
NETFLIX 出品
早上好 佩雷斯先生你梦见了什么来着?
Good morning, Mr. Perez. What were you dreaming about?
抱歉 我…
Sorry. I…
分数B+ 收你60美元
Hey, uh, B-plus, 60 bucks.
谢了 你是我的救命恩人 知道吗?
Thank you, sir. You're a lifesaver, you know that?
老兄 你写的作业救了我一命
You're saving my ass with this paper, bro.
我们打算去逛市区里的一家夜店叫“三王”
We're gonna check out this club downtown, Three Kings?
有桌位 可以买♥♥整瓶酒
Table, bottle service.
-是吗?-一个人300美元 去吗?
Right. -It's 300 a head. You wanna roll with?
天啊 一个人300美元
Shit, 300 a head? Uh…
对啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
不去了 我有点事要忙
Nah, I already got some stuff I gotta get into.
-是吗?-不好意思 下次吧
I bet you do. -Next time, my bad.
好吧 慢点
All right. Stay easy.
班尼 有什么好事吗?
Yo!
小滑头 最近好吗?母带给我们弄好了吗?
Yo, what's good, Benny?
Hey, what's up, slick? You got that kit for me?
40美元 扯平
Let's call it an even 40, bro.
40美元?
40, like 40 bucks?
我说的就是40美元
That's what I said. -
老兄 总有一天我会把博伊尔高地变成一个地标
I'mma put The Heights on the map. I'm telling you, bro.
第一步 把这首歌♥录好第二步 设立唱片公♥司♥
Step one, finish this track. Two, set up the label.
第三步 征服全世界 就这么简单
Three, world domination. It's simple.
你要建立一个王国却连一首歌♥的制♥作♥费也付不起?
Building an empire, but you can't even play me one track, bro?
船到桥头自然直 好吗?
Hey. When it's ready, it's ready, all right?
嗨 班尼
Hello, Benny.
嗨 奶奶
Hey, Grandma.
你回来得正是时候
You came at a good time.
是吗?怎么说?
Yeah? Why's that?
我做了一些肉卷和馅饼都是新鲜出炉的
I just took out some flautitas and some empanadas.
太棒了
Nice!
饿了吗?
Are you hungry?
还用说吗?
You know it. But why do I bother shopping
你不给我做炖汤
我何必要帮你去买♥♥菜?
if you're never going to cook me a sancoche?
你也知道我从不做那道菜的
You know I don't cook that.
但是我以后会给你买♥♥一间大洋♥房♥♥哦
You know that one of these days I'm going to buy you a house.
亲爱的 奶奶不需要一间大洋♥房♥♥
I don't need my own home, my love.
奶奶只希望你能毕业
What I do need is for you to finish your studies
好好照顾自己
so you can take care of yourself.
毕竟奶奶总有一天会死 你也是
Because someday I'm gonna die, and so will you.
奶奶 怎么老说些晦气的话?我听了扫兴
Ay, Ma, why you gotta talk like that? So negative. I don't like it.
孩子 这就是人生
Well, that's life, son.
不如意事常八♥九♥
We all come tumbling down.
老兄 说好你来代替我的
Bro, you told me you could handle it.
不是 我们说好了 这是…
No, I told you. This is--
杰西 你真要对我出尔反尔?
Come on, Jessie, you're really gonna do me like that?
我需要找个人充当今晚的司机
I need someone to cover the car tonight.
玛丽亚出事了
It's about Maria.
是啊 我还以为你靠谱
Yeah, well, I thought I could rely on you!
好吧 随便你
Yeah, fine, whatever.
干吗?鬼鬼祟祟的
Why are you creeping?
早知道你回来了我一定在屋外铺上红地毯
If I'd know you was coming through, I would've rolled out the red carpet.
我是回来拿些东西的顺便探望一下奶奶
I have to pick up some things, check in on Grandma.
探望一下你这个兔崽子
Check in on your punk ass. -Ha.
等等 这是怎么回事?头顶上怎么长白发了?
Oh, wait a minute. What's this? Bro, that some gray hairs on your head?
真的 大哥 你老了
Hey, I'm serious. You're getting old, papi.
等着瞧 你迟早也会长白发
Just wait. It's gonna happen to you too. -
不知道你今晚有没有空我想一起去马力欧披萨屋
I don't know if you're working tonight, but maybe we could go to Mario's,
边吃披萨边看比赛
grab a pizza, watch the game.
我今晚有事
I got something else tonight.
好吧 那谁是你的代班司机?
All right, then who's covering the car, then?
只好取消了 其他司机都有工作了
I had to cancel. Everyone's booked up.
不如让我当你的代班司机吧?你说如何?
All right, but you see, I was thinking, like, what if,
you see, what if I take the car? Right?
-我需要那笔钱-不行
'Cause I could use the money. -No way.
-为什么不行?-你的驾驶技术不行
Why not? - One, you're a bad driver.
-胡扯-你上次去韩国城是什么时候了?
Bad… That's bullshit.
When was the last time you were west of K-Town?
比起你出租车站那边的兄弟我可靠谱多了
Hey, Jay, my man, look, I am way more responsible
than all them dudes you got out there at the depot.
但是那边的司机有载客驾照公♥司♥也给他们买♥♥了保险
Yeah, except them dudes at the depot, they got chauffeur's license,
再说他们有自个儿的套装
they're insured by the company, and they actually own a suit.
杰 你听我说 我也有一件套装
I… You see, the thing is, though, Jay, I got a suit. I got a suit, Jay.
你和玛丽亚吵架了吗?
What, you and Maria been fighting? That's what it is?
你们是不是闹别扭了?有心事不妨跟我聊聊
You having some relationship issues?
If you want to talk to me, you can talk to me.
我可以给你很好的建议大家都这么说的
I give great advice. That's what people be saying.
是吗?
Yeah, right. -
随便你吧
Man, whatever.
从哪里弄来的?
Where'd you get that?
不关你的事
Don't worry about it.
-你今晚要去忙什么?-不关你的事
What's this thing you gotta do tonight? -I said don't worry about it.
好吧 老兄 我一点也不在乎
All right. Fine, man. I didn't even…
神秘兮兮的
So secretive, man.
班尼
Hey, Benny. -
要是车被刮伤了 我就要你的命
Scratch it, I'll kill you.
你认真的吗?
Yo. You serious?
天啊 我一定要买♥♥下这种车
Man! I'm gonna need me one of these.
你买♥♥不起的
You can't afford it.
我会出唱片 然后整一辆更好的车
Well, I'mma flip my beats, and I'mma get me a better one.
-你说是吗?-听好
What do you think about that? -Listen to me.
把乘客送到目的地后马上回来
电影精选列表