No clowns. Okay.
也不要小丑 好的
No! No?
不 不吗
No! Okay.
不要 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Good morning. What you doing?
早安 你在干吗
Besides stalking jp, of course.
除了偷看JP之外
I'm reading the news, thank you very much.
你想多了 我在看新闻
Oh! You're reading the news.
哦 你在看新闻呀
You're such a good liar.
你可真会说谎啊
Seriously, how do you know I'm stalking jp?
讲真 你怎么知道我在偷看JP
Because I know you very, very well.
因为我真的真的太了解你了
Oh, wait! Did you tell your mom 'bout calarts yet?
对了 你告诉你妈加州艺术学院的事了么
Yeah, I told her.
告诉了
She's super excited for me to move across the country
她对于我要搬到国家的另一头
and go to a really expensive art school.
去一个昂贵的艺术学校感到很兴奋
Really?
真的吗
No. No?
才没有 没有吗
No, I haven't found...
我还没
I haven't found the right time to tell her.
我还没找到正确的时机
Oh! Nerve is starting.
啊 玩命直播开始了
Sorry, this is really important.
抱歉 这个真的很重要
What's nerve?
玩命直播是啥
It's a game. Here, just click on the video.
是一个游戏 看这 戳那个视频
Welcome to nerve New York City.
欢迎来到纽约市玩命直播
Nerve is a 24-hour game.
玩命直播是一个24小时游戏
Like truth or dare, minus the truth.
就像真心话大冒险 但没有真心话
Watchers pay to watch.
观众需付费观看
Players play to win cash and glory.
玩家赢得奖金和荣誉
Are you a watcher or a player?
你是观众还是玩家
Are you a watcher or a player?
你是观众还是玩家
Are you a watcher or a player?
你是观众还是玩家
It's cool, right?
这很酷 是吧
This looks very sketchy. Is this legal?
这看起来不太正规 它合法么
I don't know. Probably not.
我也不知道 可能不合法
Just do it. Just sign up and watch. Time's ticking.
别管那些 快去注册观看起来 时间紧迫
Okay, signing up. Look, this is me signing up to watch you.
好的 注册了 我正在注册账号♥来看你直播
Vee! You have to sign up and watch me.
小维 你必须注册来看我
It's very important that I have watchers.
让我有观众真的很重要
Hey. I gotta go, my mom just got home.
嘿 我得下线了 我妈妈回来了
I'll sign up after breakfast. I promise.
我吃了早餐就注册 我保证
Thank you. I love you. I'll see you in a little bit.
谢啦 爱你 一会儿见
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
I mean, Syd hasn't gotten into any schools yet.
我说 小西还没拿到任何大学的通知
And she doesn't even care.
她甚至毫不在乎这个
You know what? Sydney doesn't have to care.
你知道啥 西德妮不必在意这个
She has a trust fund.
她有信托基金
And you have something far more valuable than that.
你有比那更有价值的东西
Here we go.
又来了
You have drive, you have focus.
你有动力 你很专心
You have a scholarship to a local college.
还有本地大学的奖学金
And even though we can't afford the dorm,
即使我们负担不起宿舍费
you get to have me as your new college roommate.
你还有我做你的大学室友
Actually, I, um...
其实我
I had kind of a cool idea about that.
我有一个还不错的想法
What if we fixed up Mike's room
如果我们重新装♥修♥一下迈克的房♥间
and listed you on airbnb or something?
然后放到airbnb短租网上
Maybe it's time we finally go through his stuff
或许我们是时候整理他的东西
and maybe give some of it to goodwill.
或许也可以把其中一部分捐给慈善机构
And I could give you some space.
我也能给你一些空间
I don't want space.
我不想要空间
I just want you.
我只想要你在身边
Okay.
好吧
I'm totally down with commuting. I can...
我走读完全没问题
I can get my reading done on the ferry.
我还可以在渡船上看书
Yeah?
是吗
That'll work, right?
