喔 中国的救星啊
Oh, savior of China,
花家因你而光宗耀祖
you have ennobled the House of Fa.
为了感谢您 我们向您致敬
In gratitude, we honor you.
致以最崇高的敬意 伟大的...
All veneration to you. Oh mighty...
快点 说我的名字
Say it. Say my name.
木须
Mushu.
我说的就是这个
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
嘿 最近怎么样 老兄 多谢你的介绍了
Hey, how you doing up there, man? Thanks for the intro.
我现在要看看心爱的宝座了
And now I think I'd like to visit my beloved pedestal.
哦 真受不了
Let's get it over with.
替我穿上仪式礼服
Ceremonial robe of honor.
要是木兰现在能看见我就好了
If Mulan could see me now.
木兰救了中国一次 结果他倒自以为是皇帝了
Mulan saves China one time, and now he thinks he's the emperor.
我现在正走向天堂
I'm climbing a stairway to heaven.
到顶楼了
Top floor.
令人敬畏的宝座
Pedestals, perks and props.
豪华的泡泡浴
Ceremonial bath of honor.
耶 你们最好现在就做个深呼吸
Yeah. You all better take a deep breath now,
因为我还要在这待上个一千年
because I ain't leaving my pedestal for the next thousand years.
启动按♥摩♥浴缸吧
Let the whirlpool begin.
哦 太爽了
Oh, yeah.
花木兰2
按照这上面说 我把钱放到这
According to this chart, I put the coins here.
别急 孩子
Relax, child.
直觉告诉我
The spirits tell me
李翔会在日落前赶来向木兰求婚的
Shang will arrive and propose to Mulan before the sun sets.
现在下注还来得及
There's still time to get in on the pool.
妈妈
Mother.
赌博就跟打麻将又不带钱一样
Gambling is like playing mah-jongg with blank tiles.
没人赢的
No one really wins.
有你在我就能赢 儿子
I'm enriched by your presence, my son.
我该去祈愿了
I think I'll go pray.
你好 小榕
Hello, Sha Ron.
-花木兰在吗 -怎么了 她去田里了
-Is Fa Mulan here? -Why, she's out in the field.
对 干活呢
Yeah, doing her chores.
我去帮她
I'll go help her.
谢谢
Thank you.
孩子们都喜欢木兰
The children all love Mulan.
那当然
And why not?
她有本事 又勇敢 还漂亮
She's strong, she's brave, she's beautiful.
她就跟她爹一模一样
She's a chip off the old block.
你们好
Hiya.
没事的 小白 你们有事吗
It's okay, Little Brother. What's going on here?
我们要像你一样 花木兰
We wanna be like you, Fa Mulan.
呀 呀 嘿...呀
Ya! Ya! Hi... ya!
但我自己还在学呢
But I'm still learning myself.
-拜托了 -就教教我们吧 木兰
-Please? -Teach us, Mulan.
-就一下下 -好吧 大概能教个几招
-Show us. -Okay. I guess I can show a few moves.
木兰要教我们打坏蛋啦
Mulan's gonna teach us how to kick butt!
别急别急
Hold it. Calm down.
那是第二课
That's lesson number two.
首先要学会的是变得柔和
The first and most important lesson is to be gentle
同时也要变得刚强
at the same time we're being tough.
要怎么做到又柔和 又刚强呢
How can you be tough and gentle?
就是 我就想要变得刚强
Yeah, I wanna be tough.
对
Yeah!
我知道这听起来有些奇怪
I know it does sound a little funny.
但这世界都是正反两面的 你们也是
But the world is full of opposites, and so are you.
要想做个好战士 你要让一切都平衡
To be a good warrior, you must bring it all into balance.
看看这么说明不明白
Let's see if this helps.
地与天 昼与夜
Earth, sky, day, night.
喧闹与寂静
Sound and silence.
黑暗与光明
Dark and light.
单独存在不足够
One alone is not enough
需要两者平衡
You need both together
冬与夏 日与月
Winter, summer, moon and sun
这是第一课
Lesson number one
像石头一样坚强
Like a rock. You must be hard
像橡树一样稳固
Like an oak. You must stand firm
要迅猛
Cut quick
好似刀锋
Like my blade
要敏锐
Think fast
更要无畏
Unafraid
像石头一样坚强
Like a rock I must be hard
像橡树一样稳固
Like an oak I must stand firm
要迅猛
Cut quick
好似刀锋
Like my blade
要敏锐
Think fast
更要无畏
Unafraid
好的 木兰 我准备好了
Okay, Mulan, I'm ready.
但你还没掌握平衡哦
But you're still out of balance.
才刚刚学会了一半呢
You're only halfway there.
有时候 要软如云
Like a cloud. You are soft
若竹枝 摇曳在风里
Like bamboo You bend in the wind
慢下来 让心灵变宁静
Creeping slow You're at peace because you know
就算害怕也不要紧
It's okay to be afraid
有时候 要软如云
Like a cloud I am soft
若竹枝 摇曳在风里
Like bamboo I bend in the wind
慢下来 让心灵变宁静
Creeping slow I'm at peace because I know
就算害怕也不要紧
It's okay to be afraid
单独存在不足够 单独存在不足够
One alone is not enough. One alone is not enough
需要两者平衡 需要两者平衡
You need both together You need both together
冬与夏 日与月
Winter, summer, moon and sun
这是第一课
Lesson number one
像片云 像块石
Like a cloud Like a rock
我很柔 也很刚
I am soft I must be hard
像根竹 像棵树
Like bamboo Like an oak
我有韧性 也够刚强
I bend in the wind I must stand firm
你能飞
You can fly
静如止水 迅如刀锋
I'm at peace because I know Cut quick Like my blade
要敏锐 害怕也无所谓
Think fast It's okay to be afraid
更要无畏
Unafraid
这就是 第一课
You have begun! Lesson number one
第一课 第一课
Lesson number one. Lesson number one
这是第一课
Lesson number one
李将军来了
It's General Shang.
-李将军 -是他
-General Shang. -It's Shang.
看 李将军来了
Look, it's General Shang.
你们好啊 小战士们
Hello, little warriors.
-新的军装挺合身的 -你说军装 是啊
-The new uniform suits you, General. -The uniform. Yes.
-现在我不会辜负它了 -那当然
-Now I just have to live up to it. -Of course you will.
-你那么勇敢 -对对对 勇敢
-You're very brave. -Right. Brave.
对了 木兰 虽然我跟你认识不算久
Yes, well, Mulan, I haven't known you for very long,
但我觉得这一点不影响我对你...
but I feel that doesn't matter so much when a man is in...
我对你的...
When a man is in...
能换个地方聊吗
Is there someplace private we can talk?
到我家去吧
We can go to my house.
好了 孩子们 是时候该回家了
Okay, everybody, time to be like the river and flow home.
-好吧 -真是的
-Okay. -Oh, no.
再见 李将军
Bye, Shang.
-再见 李将军 再见 木兰 -再见
-Bye, Shang. Bye, Mulan. -See you.
你能帮我保管头盔吗
Could you take care of this for me?
你别想拿回来了
You know, you're never gonna get that back.
她答应了
She said yes.
人在特别高兴的时候会喜极而泣的
When one's heart is overfilled with joy, some may spill from the eyes.
你能再说一遍
You can say that again.
因为我赌赢了
I win the pot.
事实上 你赌他会在日落前求婚
Actually, you bet he would propose before sundown.
我赌他会在中午前求婚
I bet he would propose before noon.
但你不赌博的
But, you don't gamble.
跟自家母亲打个赌算不上赌博