没有什么比小睡醒来
Nothing better than waking up from a nap
就吃冰激凌更爽的事了 对
to an ice cream bar. - Yeah.
我们横穿国家
We're traveling across the country.
从死亡谷
From Death Valley,
经过胡佛大坝 密德湖
past the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead,
径直前往犹他州
and straight into Utah.
犹他州有13个国家公园
Utah has 13 National Park locations.
这正是我居住在这里的原因
Which is precisely why I choose to live here
在布莱斯峡谷
In Bryce Canyon,
雨水渗透进岩石
rainwater seeps into the rock.
冬天水分结成冰
The water freezes in the winter.
冰块体积膨胀
The ice expands,
将石头崩裂
shattering the rock
形成了奇异的石林景观
into a fantasia of spires called hoodoos.
这些石柱通过岩层
The spires reveal layers of time,
展示出了时间的推移
stacked up in the rocks.
在最底层 你和恐龙们并排奔跑
Below the base, you're running with dinosaurs;
往上是新生代
then up through the Cenozoic,
到人类的黎明
to the dawn of mankind.
上来拍照
Get a picture up here.
好的
Okay.
♪噢 不 城市不会改变我们♪
♪ Oh, no, the city won't change us ♪
♪噢 不 城市不会改变我们♪
♪ Oh, no, the city won't change us... ♪
我要站高一点
I'm gonna be tall.
很好!
Yeah!
完美
Perfect.
♪噢 不 城市不会改变我们♪
♪ Oh, no, the city won't change us ♪
♪不会改变我们♪
♪ Won't change us... ♪
好了 我们别停下脚步
All right, let's keep on the pace.
♪啦啦,哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 噢♪
♪ La, da, da, da, da, da, da, da ♪
♪啦啦,哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 哒哒 噢♪
♪ La, da, da, da, da, da, da, oh ♪
♪无论我们去到那儿♪
♪ It don't matter where we go ♪
♪我们总能找到回家的路♪
♪ We always find our way back home ♪
♪嘿 我们总能找到回家的路♪
♪ Hey, we always find our way back home ♪
♪耶 我们总是能找到回家的路♪
♪ Yeah, we always find our way back home. ♪
约翰·缪尔说过:
John Muir said,
"接近自然的心脏
"Get close to nature's heart.
倾听"
Listen."
我们从这些公园之旅中总能得到
We all get such different things
不同的感受
out of the parks.
在他们马不停蹄的公路旅行中
On their perpetual road trip,
他们的朋友 埃里克·波特
their friend, Eric Porter,
带他们来到公园的边缘
takes them to just outside the park,
这里的风在沙石上留下足迹
where the wind has left its fingerprint on the sandstone...
造就了一个供大家玩乐的游乐场
...creating a playground for all to enjoy.
♪你让我觉得我总是在下坠♪
♪ You made me feel like I was always falling ♪
♪总是在下坠没有地方落脚♪
♪ Always falling down without a place to land ♪
爽!
Nice!
♪在远方的某处我听到你的呼唤♪
♪ Somewhere in the distance I heard you calling ♪
♪噢 放开你的手♪
♪ Oh, it hurts so bad ♪
♪真令人伤心♪
♪ To let go of your hand ♪
♪你的心在那里我的家就在那里♪
♪ Wherever is your heart, I call home ♪
♪你的心在那里我的家就在那里♪
♪ Wherever is your heart, I call home ♪
♪尽管我知道你的双脚会带你远离我♪
♪ Though your feet may take you far from me, I know ♪
♪你的心在那里我的家就在那里♪
♪ Wherever is your heart, I call home ♪
耶!
Yeah!
♪即使你快乐的时候也会感到迷茫♪
♪ Even when you're high, you can get low ♪
♪即使你和你所爱的朋友们在一起时♪
♪ Even with your friends you love ♪
♪你依旧孤独♪
♪ You're still alone ♪
♪你总是去往最黑暗的地方♪
♪ We always find the darkest place to go ♪
♪天啊 原谅我们的想法♪
♪ God forgive our minds ♪
♪我们生而流浪♪
♪ We were born to roam ♪
♪你的心在那里我的家就在那里♪
♪ Wherever is your heart, I call home ♪
♪你的心在那里我的家就在那里♪
♪ Wherever is your heart, I call home ♪
♪尽管我知道你的双脚会带你远离我♪
♪ Though your feet may take you far from me, I know ♪
♪你的心在那里我的家就在那里♪
♪ Wherever is your heart, I call home ♪
♪你的心在那里我的家就... ♪
♪ Wherever is your heart, I call... ♪
♪在那里♪
♪ Home. ♪
康拉德就是我的英雄
Conrad is a hero to me.
