-He's done. -You're done.
天啊
Oh, my.
谁还想挑战无敌的史荣凯
Who will be next to challenge the undefeated Shi Rongkai?
-让一下 -姚
-Step aside. -Yao.
-哦 不 -你会送命的 小不点
-Oh, no. -You'll be killed, little man.
把他扔到哪里呢
So where does he go?
姚 你是我的英雄
Yao, you're my hero.
这个小不点就像一只小小的猩猩
Little, like a little gorilla.
挑一个礼物吧 哪个都行
Pick a prize, any prize.
先生 您想要哪个
Which one do you want, sir?
把那个给我
Give me that one.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 你看这个怎么样
Okay, okay, how about this one?
匈奴大帝走进门的时候会说什么
What does Attila say when he walks through the door?
野蛮人 我回家了
Hun, I'm home.
我放弃了
I give up.
我想我没有我自认为的那么幽默
I guess I'm not as funny as I think.
-好可爱的笑声 -不 我讨厌自己的笑声
-What a cute laugh. -Oh, no. I hate my laugh.
什么 很可爱啊
What? It's adorable.
我还以为你一点幽默感都没有
I thought you didn't have a sense of humor.
没有幽默感
No sense of humor?
这太美了
It's so beautiful.
是啊
Yeah.
这和我们在宫里看到的是同一个月亮
It's the same moon we see from the palace.
不 这一个完全不一样
No, this one is entirely different.
你说得对
You're right.
我想我从来没见过这样的月亮
I know I've never seen anything like it.
木兰
Mulan.
-我一直在听 -我们...
-I'm listening. -We...
-那个...-我们都...
-That is... -All of us...
-完了 -花木兰 这是爱情
-Oh, boy. -Fa Mulan, it's love.
姚和我 金宝和苏...
Yao and myself, Chien Po and Su...
还有我和林小熊
And myself and Lingy Bear.
我是说 和林
I mean, Ling.
来个拥抱吧
Group hug.
我真为你们大家高兴
I'm so happy for all of you.
李将军
General Shang.
-李将军 -这回完了
-General Shang. -Oh, boy.
借过 借过
Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.
别担心 我来处理
Don't worry. I'll handle this.
抱歉打搅你们的聚会了
I'm so sorry to break up your little party.
接下来有好戏了
This is gonna be good.
李翔 在你过早下结论之前
Shang, before you jump to conclusions,
请容我解释情况
let me explain the situation.
好啊 何不先解释一下这个呢
Fine. Why don't we start with this?
-那是我写的 -就你自己吗
-That's mine. -All yours?
没有人帮你吗
Or did you have help?
"因此 亲爱的父皇 我不能完成这项任务了"
"And so, my dear father, I cannot complete this mission."
"我终于意识到 我应该追随自己的内心"
"I have come to realize that my duty is to my heart."
-这听起来像谁的话 -梅没想把信寄出去
-Now, who does that sound like? -Mei never meant to send that letter.
殿下 你们曾立下誓言去契骨国成婚
Your Highnesses, you swore a vow to be married in Qui Gong.
如果你父亲看到你们现在违背誓言
If your father saw you now breaking that vow,
他会怎么办
what would he say?
你们三个立刻护送公主殿下
You three are to escort Their Highnesses
回她们的帐篷
back to their tents immediately.
保护公主 不许进入她们的帐篷
You are to guard them. You are not to enter their tents.
不许和她们交谈
You are not to speak to them.
一个字都不能说 明白吗
Not a word, ever. Am I understood?
明白
Yes, sir.
翔 问题没有你想的那么严重
Shang, the problem isn't as bad as it seems.
-木兰 现在的问题是你 -什么
-The problem, Mulan, is you. -What?
你一意孤行 处理事情总带着个人感情
You place your own feelings above everything.
责任 义务 传统你都不在乎
Duty, obligation, tradition, it all means nothing to you.
我在乎的不能再在乎了
It means everything to me.
我的内心告我该怎么做 我遵守我的内心
My heart tells me my duty, and I follow it.
翔 你是个了不起的战士
You're a brilliant warrior, Shang.
你勇敢 忠诚 但是你不相信你的内心
You're brave, you're loyal, but you don't trust your heart.
