This is not about my pedestal.
木兰这是在犯大错 会关系到我的...
This is about Mulan making the biggest mistake of my...
呃 是她的一辈子
I mean, her life.
天 我怎么能这么自私呢
Man, how could I have been so selfish?
木兰是个值得为之奋斗的好女孩
Mulan's a girl worth fighting for.
不过话说回来 我是她的守护神
And after all, I am the girl's guardian.
小蟋蟀 我要让他们分手
Cri-Kee, I'm gonna break them up.
那我就当你没意见咯
So I guess that means you're on board.
木兰 你能骑慢点吗
Mulan, could you smooth out the ride a little bit?
我有点晕马
I'm getting horsesick.
木须 你在这干嘛
Mushu. What are you doing here?
嘿 你走到哪儿 我就跟到哪儿
Hey, whither thou go, I goest, girl.
别忘了 咱俩是拍档 缺一不可
Remember, teamwork isn't about ego, it's about we go.
小蟋蟀 你怎么也来了
Cri-Kee. What are you doing here?
替木兰防着我 我是她的守护神
Protect Mulan from me? I'm her guardian.
好吧 幸运蟋蟀你赢了
Yeah, yeah, her lucky cricket.
你还真够幸运的 我没带杀虫剂
You're lucky I don't break out the bug spray.
就在这一刻
As we stand here,
蒙古大军正在接近我们的边境
Mongol forces are moving closer to our border.
随时都有可能会爆发战争
The threat of attack is growing every day.
如果战争真的爆发 我们的军队数量上与他们差很远
As it is, our army is hopelessly outnumbered.
陛下
Your Majesty,
容我带人去打他们个措手不及
let me lead my forces in a preemptive strike.
我的手下可以以一当十
Each of my warriors will fight like 10 Mongols.
不 将军
No, General.
我不打算跟他们硬碰硬
I plan to defeat this enemy without the use of force.
正相反 我将组建一个强力的同盟
Instead, we will forge a union so strong,
让蒙古人不敢再进犯我们
the Mongol hordes won't dare attack.
与契骨国结盟
An alliance with the kingdom of Qui Gong.
通过和亲结成同盟
We will become united through marriage.
你要护送三位公主到契骨去
You will escort three princesses to Qui Gong.
她们将与契骨的王子们结婚...
There, they will marry Lord Chin's sons...
-什么 -来确立同盟关系
-What? -And seal this critical alliance.
遵命 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我的大臣很明确地告诉我
My advisors tell me the charts are clear.
如果三天之内婚礼仍未举♥行♥
If this wedding does not take place in three days,
同盟就会崩溃 而蒙古人就会来踏平我们
the alliance will crumble and the Mongols will destroy us.
记住我的话 将军 只有三天
Mark my words, General, three days.
保证完成任务 陛下
Not a moment more, Your Majesty.
你那表情我明白 花木兰 想说什么
I know that face, Fa Mulan. What troubles you?
陛下 一场政♥治♥婚姻
Your Majesty, an arranged marriage?
放心吧 孩子
Rest assured, child,
我的女儿们知道她们的使命
my daughters know exactly what they are doing.
您的女儿
Your daughters?
她们对为了和平而进行的婚姻感到骄傲
They consider it an honor to marry in the cause of peace.
陛下 我...
Your Majesty, I...
我接受你的致歉
Apology accepted.
将军 完成这个任务
General, how many troops do you estimate you will need
你需要多少人
to accomplish this mission?
-三个 -三个连
-Three. -Three companies?
-三个人 -你令我吃惊 将军
-Three men. -You surprise me, General.
这可是我的亲女儿
These are my children.
这个任务并不需要武力 是要靠机智
This mission does not call for force, but finesse.
这些人必须能够同心同德
We must become one with the countryside.
作为帝王 我相信你
As Emperor, I trust you.
作为一个父亲
As a father,
我希望你选人一定要慎之又慎
I implore you to choose your three soldiers wisely.
我已经有人选了 他们无畏
I know just the men. Fearless.
-忠诚 -遵纪
-Loyal. -And disciplined.
他们是全中国最值得尊敬的勇士
China's most honorable and noble soldiers.
滚出去
And stay out!
我给无数单身汉做过媒
I've found wives for hundreds of men.
就你们三个提的这种条件
But the Golden Dragon of Unity himself
就算月老亲自来也别想找到对象
couldn't make love matches for you three.
从哪来的滚回哪去吧
Come back when you get personalities.
哼 你竟然如此对待我国最伟大的...
