Take them where they need to go, come straight back.
-知道吗?-知道了
Understand? -Yeah, I understand.
好好见识一下
Check it out. -
天啊
Oh shit.
好牛逼
That's pretty cool. -
保险和注册卡都放在杂物箱里
Insurance and registration are in the glove compartment.
载客驾照夹在遮光板内
Chauffeur's license on the visor.
一切都在我名下如果有人问起来 就说你是我
Everything's under my name, so if anyone asks, you're me.
-要去比弗利山庄?-听好
I'm going to Beverly Hills? - Hey, pay attention.
要是有人问起 就说你是我 知道吗?
If anyone asks, you're me, got it?
-知道了-调度中心说这是一整晚的差事
Yeah. -Dispatch says it's an all-nighter.
客户很可能是个二十多岁想当总裁的年轻人 想要嗨上整晚
Probably a twentysomething director wannabe high out of his mind.
表现得专业点下班前他就会给你一大笔小费
Act professional, and he'll give you a fat tip at the end of the night.
我说你这个嘻哈天王别把喇叭拿来轰炸
Hey. Don't blow the sub, Dr. Dre.
听着 喇叭就是用来轰炸的我们阻止不了
Look, if the subs want to bark, you gotta let 'em bark.
这喇叭绝不是拿来轰炸的 懂吗?我是认真的 不听话我就把你拉下车
No, the subs don't wanna bark. Okay? I'm serious. I'll yank you out of here.
-我宁可被扣工资-好的 不轰炸喇叭就对了 我听你的
I'll take the no-show penalty. -Okay. No barking, you got it.
谢谢你
Thanks for doing this.
你也要小心点 知道吗?
Hey, just, um, be careful, all right?
我一直都很小心的
I'm always careful.
Baby wanna walk, talk And drink a little
我有车了!
Stop the talk…
I got… I got the car!
You'll change the party?
You'll wake up on me I'll make you coffee?
什么?
You'll come from…?
Huh? What?
From visiting your people On your spare time?
Spend time showing you my best side?
有警♥察♥
Oh!
That was a cop. That was a cop.
You'll look even better On my bedside, whoa
I could be the number That you memorize?
怎么?我不过是超越了那个家伙
What? I went in front of the guy!
Maybe I got the love that'll lead to?
A little more than actin' up in secret?
I don't mind actin' up In the street too
(比弗利山庄)
Baby, just take the plunge And let T do it?
Only I got the love Got the love, got the love?
To take you to your paradise?
Only I got the love, got the love?
That made you dance Through Paris nights?
Wow.
Wow, wow.
好了
Okay.
晚上好 莫罗小姐
Um, good… good evening, Miss Moreau.
你就是那个司机?
You're the driver?
没错 是我
Uh, yeah. Yes. Yes, I am.
莫罗小姐还没准备好我是她的朋友布蕾儿
Miss Moreau is running a little bit late. I'm her friend?Blaire.
你好 我叫杰
Okay, cool. I'm… I'm… I'm Jay.
杰 你好
Hi, Jay.
怎么了?
Something wrong?
没什么
No.
Mm-mm.
怎么了?
What?
你的拉链没拉
Your zipper is down.
该死的
Oh shit.
Wow.
不好意思 我应该表现得专业点的
Sorry, I… I… I don't… I don't mean to be unprofessional.
我不知道它什么时候松的
I just… I should… I had no idea that it was down.
-好吧-真的
Okay. -Yeah.
我还是别开口好了 不然欲盖弥彰
I'm just gonna stop talking 'cause I feel like I'm making it worse now.
那就为我开门吧 好吗?这样我就不计前嫌了
Well, how about you open the door for me, and then maybe we can call it even?
麻烦你了
Thanks.
谢了
Thanks.
需要我调整空调什么 尽管说一声
You know, if you need me to adjust anything, like the…
-like the AC, I… I can do that. -Hmm?
如果你觉得有点冷我大可调暖些 毕竟我懂…
Or… or more warm, if you're like… if it feels chilly for you 'cause I know--
-好吧-你懂的 女人的身体…
Okay. -You know, women's bodies--
女人的身体怎么了?
Women's bodies?
不用劳烦你 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
我知道有些人会冷 所以如果…
Like, I know people get cold, so whatever--
不用了 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
那就好 有什么需要叫我就好
Yeah. I got you.
如果你不给她开门 她会发火的
She's gonna be pissed if you don't open the door for her.
你说得对 是我大意了 谢谢
Oh. You're right. My bad. Thanks.
嗨 莫罗小姐 我是杰 你今晚的司机
Hello, Miss Moreau. I… I'm Jay. I'll be your driver tonight.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
要我帮你拎包吗?
Do you need help with your bags?