有时候我想知道你是否还有心
Sometimes I wonder if you even have one.
这次任务让我清楚地明白
This assignment has made it clear.
我们两个是不一样的人
We are very different people.
太不一样了
Maybe too different.
好吧
Fine.
我们还有任务要完成
We have a mission to complete.
就这样吧
Fine.
天气好好啊
Isn't it a great day?
我看见帅小伙没和你说话
I see Pretty Boy isn't talking to you.
而且你也没和帅小伙说话
And you're not talking to Pretty Boy.
但是你可以随时找我说话
Well, you know you can always talk to me.
等到她知道了我为她做过什么
Well, just wait till she realizes what I've done for her.
她就会笑逐颜开了
Will that frown turn upside down.
你说我是阴险龙
Snapdragon?
就为了这个 我不和你说话了
Just for that, I'm not talking to you.
花木兰 我们对于所做的一切感到抱歉
We're so sorry for what we've done, Fa Mulan.
你鼓励我们遵从内心
You inspired us to follow our hearts.
我们却害你们俩分道扬镳
And we repay you by ruining your relationship.
不 你让我清楚认识到事情多么糟糕
No, you just opened my eyes to how broken it was.
我很感谢你 梅
I'm indebted to you, Mei.
提高警惕 此地贼匪丛生
Keep a sharp eye. This is bandit country.
姚 我很想和公主说会话
I sure wish we could talk to the princesses, Yao.
什么 你知道这是不允许的
What? You know we can't.
是啊 林 我也想和她们说会话
Yes, Ling, I also wish we could talk to them.
但是你知道 军令如山
But as you know, orders is orders.
是啊 但是如果我能和她们说话
Yes, but if I could talk to them,
你知道我会和她们说什么吗
do you know what I would say?
不知道 林 你会说什么
No, Ling. What would you say if only you could?
我会告诉婷婷 她是我见过最漂亮 最风趣
I'd tell Ting Ting that she's the prettiest, funniest,
最与众不同的女孩
most extraordinary girl I've ever met.
我会告诉苏公主
I would tell Princess Su
她是我生命夜空中最闪亮的那颗星
that she is like fresh ginger on the rice bowl of my life.
我会告诉梅 她就是我的另一半
And I would tell Mei that she's one right babe.
木兰 来提提神吧
Mulan, what do you say to a little pick-me-up?
我父亲说不同会使你变得更强
My father said differences can make you stronger.
他却不知道李翔和我过于不同了
He didn't realize that Shang and I are just too different.
你一直有我啊
Well, you know you always got me.
老搭档从没离开 对吗
The old team, right?
木须 你总是那么照顾我
You're always looking out for me, Mushu.
只是尽力而为了
Well, just doing the best I can.
说真的 没有你 我真不知道该怎么办
Really, I just don't know what I'd do without you.
你是我最好的朋友
You're the best friend I've ever had.
我憋不住了
I can't stand it no more.
你和李翔之间出问题都是因为我
The only thing wrong with you and Shang is me.
我是一切麻烦的始作俑者
I'm the one that got between you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
又不是你把马车推进河里的
It's not like you made the carriage go into the river.
那是个意外
Now, that was an accident.
加了点人为助力
Following several attempts at on purpose.
当时在李翔帐篷外面的不会是你吧
And it wasn't you outside Shang's tent.
你知道我经常话痨
You know how I gab.
在我走后 是你把他叫醒了
And you woke him up after I left?
叫醒他不容易 他真能睡
It wasn't easy neither. That man can sleep.
-木须 你做了什么 -我敲了几下锣
-Mushu, what did you do? -Well, I was banging pots and pans.
不对 你到底做了什么
No. What did you do?
你要结婚了 一切都会变
You was getting married. Everything was gonna change.
我会失去你的 还有我的地位
I was gonna lose you. And my pedestal.
你是说 你在我和李翔之间搅局
You mean, you got between Shang and me
是为了能继续你的工作
so you could keep your job?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你的所作所为不可原谅
What you did was unforgivable.
但是你和李翔太不同了
But you and Shang are so different.
等一下 没我想的那么不同
Wait a second. Not as different as I thought.
所有的问题不是因为我们 而是因为你