this evening at 2203 west olmstead.
好运啊 哥们
Peace, nigga.
先生么 我们幸运地继承了
Gentlemen, we are fortunate members
杰出先辈的荣耀血统
of a prestigious lineage of extraordinary gentlemen.
我们是台达帕普西 Beta兄弟会
We are delta psi beta.
台达帕普西
Delta psi!
在我们兄弟会 登上那面墙是至上荣耀
Now, there is no higher honor in delta psi than making it onto the wall.
这一年 我们终会登上这面墙
And this year, we will make it on that wall.
人们发明过大♥麻♥熏浴室
People have hot-boxed showers.
大♥麻♥熏车厢
They've hot-boxed cars.
大♥麻♥熏阁楼 大♥麻♥熏洞 大♥麻♥熏消防车
Attics. Caves. Fire trucks.
大♥麻♥熏厕所 大♥麻♥熏飞机
Porta-potties. Private planes.
今晚 让我们忘了那些吧
But tonight, forget the hot-box.
隆重介绍 大♥麻♥屋
I give you the hot house.
妈的
Holy shit.
爬梯已经脱离控制了
This party is getting out of control.
-这绝对可以三振出局了 -太疯狂了
This is strike three. This is crazy.
-三振出局 -好耶
Strike three. Yes!
你好 我是街区委员会主席
Yes, hello. This is the president of the neighborhood watch.
奥姆斯特德西街2203号♥正在举♥行♥爬梯
There is a giant party at 2203 west olmstead right now.
又吵又闹 领头的是一个叫司寇尼的
They're yelling and fighting. The ringleader's name is scoonie.
他是个长了个大JJ的瘦猴
He's a little scrawny piece of shit with a giant dick.
-拜托 不要扯远了 -对不起
Come on, come on. Stay on message! I'm sorry.
他们制♥造♥了很大噪音
奥姆斯特德西街2203号♥有噪音扰民案件
We have a disturbance at 2203 west olmstead.
收到
10-4.
这是什么东西 我们的传♥单♥吗
What is this? Is this our flyer?
不是 我们都是在网上宣传的
No, we do everything online!
现在谁还用传♥单♥
Who makes flyers anymore?
那群老混♥蛋♥
Fucking old people!
老混♥蛋♥
Old people?
吞雷货 让我看看学校的解禁令
Thumbsucker! Let me see the letter from the school, man!
我们的校徽上面写的是拉丁语
Our school's insignia is in Latin.
这里写的是希伯来语
This is in Jewish!
-什么 -我们的留校察看没有被取消
What? We're not off probation!
那些老混♥蛋♥在耍我们
The old people have the upper hand.
快把人物都疏散出去
We got to get everyone out of here!
大家一起来...
We got to get everybody...
呼呼呼
Hootie-hoo! Hootie-hoo!
伙伴们
Guys!
呼呼呼
Hootie-hoo! Hootie-hoo!
妈的 他们开始哄人了
Shit, they're hootie-hooing!
-什么 -他们在呼呼呼
What? They're fucking hootie-hooing.
什么是呼呼呼
What does that mean?
他们知道警♥察♥来了
-我不明白 -就是流浪者组合的那首歌♥
-I don't get it! -It's from an outkast song.
Get The Money And The Sweet Spot And Forever Hollerin'
When We See Cops Be Robbing Niggaz Blind With The Dollars...
[歌♥词里有一句意思是 看到警♥察♥来了要呼呼呼警告哥们儿]
-行了别唱了 -明白了
Okay, okay, we fucking get it! I get it. I get it.
-就是这个歌♥曲 -他们怎么会识破我们
That's the song. How could they know that's happening?
他们怎么会知道我们在耍他们
How do they know something's wrong?
应该是因为希伯来语
It's because of the Hebrew.
我在学校校徽里加了一句希伯来语
I put a little Hebrew in the school sign,
好像解码游戏
you know, like a coded game.
什么
What? What?
你看啊 在他们的校徽里面
Check this out. Inside the school seal,
我写了一句 Sof Hamisschak
I put sof hamisschak,
希伯来语就是"玩儿完"的意思
which is Hebrew for"game over."
你有病吗 你干嘛要写那个
What the fuck is wrong with you, man? Why did you do that?
-别打我呀 -你真蠢
-Stop hitting me. -That's so stupid!
不是 就像一个示意 在作案之后留下一张名片
Like at the end of a heist, you leave your calling card.
他们就会很沮丧 "唉 又让他们得逞了"的感觉
It's like,"they got us again."
很大的不同是 我们还没作完案呢
One big difference, the heist isn't done!
我们正在作呢 天才
We're mid-fucking-heist, genius!
