Three, two, three Better blow ya mama's teeth out?
I chew like I'm pika Then I spit like I'm Nina?
Wish you merry Kwanzaa Set fire to my sneakers?
One, two, fleeka?
Might need some anesthesia…
瞧瞧她们
Ah. Look at them.
没想到…
For once,
她们也有走投无路的一天
they're helpless.
干掉她们
Kill them.
这年头还有谁拿十字弓当武器的?
Who still uses crossbows?
夜行军团
Night Legion.
-什么?-你刚刚问还有谁拿十字弓当武器
What? -You asked who still uses crossbows.
我回答你是夜行军团他们擅长捕猎我们族类
Night Legion does. They like to hunt things like us.
这种情况持续好几世纪了
They've been at it for centuries.
班尼只用酒瓶砸他们的头就搞定他们了
And Benny, like, totally bottles them in the face, apparently.
可不是吗?
Yes, he does.
走吧 这些人♥渣♥就像蟑螂一样
Come on. These scumbags are like cockroaches.
有一只 就会有很多只
When there's one, there's many.
I think I got a girl crush?
I think I got a girl crush…
班尼!
Benny!
有什么事吗?
Is there a problem?
-这里是你们的禁区-闪开
You know you're not allowed to be here. -Move.
休想
No.
该死的!
Oh shit!
我们要赶紧躲起来
We gotta get off the streets. -Yeah, we need to lay low.
暗中行事
Is there someplace safe you could take us?
能不能带我们去个安全的地方?
不行 我们哪儿也不能去我必须搞清楚维克托的下落
No. We're not going anywhere until I find out
-还有他为什么要抓住我哥-瞧瞧你
where this Victor is and what he wants from my brother.
Well, look at you.
班尼仔 竟然提出要求了搞得自己才是老大似的
Benny Boy. Making demands like he's running the show tonight.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
班尼 我欣赏你 我觉得你挺贴心的
I like you, Benny. I think you're kind of sweet,
因此我决定告诉你一个小秘密
so I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.
维克托今晚必须找到杰 找到他之后…
Victor's gonna find Jay tonight, and when he does, well…
找到他之后呢?
Well? Well, what?
如果你不跟我们走散可能就能第一时间找到杰
Well, if you stick with us, then maybe we could get to Jay first,
这样我们就可以求维克托下手轻点
and we could convince Victor to go easy on him.
班尼 你怎么看?
So, Benny, what's it gonna be?
你想见到你哥 还是逃之夭夭?
You wanna see your brother, or you wanna piss off?
该死的!
Shit!
快逃!
Run!
I just need a manicure Red tips, bad bitch?
…if you insecure…
来啊 来抓我啊 兔崽子!
Come on! Try and get me, dickheads!
Chewing on frozen waffles?
Thinking 'bout my sex life?
Haram in my cell phone? -
I don't need a bitch Come and tell me shit
I'mma screen your bitch You the type to snitch?
'Cause everybody wanna be a legend?
Everybody wanna be a legend?
Everybody wanna be a legend, ha?
Everybody wanna be a legend Wanna be a…?
今晚你可忙透了吧?
Crazy night, huh?
叫他把武器放下
Tell him to put his gear down.
好了
It's all right.
你现在懂了吧?我听说他们抓走了你的女朋友
You see the light now, don't you? I heard what they did to your girl.
我理解你的感受 我们都理解所以我们才会守在这里
I know what that's like. We all do. That's why we're out here.
我们有资源和人脉
We got resources. We got a network.
杰 醒醒吧凭你一己之力是无法打败他们的
Wake up, Jay. You can't beat them on your own.
我没想要打败他们
Yeah, I don't wanna beat them.
我只要干掉维克托
I want Victor.
好吧
Okay.
今晚你要是能活下来
If you survive the night,
就来找我
come find me.
班尼
Hey, uh, Benny?
你确定这里安全吗?
Are you sure that we're safe here?
当然了 这是最安全的地方我一辈子都住在这里
Yeah, of course. Nowhere safer. I've lived here my whole life.
-我的意思是…-听着
I know, I just meant maybe-- -Listen, um…
我奶奶通常值夜班但她有时候会提早回家
So, my grandma works nights, but sometimes she comes home early.
