Well, Mulan is happy.
木兰幸福 我就幸福
And if she's happy, I'm happy.
谢谢你 小蟋蟀
Thank you, Cri-Kee.
我做得很棒 不是吗
I did do good, didn't I?
你最好先休息一下 木须
Better get your rest, Mushu.
黎明的时候我要练瑜伽
I have a yoga session at dawn,
我又不想错过日出
and I don't want to be late for my greetings to the sun.
别忘了
And don't forget.
我喜欢有人用舒服的脚底按♥摩♥
I like to be awakened from my beauty sleep
把我从美梦中叫醒
with a nice long foot massage.
我快吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
-翔 你在做什么 -看
-Shang, what are you doing? -Watch and see.
-他在做什么 -不能这样
-What is he doing? -It can't be.
他在合并家族的祭庙
He's combining the family temples.
不
No.
请问 这意味着什么
Excuse me, what does that mean exactly?
对我来说
You know, for me?
意味着...
It means...
什么 什么 意味什么
Yeah, what, what? It means what?
很不幸你能保留你的宝座了
Unfortunately, you get to keep your pedestal.
耶
Yeah.
我又回来了
I'm back, baby.
我又回来了
I am back!
爽
Yes.
这位就是大名鼎鼎的木须
So this is the famous Mushu?
比我想象的小了点
Somehow I pictured you bigger.
什么
Say what?
你告诉他我们的事了
You told him about me? About us?
木须 我对丈夫会坦诚布公的
I have no secrets from my husband, Mushu.
我全都告诉他了
I told him everything.
"全部"的全部
"Everything" everything?
没错 契骨国的金龙
That's right, Great Golden Dragon of Unity.
我还不明白
I still don't get it.
合并家族祀庙干什么
What does combining our temples do?
这样我就可以保留我的宝座了
It gives me back my pedestal.
等等 这样做可以吗
Wait, but can you do this?
-这样不违反规矩吗 -当然
-Aren't there rules? -Of course.
就像某人男扮女装去参军
Right next to the rules about dressing up like a man
一样违规
and joining the army.
你知道吗
Well, what do you know?
焉知非福哦
This thing just might work out after all.
嘿 我的按♥摩♥师哪儿去了
Hey, yo, where's my masseuse?
拯救中国给了我莫大的荣耀
Saving China gives me knots like you wouldn't believe.
我的修脚师呢
And what about my pedicure?
快来给我修脚
Let's get jamming on the toe jam, people.
来个人热一下精油
And somebody heat up some oil.
虽然我还不知道怎么用
I don't know what we're gonna do with it yet,
但是我觉得会很爽
but it's gonna be good.
难道这不是一个英雄龙该享受的吗
Does a hero dragon deserve anything less?
放洗澡水
Draw my bath.
热一下毛巾 奢华盛宴就此开幕
Warm my towels. Let the pampering begin.