Invisible ink, no?
站住
Stop right there!
-坐下 -坐下
-Sit down. Sit! -Sit.
我警告你 乔琪娜
I... I warn you, Georgina.
这下你的麻烦大了
You have no idea what you're getting involved with.
虽然他拿女用包包 斯特拉戈其实很危险
Despite his man purse, Strago is very dangerous.
老公 他们是一伙的
Darling, they are in cahoots.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
好恶
Oh, that's gross!
我们正在热恋中
We are in love.
把枪放下
Drop the gun!
艾米
Emil!
-阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 -马上放下
-Alastair! -Do it now!
表演得真精彩 马特兰
Good show, Martland!
但脱裤子放屁 他早就挂了
Bit redundant, really, as he's dead.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 你怎么来了
Alastair, what are you doing here?
我跟踪你
I followed you.
我不会让你独自面对这一切
Wouldn't do to have you walking into all this mess on your own, now, would it?
乔克 把画给我
Jock, give me the painting.
-坐下 -刀子放下
-Sit down! -Drop the knife!
不然我开枪
I will shoot you.
对 枪可能意外走火喔
Yes, most likely by accident.
你们永远不会懂 跟有原则男人
None of you will ever know what it's like to make love
做♥爱♥的滋味
to a man with principles.
我相信你说的对
Well, in my case, I can safely say you are correct.
但我没上过寄宿学校 没尝过
However, I never went to Eton, where buggery is rampant.
你上过寄宿学校 对吧
Oh, you were at Eton, weren't you, Martland?
我上过
Yes, yes, I was.
没错
Yes, I was!
拜托不要吐 拜托不要吐
Please don't be sick! Please don't be sick!
是鲜贝害的
It's the Shellfish!
-到手了吗 -快走
-You have it? -Go!
-你到手了吗 -快走
-Do you have it? -Go!
我走 我走 我走
I go, I go, I go!
仆人
Valet!
我不喜欢 不喜欢
Oh, I don't like that. I don't like it.
-闭上眼睛 老爷 -好
-Close your eyes, sir. -Right.
劳斯莱斯的钥匙给我
Give me the keys. Keys to the Rolls.
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
至少我们都没吃鲜贝
Well, at least none of us had the shellfish.
乔克 拜托
Jock, please!
别人吐 我就会跟着吐
My sympathetic gag reflex.
你脑袋进水了吗
Have you lost your bearings, man?
居然吃自助餐上的鲜贝
Shellfish at a catered affair?
我会让你们知道
And I will have you two know that
你们出现前其实我掌握了情势
I had a firm grasp on things before you showed up.
显然你掌握了某人的大奶
You certainly had a firm grasp on something!
你竟然还陷害我
You dare to cast aspersions?
我可没整天跟个鸟诗人搞暧昧
I am not the one entertaining at all hours with a failed poet!
至少我在大学没有剽窃
At least my focus at university wasn't plagiarism!
你少管闲事
Oh, stay out of it!
我肚子很敏感
Oh, I've got a sensitive tummy!
我要吐 我要吐
There's more, there's more, there's more...
不要 不要 不要
No more, no more, no more.
我咽下去了
I swallowed it.
至少我有品 懂得掩饰不检点
At least I have the good taste to hide my indiscretions
不会到处敲锣打鼓
and not parade them under everyone's nose!
所以你承认自己不检点
So you admit there were indiscretions?
才没有
I admit nothing!
那我也全盘否认
Then I deny nothing.
给我闭嘴
Oh, shut up!
这种攻击手段很低级 乔克 但精神可嘉
Questionable attack, Jock. Spirited, though.
吐完了
I'm done.
海景汽车旅馆
那是他们的车
That's their car!
-哪里 -那里
-Where? -There!
我们等一下 30秒 29 28
Now we wait. Thirty seconds. Twenty-nine... Twenty-eight...
不要数
Don't count.
吐出来好多了
Better out than in. All right...
