So she's giving them back.
珠宝 她送还了
The jewelry, she's giving it back.
继续找
Keep looking.
菲利普 我不知道还有什么可找的
Philip, I don't know what we're looking for anymore.
- 我们是不是应该… - 继续找
- Shouldn't we just... - Keep looking, please!
这是意大利文的 一定是兰纳尔迪
Here, it's in Italian. It's Rainaldi, it must be.
是他吗?
Is it him?
签名是恩里科 对吗?
It's signed Enrico. Is that right?
是的 就是他
Yes, that's him, yes.
好的 请帮我翻译一下
Well, translate it for me, please.
“亲爱的瑞秋
"Dearest Rachel,
经重新考虑
on second thoughts,
如果你真的不能…
if you really cannot bring yourself
丢弃那小子
to leave the boy behind,
那么就带上他
bring him with you.
我还是觉得这不是个好主意
I still don't think it's a good idea,
但是 意大利的阳光
but, then again, Italy and some sunshine
或许会治愈他”
may be the making of him."
没了吗?
Is that it?
菲利普 查询 我父亲
Philip, inquiries were made. My father...
什么询问?
What inquiries?
与取向有关 似乎…
In matters of the heart, it seems that...
恩里科·兰纳尔迪虽然是意大利人 却更希腊化(基佬)
Enrico Rainaldi is more Greek than he is Italian.
他喜欢男孩子 菲利普
He likes boys, Philip.
惠灵顿
Wellington!
- 我去拿马鞍 - 马鞍去死
- I'll get a saddle! - Damn the saddle!
谁该受责备?
Who's to blame?
我是个孤儿
I was an orphan.
安布罗斯抚养了我
Ambrose took me in.
他是我表哥
He was my cousin,
但我像父亲一样爱他
but I loved him like a father.
现在我也做父亲了
Now I'm a father.
我能教他们什么?
What can I teach them?
我能告诉他们什么?
What can I tell them?
头疼使我蒙蔽
Headaches blind me.
因为她?
Was she?
她干的?
Did she?
她没干?
Didn't she?
瑞秋 我痛苦的根源
Rachel, my torment.
电影精选列表