这样行得通 是吧
Yeah.
对
Let's say, "Go cougars" On the count of 1, 2, 3.
我们一起说 美洲狮加油 1 2 3
Go cougars!
美洲狮队加油
Let's go, cougars!
冲啊 美洲狮
Let's go, cougars!
冲啊 美洲狮
Hand me the zoom lens. Here.
把变焦镜头给我 给
Doesn't it feel a little unbalanced
如果年鉴上每一张照片上都是JP 格雷罗
if every single yearbook photo is of jp guerrero?
会不会有点不公平
It's not my fault he's on the team.
那不能怪我 他就是队员啊
Here.
拿着
Okay, guys. Be careful, careful.
伙计们 小心点 小心点
Let's hit it, jp!
我们上 JP
All right, let's go! Let's go! Come on!
冲啊 冲 冲 冲
Watch out, watch out, watch out!
注意点 小心点
You got it. Yeah, you got it.
你拍到了 你拍到了
All right, be careful. Careful.
好了 小心 小心
Yeah!
耶
Let's go, cougars!
美洲狮加油
Let's hear it for Sydney Sloane!
让我们掌声欢迎西德妮 斯隆
The girl with the shades. Let's go, cougars.
那个戴墨镜的女孩 美洲狮加油
Ooh, yum!
哇哦 真可口
Let's go, cougars.
美洲狮 加油
Liv! Liv!
丽芙 丽芙
Show 'em what we got, cougars!
拿出我们的本事 美洲狮
Okay, let's play... Where you goin', Syd?
让我们开始拉拉队表演吧 你去哪 小西
We've lost our cheerleader.
我们的拉拉队长不知道干啥去了
Okay, show 'em what we got, vhs!
拿出我们的本事 录像准备
Are you ready? Remember what to do?
准备好了吗 记得做什么吧
Okay. Okay. You're on!
好了 好 你上线了
Hey, watchers! It's Syd baby.
嘿 观众们宝宝们好 这里是小西
I'm counting on you to get me to the final round.
我就指望你们助我闯到最后一关
So don't let me down
所以别让我失望
and I won't let you down, I promise.
我不会让你们失望 我保证
Go, dude! Show 'em what we got!
冲啊 兄弟 拿出我们的本事
Show 'em what staten island's really about!
让他们看到斯塔顿岛人的本色
Go cheer, baby!
加油吧 宝贝
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Nerd!
死宅
Ooh! How 'bout that ass, though?
嗷 这屁♥股♥怎么样
Okay. Thank you, Sydney.
好 谢谢西德妮
Ah... you guys dared me to eat dog food.
啊 你们让我挑战吃狗粮
You can do this!
你可以做到的
This is so gross. This is so gross. Don't think about it.
这好恶心 好恶心 别去想它
Okay. Keep it in.
很好 咽下去
Ty! Wassup, watchers?
泰 瞧好了 观众们
Oh! Money, money! Oh. Whoa!
哦 钱来了 哇哦
I have so many watchers now.
我现在有超多观众
Yeah, you do. Girl!
你做到了 姑娘
I just need to get in that little box thing.
我就是想要进那个排行榜
Who's winning now?
谁现在第一
Apparently, this guy named Ryan.
看来 是一个叫瑞恩的家伙
I guess he put peanut butter on his junk
他好像是把花生酱抹在丁丁上
and let his dog lick it off.
然后让狗舔干净
I could do that.
我也能做到
But you don't have a dog.
但是你没有狗
I could still do it.
我还是可以啊
Or a dick, Liv.
也没有丁丁 丽芙
Ooh, they're coming up with your next dare!
哦 他们给你发来下一个大冒险了
What is it? I need something flashy
是什么 我需要那种能爆的
like the peanut butter thing.
像花生酱那种的挑战
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey.
嘿 嘿
My god, how weird.
天啊 真诡异
How do they know you're afraid of heights?
他们怎么知道你恐高的
电影精选列表