大家都出去 爬梯结束了
Everybody out! Party's over!
这不是演习 快出去
Let's go! This is not a fucking drill!
不要逗留了 马上离开
Stop standing around! Let's go!
把酒喝干净 不要带到外面去 大家快离开
Drinks down! No alcohol outside! Get the fuck out of here!
爬梯结束了 圣诞老人 快走吧
Party's over! Dirty Santa, let's go!
他们在清场了
Everyone's clearing out. Oh, my God!
大家都走了
Everyone's leaving!
大家都走了就不能三振出局了
This isn't a strike! It's not a strike if everyone's leaving!
妈的
Shit!
我是沃特金斯警官
It's Watkins.
看起来爬梯已经结束了
Looks like the party shut down.
警♥察♥来了
Cops are here.
妈的 他们让加菲去跟警♥察♥交涉了
Fuck me! Shit! They're sending garf out to talk to him.
那孩子很有魅力 警♥察♥一定会被他说走的
He's so charming, he'll get the cop to leave.
听说你们这里在开爬梯
Yo, is there a party going on around here?
没有 刚才有 我让他们都离开了
No, no. There was, but I shut that down.
警官 你就不用担心啦
You got nothing to worry about, officer.
你们真是负责的好青年
That's really responsible of you guys.
你们一定知道我要来了吧
You must've heard we were coming.
我知道我们的小区很和睦 我们也想做和睦的一员
Look, we're in a nice neighborhood. We want to be good neighbors.
这是我们力所能及的事嘛
It's the least we could do, you know?
嗯 我很感激啊
We appreciate that, man.
-我得走了 -别着急啊
I'm gonna go now. No.
你不是想赶我走吧
You're not trying to get rid of me, are you?
哪有啊
No. No.
我们还能挽回吗 我们马上就成功了
We've got to save... Come on, we're so close!
-我们要挽救一下啊 -好的
We gotta save this. What do we do? Okay, okay, okay.
我们要到泰迪的房♥间去
Teddy's room. We got to sneak into Teddy's room.
我们要找到保险丝盒 让他们继续爬梯
Fuse box. We'll turn the party back on.
-让爬梯重新开起来 -嗯 让他们重新爬梯
Get the party going again. Get the party started.
我们走 让他们重新爬梯
Let's go. Get the party started! Come on!
带上监视器
Grab the monitor. Grab the monitor.
-你在做毛 -悄悄潜入啊
What are you doing? I'm sneaking.
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
别这样
Don't worry about it.
你原名就叫加菲吗
Is that your real name? Garf?
我叫加菲尔德
Well, Garfield.
-加菲尔德 -对 加菲尔德
Garfield. Garfield, yeah. Yeah.
-就像加菲猫一样 -我爸的名字...也是
Like the cat. My father... yeah.
"我讨厌礼拜一"
"I hate mondays!"
"我讨厌礼拜一"
"I hate mondays!"
"我喜欢宽面条"
"I love lasagna!"
快学学猫咪 装个逼或者舔舔手
Do some cat stuff real quick. Be sarcastic or lick yourself.
好吧
Okay. All right.
我最喜欢逗嗑药嗨了的人了
I love fucking with you when you high, man.
快离开这里
Get the hell out of here.
大家都出去 呼呼呼 该走了
Everybody out! Hootie-hoo! Let's go!
快走吧兄弟 呼呼呼
All right, fellas, get a move on. Hootie-hoo!
你♥他♥妈♥有病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you, man? What the...
我只是让他们放松警惕而已
That was, like, a distraction so they couldn't see what was going on.
-别计较了 挺管用的 -好吧
Grow up! It worked. Okay. Okay.
你以为我真的对你有意思吗
Yeah. There wasn't anything behind it.
你用太多舌头了
You used so much tongue!
楼上清干净了
Upstairs clear!
任何人都不许上楼去 知道吗
Hey. Do not let anyone upstairs, you got me?
知道了
Yes, sir.
见鬼
Holy fuck.
怎么回事
What was that?
茸茸毛 史酷比 高♥潮♥脸 我们来调查
Shaggy, Scooby, jizzface, let's investigate!
门开着
It's open. It's open.
他在里面
He's right there! He's right there!
我们怎么办 怎么办
What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?
-我们得让他出来 -障眼法
We got to get him out of there! Distraction.
好吧 障眼法 怎么障
Okay, distraction. What? What do we do?
-我从楼梯上跳下去 -什么
I'm gonna jump off the balcony. What?
-不要 为什么啊 -你干嘛
No, no, why? Why? No! What?
哦 天啊
Oh, God!
妈的 躲起来
Fuck! Shit, shit. Go!
电影精选列表