我只要你们不动声色就好了
So, all I'm asking is that you guys be quiet, please.
-我懂 好的-懂吗?
I got it. Yes. -You got it?
我们会乖乖的
We will be on our best behavior.
佐伊 是吧?
Right, Zoé?
好雅致的房♥子
Well, this is quaint. -Shh.
是我!
Hey! It's me!
天啊 你差点就被我杀了!
Oh my God! I almost killed you!
一整天就我一个人在家如果你打算大半夜温习…
All day by myself! If you're gonna be studying--
你们好
Hello.
可以把球棒放下吗?
Can you please put the bat down? Please?
好吗?
你去了哪里回来?
Where have you been? - I--
那两个女孩不像是大学生
These two don't look like college students.
你听我说 我把手♥机♥弄丢了
Look, I… I lost my phone and, uh…
布蕾儿、佐伊 这是我奶奶 她叫罗莎
Blaire, Zoé, this is my grandma, Rosa.
奶奶 她们是布蕾儿和佐伊
Grandma, this is Blaire and… and Zoé.
-你好-嗨
'Sup? -Hey.
好吧 晚上 祝你们有个愉快的夜晚
Okay. Good night now. Have a nice evening.
其实她们在等车
Listen, they're waiting for a ride,
她们可以在屋里待一下吗?
so I was thinking maybe they could, you know, wait here a bit.
你的手怎么了?
What happened to your hand?
不要紧的 我去弄个创可贴
No, it's fine. I'll get a Band-Aid--
创可贴?创可贴不管用!
What Band-Aid? No Band-Aid!
-这伤口需要缝合起来才行-奶奶 不要紧的
You're gonna need stitches! -Ma, it's okay. It's okay.
是谁干的?
Who did this to you?
没什么 只是意外
Nothing. It was an accident.
阿头 他们在血洗门户
Yo, that was a bloodbath, G.
再这样下去 我们必死无疑
We keep going like this, it's suicide for sure.
该死的
Damn.
把手放在仪表板上 看向前方
Hands on the dash. Eyes forward.
我问你 车上有没有武器或毒品?
You. You got any weapons or drugs in the vehicle?
没有 警官
No,?sir.
手呢?
Hey. Hands.
-我要拿身份证-不用
My ID. - I don't need to see that.
我知道你们是谁
I know who the two of you are.
维克托想找你们喝一杯
Victor would like to meet for a drink.
地点是罗索普洛餐厅
Rosso Puro.
30分钟后
Thirty minutes.
那我们可以走了吧?
We're free to go?
可以了 有件事我差点忘了
Oh yeah. I almost forgot.
班尼要我问候你
Benny says hi.
这是怎么回事?
How did this happen to you?
奶奶 一时说也说不完
Grandma, that is a long story.
但我答应你 晚些时候一定告诉你
But I swear I'll tell you later.
好吗?
Okay?
她们懂西语吗?
Do they speak Spanish?
不太清楚
I don't know.
这是小班尼吧?
Is this little Benny?
放回去
Yo, put that back.
不行 太可爱了
No. It's so good.
你知道吗?
You know,
班尼从没带过女生回来
Benny's never brought a girl home before.
-带两个女生回来 更是匪夷所思-奶奶 别闹了
Let alone two. -Abuela, seriously?
怎么?
What?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you out with that?
我…
I… That's okay.
不用了
I… I think we're fine here.
我们应付得来
麻烦你了 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
不要紧的 我们应付得来
Yeah, all right, you know what? I think we're good here.
我觉得没事了 手也不疼了
You know, I feel good. Hand feels good. Uh…
你还好吗?
You… uh, you… you… you feel good?
你问我还好吗?你三更半夜把我惊醒
Do I feel good? You woke me up in the middle of the night, Benny.
是我不对 要不你回房♥去睡吧?
I'm… I'm sorry, but maybe you should get back to sleep?
相较另一个女孩我比较喜欢这个女孩
I like this one better than the other one.
小心点 我不想这么快抱曾孙
But be careful. I don't need great-grandchildren.
晚安 罗莎
Good evening, Rosa.
很高兴认识你
It was a pleasure.
怎么了 亲爱的?
What's wrong, baby? -We got jumped downtown.
电影精选列表