Well, that's a fine way to treat China's greatest...
英雄们
heroes.
她怎么能这样
What's her problem?
我只不过需要一个膜拜我走过的每寸土地的姑娘
All I asked for was a girl who would worship the dirt I walk on.
我只是想要一个肯为我做饭的姑娘
I simply asked for someone who would cook for me
早饭 午饭 晚饭
morning, noon and night.
我只想找个爱笑的
And I just wanted a girl who likes to laugh.
把我当神崇拜的姑娘
And thinks I'm a God.
大概我们没说清楚吧
Perhaps we weren't specific enough.
忘了那个媒婆吧
Forget that dragon lady.
找对象这种事情还得靠自己
The only ones who can find girls worthy of us is us.
就是
Yeah.
哼 才不要听她罗罗嗦嗦
Well, l don't need her To be all smug and snooty
我有金牌是因为我把敌人揍得哆哆嗦嗦
I got a plaque right here That says I kicked Hun booty
凯♥旋♥归来
We have everything We dreamed we'd find
美梦都已成真
When we came back from war
基本成真 除了
Yeah, everything but
还是没人爱
A girl worth fighting for
嘿 拿出胆量来
Hey, suck in your gut.
瞧那可爱的姑娘
There's a girl worth fighting for
她正期望我们走过去
And I think she wants us to come over.
我的姑娘爱听我讲的笑话
My girl will laugh at all my jokes
坦率又真诚
But tell it to me straight
她会轻柔按♥摩♥我的额头
She'll rub my head when I get sick
喜欢我把盘子里的东西吃光
And let me pick off of her plate
如果有姑娘喜欢林的的筷子戏法
If Ling can find a girl Who likes his chopstick nose trick
他会立即向她求婚
Oh, he really better just propose quick
今天这经历让我觉得自己其实是怪咖
Well, l have to say Based on today I'm cranky
今生还是只与你俩相伴
I'll just spend my life with you two
手绢拿来
Pass the hanky
你们这种狐朋狗友
And there's no one there to steal my chair
又怎能容忍♥
And twirl around the floor
希望我有自己心爱的姑娘
Wish that I had A girl worth fighting for
我愿意吐露心迹 对着我的
I would be true To a girl worth fighting
我愿意美味共享 为了我的
I'd make fondue For a girl worth fighting
我愿意吻你 只要我能有
I'd even kiss you For a girl worth fighting
爱人
For
木兰 李将军
Mulan. General Shang.
如果你们能从胡闹中抽出身来的话
If you three aren't too busy disturbing the peace,
我和木兰想邀请你们去完成一个任务
I need you to join Mulan and me on a mission.
-保卫祖国 -那当然
-To save China? -Naturally.
虽然这会让仰慕我的姑娘们伤心 我要加入
I'll be leaving behind a few broken hearts, but count me in.
-还有我 -将军 什么时候出发
-Sign me up. -When do we start, General?
今晚
Tonight.
我们准备出发了 各位殿下
We're about to depart, Your Highnesses.
我保证会舒适安全地把你们送达目的地
You have my word we will arrive swiftly and safely.
我代表姐♥妹♥们♥感谢你 李将军
My sisters and I thank you, General Shang.
请允许我向你们介绍花木兰
Permit me to introduce Fa Mulan.
很荣幸能见到一位巾帼英雄
It is a privilege to meet the hero of China.
一路上由她来照顾你们
I leave you in her capable hands.
做好准备
Stand ready.
-你们也许需要这个 有点冷 -谢谢你 花木兰
-You might need these. It's a little chilly. -Thank you, Fa Mulan.
别客气 殿下
You're welcome, Your Highness.
-嗯 你们这就要嫁人啦 -是的
-So, you're getting married? -Oh, yes.
-嫁给契骨的王子 -没错
-To princes in Qui Gong. -That's right.
那他们应该都很帅吧
Well, they must be handsome.
不知道 我们没见过他们
We don't know. We've never met them.
真的
Really?
那你们对他们完全一无所知啊
So you have no idea what they're like at all.
没关系的 花木兰
It's all right, Fa Mulan.
能为国家尽我们的义务是一种骄傲
It's our honor to serve the Emperor.
也为了中土的人♥民♥
And the Middle Kingdom.
我们很激动
The whole thing is so exciting.
我们真的很高兴能这么做
We're very happy, really.
哦 你们真伟大 如果是我恐怕...
Well, I'm glad to hear that. I'm not sure I could go through with some...
木兰 准备出发啦