Look, you'd be in control.
听着 你肯定会掌控好的
Say, "Yes." Just say, "Yes."
说"好"啊 说"好"吧
Who got next? Who wanna challenge the champ? Liv?
下一个是谁 谁想挑战冠军 丽芙
No way. Hey, Liv, come on!
不是吧 嘿 丽芙 来吧
Sydney!
西德尼
Syd... Sydney!
西德 西德尼
What?
怎么了
Oh, my god, you're not gonna believe this.
我的天哪 你肯定不敢相信
What? Are you kidding me?
什么 在逗我吗
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yeah.
是的
Chuck, you seein' this?
查克 你看这个了吗
All right, remember, you're my eyes.
好吧 记住 你是我的眼
Okay.
好的
Green.
绿灯了
Hold on.
坐稳
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
Just keep your eyes open.
要时刻留神
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Hey, I know you're scared, but you gotta talk to me, vee.
嘿 我知道你害怕 但你得跟我交流 小维
Okay, wait, no, no, no!
好吧等等 不不不
You got this, vee.
我能行 小维
What's goin' on? Are we good? Taxi to the right.
怎么回事 我们还好吗 右边有出租车
Right! Right! No!
右边 右边 不
You have a sticker on your helmet!
你头盔上有张贴纸
Thank you! You're leaning right. You need to go left.
谢谢 你偏右了 你得往左
Left, left! Whoa, sorry!
左边 左边 喔 抱歉
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! We good?
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 现在可以吗
Okay, okay! Too far left. Right! Right!
可以 可以 太左了 往右 往右
Okay, okay.
好的 好的
Okay, I think that worked. Yeah? Are we good?
好的 我觉得默契了 现在可以吗
Actually, yes.
现在 可以了
Okay, all right, just keep doing that.
好的 就这样 保持住
Just lean?
就测斜吗
Yes, lean. Left or right. You are in control.
是的 测斜 往左或往右 你能行的
That's good.
就这样
No way she's doing this.
她不可能做到的
Faster.
快点
This is good. You're doing great!
很好 你做的很棒
Okay, speed up.
好的 加速
Yes, ma'am.
遵命 长官
Okay.
好的
We hit 30. We're halfway there.
到30码了 还有一半
Okay, the next light is...
好的 下一个红绿灯是…
Green!
绿灯
The next light's... green!
下一个红绿灯是…绿灯
Good, good, all right, you got this.
很好 很好 没错 你做到了
Okay, the next light is...
好的 下一个红绿灯是
Come on, stay with me. What's goin' on?
快点 跟住我思路 怎么回事
Next light is green! Faster!
下一个是绿灯 快点
No! No, no, no!
不不不不
Green!
绿灯
We're doing this, vee!
还有多少时间 小维
Sixty seconds.
60秒
Are we clear now? Still clear.
现在有障碍吗 目前没有
Taxi! Taxi!
出租车 出租车
Oh, god.
哦 上帝
Take it home, vee! Take it home, vee!
带他回家 小维 带他回家 小维
Yeah, vee!
没错 小维
Time check. Fifteen seconds.
检查时间 15秒
Speed? Fortyfive,Fortysix
速度 45 46
Forty-seven
。47
Ian, we love you!
伊恩 我们爱你
Love you, too!
我也爱你
All right, let's go!
行了 我们走
Fifty-seven,
。57
Fifty-eight,Fifty-nine
。58 59
Sixty
。60
We did it!
我们做到了
Oh, shit! Look out!
卧♥槽♥ 小心
Hold on! God, oh, my god! Look out!
坐稳了 天哪 哦我的天 小心
Yeah!
耶耶耶
Best dare ever! Vee is number one!
最刺♥激♥的冒险 小维是第一
Oh, my god.
哦我的天
That was the craziest thing I've ever done. You were incredible.
我是我做过最疯狂的事情 你太不可思议了
I can't even believe we did that.
我甚至不敢相信我们做到了
She kissed him!
她亲了他
Oh, vee! Get him, girl!
哦 小维 拿下他 姑娘
Oh, yeah!
哦耶
You hungry at all?
你饿了吗
Pizza? Pizza...
披萨 披萨
I swear, I was gonna say, "Pizza."
我发誓 我刚想说 披萨
Hey, watchers.
嘿 观众们
Okay, listen,
好的 听着
you and I both know that I should be in that box.
你我都清楚 我也该入围的
So please, stop holding back. Okay?
所以拜托了 别拘束 好吗
You guys don't need to be afraid, because I'm not afraid.
你们不用害怕 因为我就不害怕
So just give me a real dare.
所以给我个真正的挑战
What's up, Syd baby?
怎么了 小西宝贝
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
You're a good player.
你是个好玩家
You've got a lot of watchers. I got a lot of watchers.
你有很多观众 我有很多观众
Maybe we could team up.
也许我们可以合作
I don't need a partner.
我不需要合作
Seems to work for your friend vee.
看你朋友小维 好像挺有用的
What up, Syd? You all right?
怎么了 小西 你还好吗
Yeah. We're just talking.
没事 我们在聊天
Yo, mad Max, why don't you show yourself out, man?
哟 疯狂麦克斯 你自己出去吧 伙计
Call me.
打电♥话♥
Break down!
吓唬你
Captain.
队长
Party on, man.
派对继续啊 老兄
Hey, Nancy.
嘿 南希
Tommy, listen, I have a quick question.
汤米 听着 我有个小问题
How would I know if I'm being hacked?
我怎么才能知道我是不是被黑了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Hacked. Somebody's been depositing money
被骇了 有人在小维的名义下
into my account under vee's name.
给我的账户打钱
That doesn't sound like a hack.
那听上去可不像黑客
Normally, they would take money out
黑客要黑你的话
if they were hacking you.
应该是取走你的钱吧
Thomas, what are you not telling me?
托马斯 你有什么瞒着我吗
Oh! It must... it might be... Vee got a job.
哦 那个 小维找了份工作
What? A job?
什么 工作
Yeah, that's probably it.
对 差不多
She did an online poker thing.
他在网上找了个扑克牌类的工作
Okay.
嗯
And she's really great at it. Is it legal?
而且她很擅长 那合法吗
Yeah, it's legal. And she's doing great,
嗯 合法的 她做得不错
as you can tell with the deposits.
收入合法 都可以给你打钱
But anyway, I gotta go.
那个啥 我得挂了
I'm writing a paper right now on motorcycle safety.
我最近在写关于摩托安全的论文
I'm gonna get goin', but... Well, tell her to call me.
我得继续写 那让小维给我回电♥话♥啊
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Wanna take a ride?
想玩一会吗
Is this a dare?
这又是个冒险吗
Mmm-mmm. It's a carousel.
并不是 我是说玩旋转木马
So, why are you playing nerve?
你为什么要玩玩命直播呢
Trying to help out my family.
赢钱养家糊口
电影精选列表