她干的?
Did she?
她没干?
Didn't she?
谁该受责备?
Who's to blame?
我是个孤儿
I was an orphan.
安布罗斯抚养了我
Ambrose took me in.
他是我的表哥
He was my cousin...
但我像父亲一样爱他
but I loved him like a father.
再来一杯
Yes! Another!
他们说“男孩需要母亲”
They said, "the boy needs a mother..."
但家里唯一允许的女性是狗
but the only women allowed in the house were the dogs.
好女孩 好女孩
Good girl. Good girl.
我从学校返家
I came back from school.
给我
Here, give me that.
我学到了什么?
What had I learned?
我不喜欢看书
I didn't like books.
我不喜欢城市
I didn't like cities.
我不喜欢聪明的谈话
I didn't like clever talk.
我喜欢…
I liked it...
这里
here.
但安布罗斯病倒了
But Ambrose fell ill.
医生把他送走了
The doctors sent him off...
去吧
Go.
去见阳光
...for the sunshine.
我多么想念他
How I missed him.
每一封信我都分享给
Every letter I shared
我的教父和他的女儿
with my godfather and his daughter.
我收到了安布罗斯的一封信
I've got a letter from Ambrose.
刚到
Just arrived.
然后 那个夏天 他的来信提到
Then, that summer, his letters mentioned...
靴子
Boots!
“我的表亲 也是你的表亲
"My cousin, and so your cousin too,
瑞秋 一个寡妇 很好的伴儿
Rachel, a widow, very good company,
她亲自向我展示
who has kindly taken it upon herself
佛罗伦萨的辉煌
to show me all the glories of Florence.
她的住所阳光明媚
She lives out here in the sunshine,
作为你我这样的英国人…”
but is as English as you or I..."
她一定非常迷人
She must be extremely charming
安布罗斯已经瞧上她了
for Ambrose to have noticed her.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我从没听说过他
Oh, I've never heard of him
仰慕一个女人
admiring a woman before.
她说得对 你表哥对女人的需求从来都不多
Oh, she's right. Your cousin never had much need for women.
他何必呢?
Why should he?
他有我
He had me.
她多大了?
How old is she?
没有说
Doesn't say.
到了秋天
And by the autumn...
“多好的消息
"Such wonderful news.
瑞秋和我要结婚了
Rachel and I are to marry!
她同意了
She's agreed.
幸福是如此幸运
Such happiness to be so blessed.
我确定你看到她的时候
I'm certain the moment you set eyes on her,
你会明白的
you'll understand.
她容光焕发 她很好
She is radiant, she is good,
她是最仁慈的伴侣”
and she is the kindest companion."
她很快就会颠倒一切
She'll have everything turned upside down in no time.
一分钟也不消停
Shan't know where we bloody are from one minute to the next.
你想过未来吗?
Have you thought about the future?
你自己的家庭?
Well, a home of your own?
我到底为什么要这么做?
Why on Earth should I do that?
那个
Well,
人生地位总会变的 不是吗?
The position's changed somewhat, hasn't it?
他们什么时候到?
When are you expecting them?
毫无疑问 他这么幸福
No doubt in his great happiness,
会把我们都忘了的
he'll have forgotten all about us.
可怜的菲利普 你是不是又变成孤儿了?
Poor Philip. Are you being orphaned all over again?
荒谬
Preposterous comment.
他很幸福 不是吗?
It's good that he's happy, isn't it?
这是关键 当然
Well, that's the whole point, surely.
- 什么关键? - 结婚
- Point of what? - Getting married.
我相信很快就会有一封信
I'm sure there'll be a letter soon.
“我给你写了好几次
"I have written to you several times,
但她像鹰一样看着我
but she watches me like a hawk
我不能相信任何人
and there is no one I can trust
寄送我的信
to take my letters to the mail.
她今天不在家
She is away from the house today.
所以我能写信
That's why I am able to write this.
几个星期以来 我一直生病
For weeks, I have been ill:
发烧 可怕的头痛
fevers, terrible headaches.
我讨厌看到太阳
I am sick of the sight of the sun.
至于医生 我不信任他们中的任何一个
As for the doctors, I don't trust any of them.
新来的医生 毒蛇兰纳尔迪推荐的
The new one, recommended by that snake Rainaldi,
是一个刺客 我相信”
is a cut-throat, I am sure."
谁是兰纳尔迪?
Who's Rainaldi?
没有思路
No clue.
我能看看吗?
May I see?
你觉得他喝醉了吗?
Was he drunk, do you think?
- 喝醉? - 当他写信的时候
- Drunk? - When he wrote the letter.
从来不会
Never.
看
Look.
“她终于成全了我
"She has done for me at last.
瑞秋 我痛苦的根源
Rachel, my torment.
看在上帝的份上 快来吧”
For god's sake, come quickly."
浮生梦
有人吗?
Hello?
好孩子
Good boy.
你一定是菲利普
You must be Philip.
我一直在等你
I've been expecting you.
你怎么知道我是谁?
How do you know who I am?
我肯定不是第一个注意到
I am sure I'm not the first to notice
表亲之间有惊人相似的人
the remarkable resemblance to your cousin.
请进 我快完成了
Please, come in. I'm nearly finished.
- 他在哪里? - 他在哪里?
- Where is he? - Where is he?
当然 我亲爱的小伙子 你知道
Surely, my dear fellow, you know...
他死了
he's dead.
那个女人呢?
Where's the woman?
- 那个女人? - 她…
- The woman? - She...
瑞秋 她在哪?
The Rachel woman. Where is she?
- 走了 - 去哪里?
- Gone. - Where?
我不知道 真的
I have no clue. It's the truth.
他是怎么死的?
How did he die?
头部肿瘤 这里
It was a tumor, in the head. Here.
医生们已确诊 影响了他的大脑
The doctors are in no doubt. It affected his brain.
- 如何表现? - 噢
- How? - Oh.
喊叫
Shouting.
暴♥力♥ 可怕的不信任
Violence. Terrible distrust.
医生都是白♥痴♥ 我显然是…
The doctors are all idiots, and I of course,
最笨的白♥痴♥
the worst idiot of all.
东西被扔了 杯子被打碎了
Things are thrown, glasses smashed.
他的妻子被推到墙上
His wife pushed up against the wall
被卡住喉咙
and held by the throat.
她想转让此屋 哪怕出♥售♥
She wants this place let. Even sold.
艾希礼先生 你的表亲瑞秋
Your cousin Rachel, Mr. Ashley,
是一个女强人
is a woman of very strong... impulse
激♥情♥
and passion.
强猛
Very strong.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
他的东西呢?
Where are his things?
他的衣服 他的书
His clothes, his books...
葬礼后的一天 她离开了
The day after the funeral, she was gone.
难以置信的婊♥子♥
电影精选列表