你看起来不像司机的样子
You don't look like a driver.
他就是那个家伙?
Okay? - Mm-hmm.
(输入目的地 无搜寻结果)
- Uh… -
杰 你真知道自己在做什么吗?
Are you sure you know what you're doing there, Jay?
我试着输入地址
Um, no, I was just trying to put the address in.
可是我还没告诉你目的地 不是吗?
Except I haven't given you the address yet, have I?
对 可不是吗?我知道
Right. Yeah. I know.
今晚我们要出席这些派对
We're hitting every one of these parties tonight,
一定要在天亮之前抵达最后一站
and we need to get to the last stop by morning.
不能出错
That's nonnegotiable.
清楚吗?
Are we clear?
清楚
Yeah.
杰 可以开空调吗?
Oh, and Jay, can you turn the air on?
是的 调到冰点
Yeah. Make it icy.
司机 能不能放些好听的音乐?
Hey, driver. You wanna put on something that doesn't suck?
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
杰 不如…
Actually, Jay…
不如我们玩个游戏吧
let's play a game.
如果今晚是你活在地球上的最后一天你会有什么打算?
What would you do if you knew tonight was your last night on Earth?
Wow, uh… I never really thought about it, to be honest.
说真的 我从没想过这件事
很好 那就想想看你对人生肯定有什么憧憬吧
Okay. Well, think about it. -
I mean, you must have some fantasies.
我没有什么憧憬
I don't… I don't really like to think that way, you know.
你对生活没有憧憬?
Like, to fantasize?
因为我今天所做的一切
Yeah, you know, it's like, I'm doing things today.
都是在为未来立下根基懂我的意思吗?
I'm building things for the future. You know what I mean?
-看来你好像不懂这个游戏-我懂 我想说的是…
I'm not sure you understand how to play. - I do. What I'm trying to say is--
活在地球上的最后一夜不就是吸毒、找人啪啪
Last night on Earth, Jay. Drugs, women, men,
干掉所有敌人吗?
old enemies you're just waiting to pop.
我没这么想过抱歉 我这个人与世无争
Nah, sorry, I'm a pretty chill guy.
是个跟奶奶住在一起的学生
You know, I go to school, live with my abuela--
你和奶奶住在一起?
You live with your abuela?
-是啊-真可爱
Yeah. - That's cute.
玩个新游戏 啪啪、结婚、杀人我、布蕾儿、你奶奶
New game. Fuck, marry, kill. Me, Blaire, your abuela.
抱歉 我听不懂
S… sorry, what?
-你明明就懂这个游戏-不是 我懂这个游戏
I know you know this game. -No, I do. I… I know this game.
我只是想表现得专业点
It's just, you know, I'm trying to be professional.
-听好 布蕾儿、我、教宗、司机-你根本没用心玩
Look, Blaire. Me, the Pope, the driver. - You're not even trying.
-换成是我 我会跟自己啪啪-差不多得了 让你赢吧
Personally, I would bang me. -Fine. Okay, you could get it.
干掉教宗那我不就要嫁给杰师♥傅♥了吗?
Kill the Pope, which I guess puts me marrying Jay, the driver.
-他看起来是当好老公的材料-司机 听见了吗?
He seems like husband material. - You hear that, driver?
赶紧说真话吧 我、布蕾儿、你奶奶
Come on, fess up. Me, Blaire, your grandma.
我肯定会杀了你
I'd definitely kill you.
他终于反击了
Finally, he bites back.
也许他也不是完全一无是处
Maybe he's not a total dud.
我也说不上来 我想是吧
I don't know. Maybe not.
司机 开车要看路
Hey, driver. Keep your eyes on the road.
That DJ wrong for playin' that song?
He dun turned her on like Boom boom boom?
Yo… dead wrong She dropped that thong?
In the club for a random…?
Who she a chat to What she a chat 'bout?
About to get hit like Boom boom boom?
Huh sis, what sis, you so childish?
Boom boom boom?
Boom boom boom?
谢谢
Thanks.
好一场盛大的派对
Some party.
你对派对的理解只是小儿科
You wouldn't know a party if it fucked you in the face.
老兄 怎么回事?
What's up, G?
有消息吗?
What's the word?
三代相安无事这份宁静却被我打破了
Three generations deep, and I'm the one to break the peace.
是他的错 与我们无关
That's on him. Not us.
维克托很清楚这是他们的禁区他显然是要跟博伊尔高地宣战
Victor knows we're off-limits. He's starting a war with Boyle Heights.
他抓走了玛丽亚 想逼我出手
He took Maria… to get to me.
我们已经无路可退了
There's no turning back. -
天亮之前 我们必须解决这件事
We have until tomorrow morning.
天亮以后
电影精选列表