And the reason for such happiness...
是那女人将成为我的妻子
the woman to be my wife.
瑞秋
Rachel.
亲爱的
My darling.
你是不是疯了?
Have you gone out of your mind?
当然不是
Of course not.
请
Please.
我认为生日兴奋冲昏了菲利普的脑袋
I think that the birthday excitement has gone to Philip's head,
我们应该退到隔壁房♥间
and I think that we should retire to the next room.
我懂我生命中的羞耻
I have known shame in my life.
可怕的耻辱
Terrible shame...
但刚才是最严重的
but this is the worst.
你昨晚不羞耻
You weren't ashamed last night.
你今天下午不羞耻
You weren't ashamed this afternoon.
羞耻什么?
Ashamed of what?
耻于…
Of... of...
我为什么要为此感到羞耻?
Why should I be ashamed of that?
你问我 你问我缺少什么
You asked me... You asked me what it was that I lacked,
我说我唯一缺少的东西
and I said the only thing that I lacked...
上帝
Oh, my god.
是
Was...
是
Was...
是你
Was you.
不 天啊
No. Oh, god.
- 你不喜欢吗? - 你不也是吗?
- Didn't you enjoy it? - Well, didn't you?
你知道我喜欢
You know I did.
好 我希望你能喜欢
Good. I wanted you to enjoy it.
- 我想谢谢你 - 为了什么?
- I wanted to thank you. - For what?
为什么?为了一切
For what? For everything.
因为…对我这么好
For... For being so kind to me,
因为珠宝
for the jewels.
你…不会
What did you... did you...
你以为你买♥♥下了我?
Did you think you had bought me?
等 等 求你了
Wait. Wait. Please, please, please.
- 请吻我 - 放开我的胳膊
- Kiss me, please. - Let go of my arm.
请吻我 亲我一下
Kiss me, please. Just kiss me.
- 放开我的胳膊 - 吻我
- Let go of my arm. - Kiss me.
- 请吻我 - 放开我
- Kiss me, please. - Let go of me.
我一直很担心你
I've been worried about you for so long.
从圣诞节前开始
Since before Christmas.
你对她一无所知
You know nothing about her.
或者只有你蒙在鼓里?
Or is it you who know nothing?
没用的
It's no use.
我喜欢你 你喜欢我
I'm fond of you and you of me,
但如果我们继续谈话
but if we keep on talking,
我们最终会互相憎恨的
we'll end up hating each other.
你爱她那么多吗?
Do you love her so very much?
别以为我不知道 我在你面前有多傻
Don't think I don't know how much of a fool I must appear to you.
我向她求婚了
I asked her to marry me.
我会继续请求她的
I shall continue to ask her.
你什么时候请求她的?
When exactly did you ask her?
我达到法定年龄的那一刻 昨天
The moment I came of age. Yesterday.
- 我的天 昨天 - 她说了什么?
- My god, yesterday. - What did she say?
我以为她答应了 但是
I thought she said yes, but...
事实上 她的意思是不
In fact, she meant no.
是在她读完这份文件之前还是之后?
Was this before or after she read the document?
之前 她早上读的
Before. She read it the morning after.
还浪费时间驾车来看了我们
And wasted no time in driving over to see us.
她说她之前不完全理解
She said she didn't fully understand it.
在她离开的时候 她已经很清楚了
Well, she understood it pretty damn well by the time she left.
我们站在阳光下的台阶上
We stood on the steps in the sunshine
等待她的马车
waiting for her carriage
我父亲对她说
and my father said to her,
“婚姻条款可能对你有些难做
"The marriage clause may strike you as a little hard.
你必须保持寡妇身份 如果你想持有你的财富”
You must remain a widow if you want to keep your fortune."
她… 她说了什么?
And what did she... What did she say?
她只是微笑着戴上了手套
She just smiled and put on her gloves
并说“这很适合我”
and said, "That suits me very well."
该条款是为了保护房♥地♥产♥
That clause is to protect the estate.
如果她是我的妻子 那就另当别论了
If she were my wife... of course it wouldn't apply.
不 不你错了
No. No, you're wrong.
如果她嫁给你或者其他人
If she marries you, or anyone else,
然后一切 房♥子 一切都会归于你名下
then everything, the house, everything, reverts to you.
但我愿意和她分享一切
But I'd share everything with her,
每一分钱
every penny.
她知道的
She knows that.
妻子不能把钱送出国
A wife can't send money out of the country.
妻子必须住在这里
A wife would have to live here,
在英国 与她的丈夫
in England, with her husband.
- 标杆向前 - 向前移♥动♥两格
- The peg moves forward. - Moves forward two points.
- 下牌 - 术语叫“笨蛋”
- And play. - Oh, don't we say "muggins"?
- 笨蛋 笨蛋 笨蛋 - 笨蛋
- Muggins. Muggins. Muggins. - Muggins.
你好 菲利普
Hello, Philip.
我邀请了玛丽·帕斯科来家里
I invited Mary Pascoe to stay in the house with me,
陪我玩牌
as my companion.
我希望你能同意
I do hope you approve.
你玩吗?是克里比奇纸牌
Do you play? It's cribbage.
- 我能和你谈谈吗? - 好的
- Can I speak to you? - Yes.
- 如果你愿意 我可以教你 - 单独
- I can teach you if you like. - Alone.
好吧 任何话都可以在玛丽面前说
Well, anything you want to say can be said in front of Mary.
我不想挡路 我去房♥间了
I don't want to be in the way. Let me go into my room.
玛丽 请把门开着 万一我喊你的话
Leave the door open, Mary, so you may hear me if I need you.
是的 当然 艾希礼太太
Yes, certainly, Mrs. Ashley.
- 不要那样做 - 做什么?
- Don't do that. - Do what?
别关门
Don't close the door.
昨晚之后 我不能和你单独一起
After last night, I cannot be alone with you.
请不要这么做
Please don't do this.
和你在一起我觉得不安全
I don't feel safe with you.
我求你了
I beg you.
天啊 如果我是你
Goodness me. If I were you,
我会让超微医生看看
I would get Dr. Smalls to have a look at that.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
你醒了
You're back.
喝吧
There.
- 瑞秋… - 别说话
- Rachel... - Don't speak.
喝吧
Here.
我昏过去多久了?
How long was I out?
五天
Five days.
那个帕斯科家的女孩呢?
And the Pascoe girl?
发送包装
Sent packing.
别动 别动
Keep still. Keep still.
很高兴看到
Glad to see
威灵顿正在修剪金链花
Wellington's cutting back the laburnum.
什么?
What's that?
如果一匹马吃了满嘴
Well, if a horse gets a mouthful of that,
会要了它们的命
it would kill them.
你在意大利也有一株
Oh, yes. You had one in Italy.
我有吗?
Did I?
在花盆里的喷泉旁 你还记得吗?
By the fountain in a pot. Do you remember?
是吗?
Did I?
我不能记住一切
Well, I can't be expected to remember everything.
喝吧
Here.
喝
Drink.
你要去哪里?
Where do you go?
哪里?
Where?
你担心我会把马累死吗?
Are you worried I'll tire the horses?
不 不
No. No.
我担心你要离开
I'm worried you're about to leave.
你要离开我吗?
Are you leaving me?
你应该让我死的
You should have left me to die.
不要
电影精选列表