在一次登喜马拉雅山时
On one extreme climb in the Himalayas,
康拉德的队伍遇到了一场糟糕的雪崩
Conrad's party was hit by a terrible avalanche.
他失去了最好的朋友
He lost his best friend,
艾利克斯·洛
Alex Lowe.
艾利克斯·洛是我的父亲
Alex Lowe is my father and...
父母就是你的整个世界
your parents are your entire world,
所以我的世界有一段时间停滞不前
so my world kind of just turned off for a while.
康拉德几个月后进入了我们的生活
Conrad came into our lives months after,
因为他是我们家亲密的朋友
because he was a close friend of our family's.
通过我们共有的悲伤
And through that shared grieving,
我觉得我们团结到了一起
I think we kind of came together.
父母的形象重回到了我的生活中真好
It was nice to have that father figure back in my life.
通过那些精彩的探险
And going on these amazing adventures,
去过那些荒野之地
and going to these wild places,
带上我和他一起
and taking me with him,
是一段很棒的赠礼
has been an amazing gift.
整个宇宙...
The whole universe...
和其他的星星们一起划过天际
flying through space with other stars,
一同歌♥唱着 闪烁着...
all singing and shining as one...
像一场无尽的美丽的风暴
appears as an infinite storm of beauty.
在这里 自然能够治愈
Here, nature may heal,
并给与身体和灵魂力量
and give strength to body and soul.
这些年间
Over the years,
在与马♥克♥思♥和康拉德的旅途中
on these trips with Max and Conrad,
我们留下了难忘的经历
I have had some unforgettable experiences.
譬如在阿♥拉♥斯加的卡特迈国家公园
Like in Katmai National Park, in Alaska,
那些年幼的棕熊
where young brown bears
从它们的母亲那里学习
were learning from their mother
捕捉鲑鱼的技巧
the art... of catching salmon.
或许并没有
Or not.
♪当夏天炎热的时候♪
♪ In the summertime when the weather is hot ♪
♪你可以伸手触碰天空♪
♪ You can stretch right up and touch the sky ♪
♪当天气舒适的时候♪
♪ When the weather's fine ♪
♪我们去钓鱼或者去海边游泳♪
♪ We go fishin' or go swimmin' in the sea... ♪
对于小熊们 练习得花上一点时间
For the youngsters, it can take a while...
♪我们一直很开心♪
♪ We're always happy ♪
♪生命是为了生活 这是我们的哲学♪
♪ Life's for Iivin', yeah, that's our philosophy ♪
♪我们不肮脏...♪
♪ We're not dirty... ♪
年长一点的兄弟知道一些技巧
Older brothers know a few tricks.
♪我们爱每个人 但是我们出于本愿♪
♪ We love everybody, but we do as we please ♪
♪当天气舒适的时候♪
♪ When the weather's fine ♪
♪我们去钓鱼或者安下心来♪
♪ We go fishin' or maybe we'll settle down ♪
♪我们一直很开心♪
♪ We're always happy ♪
♪带你的朋友来♪
♪ Bring your friends ♪
♪我们一起去镇上♪
♪ And we'll all go into town ♪
♪和我们一起歌♥唱♪
♪ Sing along with us ♪
♪滴滴滴滴滴滴♪
♪ Dee dee, dee-dee, dee ♪
♪嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒 我们一直很开心♪
♪ Dah-dah, dah-dah, dah, yeah, we're hap-happy... ♪
这很令人困惑
And it's frustrating.
♪嗒嗒嗒♪
♪ Dah, dah-dah ♪
♪滴嗒嗒嗒嗒嗒滴答♪
♪ Dee-dah-do dee-dah-do dah-do-dah ♪
♪耶 滴嗒 滴答滴滴嗒♪
♪ Yeah, dah-dee-dee, dah-dah... ♪
♪行 好吧...♪
♪ All right... ♪
♪出去看看你能发现什么♪
♪ Go out and see what you can find. ♪
今年 这个小队在冬季假的时候
This year, the team finishes up
踏上最后一个旅程
with a winter trip over semester break.
在威斯康辛北边的密歇根州北部
Above Wisconsin, in Upper Michigan,
是彩岩国家湖滨区
is Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
在苏必利尔湖畔
At the edge of Lake Superior,
东通道灯塔附近正结着厚厚的冰
now frozen solid, is the East Channel lighthouse.
通常我们是在开放的水域滑雪
Normally, where we're skiing is open water.
电影精选列表