you're gonna get really strong on that.
你肯定会变得很强壮
Excellent.
太棒了
Thanks, miss.
谢谢你 小姐
Somebody's sending vee money.
有人给小维打了钱
White people problems.
这是白人才有的问题
What is she doing?
她在干什么
And you have your receipt.
这是你的收据
So thank you so much for shopping at Bergdorf's.
感谢您在波道夫购物
You have a wonderful day. Excuse me. Um... sorry.
祝您今天愉快 呃 抱歉 打扰了
Do you know where I can find this dress?
你能告诉我在哪儿可以找到这条裙子吗
Your mom's calling.
你妈妈打电♥话♥来了
Shit!
该死
That's very expensive.
这条裙子很贵
Couture. Fourth floor.
高级定制 在四层楼
Thanks.
谢谢
Please, don't undress the mannequin.
请不要脱模特身上的衣服
Sorry.
抱歉
Would you like to try this on?
您是想试试这件吗
Mmm-hmm.
呃 嗯
Let me see if I have it in your size.
我来看看能不能找到你的尺码
Thank you.
谢谢你
If you could hurry up,
麻烦能快一点吗
I'm a little bit late for a party.
我派对要迟到了
Cute.
你真可爱
Okay. Right this way.
好了 请到这边来
If you need anything else, just let me know.
如果您还需要别的 尽管找我
Okay, thank you. Oh. All right.
好的 谢谢 喔 好吧
Okay. Dressed.
好了 我穿好了
Hello?
嘿
Everything okay?
有什么问题吗
Everything is great, thank you.
没事儿 谢谢
Hey. What's your email number? I mean your...
嘿 可以告诉我你的邮件吗 我的意思是你的
What's your info?
你的联♥系♥方式
Oh, this? This old thing?
什么 那种过时的东西
Vee!
小维
Oh.
哦
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
嘿
You, uh... You look very pretty.
你 你看上去美极了
Thanks. So do you.
谢谢 你也是
I mean you look, you know, hot, or handsome or...
我的意思是你看上去很性感 很英俊 很…
Do you know what we're supposed to do now?
你知道我们现在应该做什么吗
The watchers would like me
观众们想看我
to complete your ensemble, mademoiselle.
帮你完成你的全套装扮 小姐
Neither. Is that an option?
没有 有这个选项吗
All right, how 'bout my firstborn son, too? Yeah?
好吧 来看看我们的新手
What are you doing, vee?
你在干什么 小维
How much are they, sir?
先生 这些多少钱
That'll be $900, madam.
一共900块钱 女士
Oh, in that case, I'll take two.
如果是这个价格的话 我要两双
One for the city and one for the Hamptons.
一双在城里穿 一双在汉普顿穿
Excellent choice, mademoiselle.
很棒的选择 小姐
I'll wrap them up for you right away.
我现在就给您包起来
Um, I'll see ya downstairs?
我们楼下见
Uh... yeah, sure.
行
Okay. All right.
好的
What?
怎么回事
Oh, excuse me, miss!
哦 打扰了 小姐
Did you move my clothes in there?
请问你动过我里面的衣服吗
Of course not.
当然没有
This is not happening.
这不可能
This is not happening.
这不可能
Vee?
小维
Vee?
小维
Ian.
伊恩
Hey.
嗨
Did you take my stuff? I mean, my wallet, my clothes.
你是不是拿了我的东西 我的钱包和衣服
Everything's gone.
所有的东西都没了
No, my stuff is gone, too.
我的东西也没了
No.
不
Okay, um... No. No.
好吧 不不
Come on, we have to make a run for it.
快点 我们赶紧跑
Come on, let's go. I am not shoplifting!
快点 快走 我不想偷东西
We don't have a choice. Come on!
我们没有选择 快走吧
Okay, technically,
好吧 严格意义上来说
it just says we have to leave the store.
它只是叫我们必须离开这家店吧
Right?
对不对
Let's go.
快走
Come on, come on! Let's go!
快点 快点 走啊
Mmm...
呃
Um...
嗯…
Sorry, buddy, we need to come through. Sorry.
抱歉 伙计 让我们过去一下 抱歉
Excuse me! Excuse me!
请让一下 请让一下
That's enough, that's enough. Let's go, come on, come on.
够了 够了 快走 快点 快点
Whoa, whoa, hey, stop, stop, stop!
哇喔 哇喔 嘿 嘿 停下停下停下
Please tell me these are our clothes!
求你告诉我这些是我们的衣服
They kind of are.
差不多是
Are these stolen?
这些是被偷来的
Receipt.
有收据
We get to keep 'em?
我们可以穿这些衣服了
All yours.
都是你的
All right.
好吧
Hey, can I get the check?
嘿我能买♥♥单吗
Who paid for these?
谁付的钱
Probably one of the watchers with daddy's credit card.
可能是某个观众拿老爸的信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的吧
What? Look!
什么 你看
I'm sorry, was that a wu-tang reference?
你哼的是武当派的歌♥吗
Staten island, represent!
史塔顿岛 代表作
Okay.
好吧
Saint Mark's, 10 minutes?
去圣马克 十分钟为限
Hello.
你好
Tommy, what does Vee think she's doing?
汤米 小维以为自己在干什么
Have you ever parked a car in your life?
你长这么大停过车吗你
I got this, girl.
我搞的定
I have no idea, Syd.
我怎么知道 西德
Why are you asking me? I'm not her boyfriend.
你问我♥干♥什么 我又不是她男朋友
Well, who's this biker she's teamed up with?
那跟她组队骑摩托车的那个人是谁
I have no clue. She just ditched me.
我不知道 她把我甩下了
She's doing what she apparently thinks is best for herself.
看上去她是在做她觉得最有益的事
Yeah, and what exactly is that?
那到底是什么事
Sydney! Syd!
西德尼 西德
Vee is in the top 10.
小维上了榜单前十
What?
什么
She's in the top 10.
她在前十名了
Tommy, Vee is in the top 10?
汤米 小维在前十名了
Yeah, I know. How is that even possible?
是的 我知道 这怎么可能
How many watchers does she have?
她有多少观众
Um... like 4,471.
大约4471
How many do I have?
我有多少
Uh... 6,806.
。6806
Oh, okay, I have a lot more.
好吧 我还是比她多得多
Tommy, I really don't think that vee can handle this.
汤米 我真的不觉得小维能处理好这件事
I'm actually really worried about her.
我真的很担心她
Yeah, me, too.
我也是
So get your ass to this party and help me, okay?
所以快滚来派对帮我 好吗
Yeah, yeah, I'm on my way.
好的好的 我在路上了
What happens if I bail?
如果我放弃会怎样
You'd lose everything you've already made.
你会失去你现在拿到的一切
My mom would kill me.
我妈妈会杀了我的
What do you wanna do?
你想怎么做呢
电影精选列表