Okay. I'm gonna kiss that guy.
好 我要亲那个人了
Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
就是我说的那个人
Gonna do it.
我要做了
Or that guy.
或者那个人
He reads.
他在看书
Well, make a choice. Clock's ticking.
做决定吧 时间紧迫
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I'm kissing that guy.
我要亲那个人
Okay, you sit here.
好 你先坐在这里
Tell me when you're rolling, 'Kay?
开始录像了就告诉我
'Okay, it's mission impossible now?
好吧 现在 这是不可能任务了
Just go.
上吧
To the lighthouse, that's my favorite book.
《到灯塔去》 这是我最喜欢的书
Really?
真的吗
Please, tell me they get to the lighthouse in the end.
快告诉我吧 他们最终到了灯塔吗
Um...
嗯
Actually, don't tell me.
不 别说
Uh... okay, just tell me real quick.
呃 好吧 还是快点说吧
Yeah, they do, but that's...
是 他们到了 但是
That's not really what it's about.
但那不是重点
The lighthouse means something
那个灯塔象征了一些东西
different to each of the characters.
它对每一个角色都不同
It basically represents
它基本上代表了
the thing they want most in life.
那些角色们生活中最渴望的东西
And I'm sorry that I'm totally geeking out and ruining the story.
抱歉 我书呆子气又犯了 把你的故事全毁了
No, I was the one who asked.
没事 是我问的你
Um...
呃
One Mississippi, two Mississippi,
一 二
three Mississippi, four Mississippi, five Mississippi.
三 四 五
Done.
结束
Done.
结束
Done.
结束
Okay. Okay, bye.
好吧 好了 拜拜
I can't believe I just did that!
我简直不敢相信我居然成功了
Shut up! Oh. Gosh, why am I embarrassed?
闭嘴 我的天 为什么我觉得很尴尬
Did you get it?
你拍下来了吗
Yeah, it was a miniseries. I got all six episodes.
嗯 那就像个迷你剧 而我把六集全录下来了
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了
I have no clue.
我不知道
"Vee, $100 has been wired to your account."
小维 一百美元已汇入您账户
Should I check?
我要去看看吗
Should totally check.
仔细看看
What is he doing?
他在干嘛
I have no clue.
不知道
He's singing to me.
他在给我唱歌♥
No, it's a dare. It's a dare.
不 这是个冒险 是个冒险
You got it.
你做到了
Thank you. Good job.
谢谢 干得漂亮
You won your dare. Congratulations.
恭喜你通过了胆量测试
Back at ya.
你也是
Mine was totally embarrassing,
我那个真是太尴尬了
but, hey, at least I got 100 bucks, right?
但是 嘿 至少我有了一百美元啊
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I promise I didn't know what was comin'. You mind?
我发誓我不知道会发生什么 你介意吗
Sorry, I'm sitting here.
抱歉 我坐在这儿
They just told me to sit in that booth and... sorry.
他们刚刚要我坐在那个位置 抱歉
Um... some kid came by and gave me that book.
嗯 有个小孩过来给了我那本书
To the lighthouse, yeah, my favorite.
到灯塔去 我最喜欢的书
Exactly. Because it's on your Facebook page.
是啊 它就在你的脸书主页
They know all the information about you, vee.
他们掌握关于你的所有信息 小维
Your name's vee?
你叫小维吗
Short for Venus.
维纳斯的简称
I like that.
我喜欢
Well, her parents, they named her after the goddess of love.
呃 她的父母给她起了爱神的名字
There's a Roman myth.
那是罗马神话里的
Yeah, I guess my mom was expecting somebody else.
是啊 我想我妈想到的是别人
I dunno about that. That was some kiss.
这不清楚了 吻的不错
I got a game to play. But good night to you guys.
我还要去玩游戏 晚安了
Thank you.
谢谢
What?
怎么了
Apparently, the watchers like us together.
显然 观众们希望看见我们在一起
I mean, you can't even go to the city, right?
我是说 我甚至没法去城里 好吗
You know, I can't go to the city, yeah.
你知道的 我不会去城里的
I'm not even playing, I was just doing one dare.
我都还没在玩呢 我只是挑战一下
You sure? It's 200 bucks.
你确定 那可是两百美元
Uh... She's pretty sure, man.
呃 先生 她很确定
He always tell you what to do?
他老爱对你指手画脚吗
No. No, he doesn't.
不 不 他不这样的
I'm gonna be outside if you change your mind.
如果你改变心意了 我就在外面
It's nice to meet you, vee.
很高兴认识你 小维
See ya, man.
再见了 哥们
He thought that those were our fries.
他以为这些薯条是我们买♥♥的
I could use 200 bucks.
我挺想要200美元的
Vee, you're not going to the city.
小维 你不会去城里的
You said one dare.
你说了只挑战一次
I'm sorry.
抱歉
You know what? Charles manson was a singer.
你知道吗 查尔斯 曼森也是个歌♥手
I was hoping you'd come.
我正祈祷你能来呢
I'm just warning you, I don't think I'd make a very good partner.
提醒下你 我不觉得我是个好同伴
I'm not the daredevil type.
我胆子不大
You should team up with my friend Sydney, actually.
事实上 你该和我的朋友西德尼组队
She's obsessed with playing nerve.
她痴迷玩命直播
But the watchers want me to team up with you.
但观众们希望我们组队
The second I feel uncomfortable, I'm out.
如果我不舒服了 我就退出
That's fair.
很公平
Okay.
好吧
Hold on.
抓紧了
I just have to go to the bathroom.
我得去下卫生间
Oh, my god.
天哪
Excuse me, ladies? Ladies?
不好意思 女士们 女士们
Hey, where are you going?
你要去哪儿
Please, let me fart on you. Please!
拜托 让我冲你放个屁 拜托
Oh, my god, oh, my god!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
It's going up so fast! I know.
晋级好快 我知道
Who's your favorite player?
你最爱的玩家是谁
Well, I mean, I was gonna say you, but...
我是说 我本来要说你的 但是
Now I don't know.
现在我无法抉择了
Is that vee?
那是小维吗
Yeah, she's playing nerve and she has, like, a lot of watchers.
是啊 她在玩玩命直播 而且 她有不少观众了
Oh, my god, girl!
天哪 妹子
Hey, try screaming.
嘿 试试尖叫吧
No. Just do it. Let it out!
不 叫出来吧 叫出声
There you go.
就是这样
All right, this is it.
很好 就是这样
Am I supposed to come in with you?
我要和你一起进去吗
Uh...
呃
Doesn't say anything about that.
观众没说这个
Well, thank you for the lift.
谢谢你载我一程
You gonna be okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, yeah, no, I'm...
恩恩 不 我
I'm tired, so I'm probably just gonna
我有点累 所以我得
make my way back home.
我马上就回家了
Um...
呃
This was fun.
这一路很有趣
Yeah.
是的
I just gotta... you know.
我要去…你知道的
Okay.
嗯嗯
You got three more steps.
你又多走了三步
If you keep up the exercises,
如果你坚持做训练
电影精选列表