What's wrong with staying here?
我会留下 直到西康比受够了我
I'll stay until Seecombe gets fed up with me.
西康比?那么…
Seecombe? See...
西康比与此无关
Seecombe has nothing to do with it.
除非我的钱用光了
Or I run out of money.
被迫给那些无聊的绅士们上意大利语课
And am forced to give Italian lessons to the bored wives of the gentry.
不
No, no, no.
只有处♥女♥才做教师 大家都知道
Only spinsters teach. Everybody knows that.
除非真的没有人选
And then only when no one will support them.
- 那寡妇呢? - 寡妇?
- And what about widows? - Widows?
寡妇也可以迅速再婚
Oh, well, widows remarry as fast as they can.
如若不能 她们只能
And if they can't do that, they just...
典当结婚戒指
pawn their wedding rings.
好吧
Well...
我想我更愿意上意大利语课
I think I would prefer to give Italian lessons.
晚安 菲利普
Good night, Philip.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
白♥痴♥ 白♥痴♥
Idiot, idiot.
我们该给她多少?
What shall we give her?
考虑一个你认为公平合理的数字
Think of a figure that you consider fair and reasonable.
- 很好 - 你决定了吗?
- Very well. - Have you done it?
- 我有 - 在你的脑子里?
- I have. - It's in your head?
- 是啊 - 加倍
- It is. - Double it.
如果要做 必须正确地做
If we're going to do this, we have to do it properly.
安布罗斯会怎么做
How Ambrose would have done it.
如你所愿
As you wish.
- 写这封信 - 现在?
- Write the letter. - Now?
你今天说过要来吗?
Oh! Were we expecting you today?
- 我只是… - 你要吃点什么吗?
- I've just, uh... - Will you take something?
我…不用
I'm... but thanks.
他给你咖啡了吗?
Did he give you coffee?
很高兴看到你开心
Glad to see you've cheered up.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
昨天 你似乎都垂头丧气的
Yesterday. You seemed all down in the dumps.
我很惊讶你注意到了
I'm amazed you noticed.
我们都是 我很惊讶帕斯科家的姑娘们…
We all did. I'm surprised the Pascoe girls
没有评论 谢谢
didn't remark on it. Thank you.
帕斯科家的姑娘可能太忙于…
Well, the Pascoe girls were probably far too busy
议论别的事情
remarking on something else.
什么?
What?
对于像你表亲瑞秋这样的女人来说
How easy it must be for a woman like your cousin Rachel
让你拜倒在她石榴裙下是多么容易
to twist you around her little finger.
走
Get on.
- 她在哪里? - 在厨房♥里
- Where is she? - In the kitchen.
- 做什么? - 不好说
- Doing what? - Hard to tell.
我希望你不介意
I do hope you don't mind.
一点也不
Not at all.
- 是什么? - 药茶
- What is it? - Tisana.
这是意大利茶
It's Italian tea,
用草药制成的浸剂
infusions made from these herbs.
来 试试看
Here, try.
试一下
Try.
真恶心
It's, um, disgusting.
这对你有好处 对健康有好处
It's good for you. It's good for the health.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
四处走动
Out and about.
是你让他写的
You made him write this!
什么?你
What? What do you...
我没有做那种事
I did nothing of the sort.
如果你已经开始羞辱我 菲利普
If you had set out to humiliate me, Philip,
你就不能更好的开始吗
you really couldn't have got off to a better start!
- 为什么? - 为什么?
- Why? - Why?
因为现在看来我是来求你的
Because now it looks as if I came begging to you!
但你没有 你没有
But you haven't. You didn't.
你就不能让我靠自己吗?
Can't you let me be a person in my own right?
一个女人 按她希望方式生存在世界上
A woman who's making her way in the world as she wishes to.
难道你不明白 如果我想要你的钱
Don't you see that if I had wanted your money,
我会需要问你?
I would have asked you for it?
难道你不明白 这只是…
Don't you understand it was just... It was a...
关于意大利语课的笑话
It was a joke about the Italian lessons.
- 这不是玩笑 - 那如果不是呢?
- It wasn't a joke. - Well, what if it wasn't?
这有什么可怕而可耻的吗?
Is there something so terribly shameful about that?
是的
Yes! Yes!
你是安布罗斯的妻子
You're Ambrose's wife.
我是他的继承人 不会允许的
I, his heir, will not permit it.
你明白吗?我只是…
Do you understand? I simply...
我根本就不允许 你明白吗?
I simply will not permit it. Do you understand?
上帝
God!
你最好弄点东西给她
You'd better take something up to her.
菲利普
Philip.
我吵醒你了吗?
Did I wake you?
没有
No.
谢谢你的注意
Thank you for the note.
我犯规了
I was foul.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我宁愿你打我 也不愿听到你哭泣
I would much rather you hit me than to hear you cry.
我妈妈…
My mother...
在我还没记事之前 就死了
died before I can remember.
我从没见过女人哭
I've never seen a woman cry.
我将接受补贴
I shall accept the allowance...
感激不尽
gratefully,
但我该走了
but I should leave.
- 去哪里? - 在哪里不重要
- To go where? - It doesn't matter where.
我以为你喜欢呆在这里
I thought you liked being here.
- 你只是礼貌吗? - 别犯傻了
- Were you just being polite? - Don't be a fool.
如果安布罗斯不那么白♥痴♥ 这地方就是你的家
If Ambrose hadn't been such an idiot, this place would have been your home.
我想我是个白♥痴♥
I think I'm the idiot.
我以为来这里会让他恢复生机
I thought coming here would bring him back to life.
我不知道你为什么来
I don't know why you came.
我对你一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
我只知道我喜欢你现在在这里
All I know is that I like it now you're here...
我不想让你走
...and I don't want you to go.
这很复杂吗?
Is that complicated?
非常
Very.
如果你想走 那就走
If you want to go, then go.
这会引起很多的议论 但是
It'll cause a lot of talk, but...
好吧 我想这会引起更多的非议
Well, I would have thought it would cause a lot more talk
如果我留下
if I stayed.
我得和你的教父谈谈
I'll have to talk to your godfather.
这不关他的事
It's no concern of his.
只有一个问题
There is only one issue
那就是你是否想留下来
and that's whether you want to stay or not.
你怎么能这样问我?你知道答案的
How can you ask me that? You know the answer to that.
不 我不知道 我当然不知道
No, I don't know. Of course I don't know.
重点是我不知道
I don't know... That's the point.
你会留下来?
So you'll stay?
- 至少一阵子? - 我会留下来
- At least for a little while? - I'll stay.
是的 一阵子
Yes, for a little while.
- 那我就说晚安 - 晚安
- Then I'll say good night. - Good night.
- 我希望你能安睡 - 你也是
- And I hope you'll sleep. - You too.
不要生我的气
And not be angry with me.
我没有生你的气 菲利普
I wasn't angry with you, Philip.
过来这里
Come here.
弯下腰
Bend down.
现在就像个乖孩子一样 上♥床♥睡觉去
Now go to bed like a good boy. Go. Go.
- 她准备好了 - 是的 我能看见
- She's ready. - Yes, I can see.
还有什么要寄的吗?
Er, anything more for the mail?
是的
Yes.
交给我吧 威灵顿?
In fact, why don't you leave that with me, Wellington?
- 我们可以在路上下车 - 非常好 先生
- We can drop it off on our way. - Very good, sir.
快点
电影精选列表