我到周围看看
I shall secure the perimeter.
真是狗屁 根本没海景
Why, this is an outrage! There's not an ocean vista
在方圆几英里内都没
within miles of this establishment.
少无聊了 乔克
Please don't be tiresome. Jock!
你还要羞辱我多久
Are you quite finished with your barrage of insults?
我们把表面加热 找出密♥码♥然后转帐
Now we heat the surface, reveal the codes and transfer the money.
拿喷灯来
Get the blowtorch.
通通不许动
Nobody make a move.
乖乖听话
I really wouldn't, you know,
他受过训而且欲求不满
he's trained and sexually frustrated.
密♥码♥不会再落入不法之徒手里
Those bank codes won't fall into the wrong hands again.
离那幅画远一点
Back away from the painting.
-哦 别冲动 -千万不要
-Oh, don't do that! -For heaven's sake.
为了英国
For England!
哦 天啊
Oh, dear.
-全部出去 -好
-Everyone out! -Okay.
当地警方很不高兴
The local authorities were displeased.
斯特拉戈和乔琪娜逃之夭夭
Strago and Georgina fled,
害我们得回答一些尖锐问题
leaving the rest of us to answer some rather pointed questions.
我尽力讲述这个悲惨故事
I recounted the sordid tale as best I could...
也许美国人习I偿这样打招呼
This may be a customary greeting in America.
我不晓得
I don't know.
此时我一心只想回家
All the while, my thoughts were only of home.
如果乔安娜和我还有家可回的话
If indeed Johanna and I still had a home to go to.
不知道乔克有没有提过
I'm not sure if Jock has mentioned it,
我对这一切感到十分抱歉
but I am very, very sorry about everything.
亲爱的 请披上吧
Darling? Please?
我们必须把房♥子开放参观
I suppose that we will have to open the house to tours.
我会请乔克帮我们整修仆人房♥
I'll have Jock fix up the servants quarters for us.
你想乔克会留下来无偿工作吗
Do you think that Jockie will stay on without pay or lodging?
别傻了 事情还没完
Don't be daft. This isn't finished yet.
那幅画是假的
That painting was a fake.
假的 你怎么知道
A fake? How do you know?
-真迹在一个叫邦尼的人手上 -邦尼
-A chap called Bunny's got the real one. -Bunny?
布朗文从一开始就撒谎
Bronwen lied from the start.
她根本没发现失窃的戈雅画 那是她画的
She never found the lost Goya. She painted it.
就是说啊
Of course!
布朗文画了假画 通知克兰福
Bronwen makes a fake, and calls Krampf.
我有兴趣吗 非常有兴趣
Am I interested? I'm wildly interested.
克兰福打给史宾诺沙
Krampf calls Spinoza.
乔琪娜发现后告诉艾米
Georgina finds out about it and tells Emil, who goes to
他跑去偷布朗文的画
steal the painting from Bronwen.
但史宾诺沙守株待兔
But Spinoza's already there.
他把艾米敲昏 拿走那幅画
He boffs Emil on the bean and takes the painting.
史宾诺沙将画藏在劳斯莱斯里
Spinoza then secrets the painting into the Rolls
我则在不知情之下交给克兰福
and I unwittingly smuggle it to Krampf.
公爵告诉我画在邦尼手上
The Duke told me that Bunny has the painting,
但我找不到他
but I can't find him.
哪个公爵
Which Duke?
阿莎布罗登 布朗文的情人
Of Asherboroughdon. Bronwen's lover.
邦尼
Bunny.
"爱你的邦尼" 工作室的字条
"Love, your Bunny!" The note in the studio.
不是小孩子写的 而是他
It was not from a child, it was from him.
公爵就是邦尼
The Duke is Bunny.
原来不是那个意思
And it wasn't his tadger.
你说什么
Come again?
公爵一直要我到厕所
The Duke kept trying to get me to go into his lavatory
看他的宝贝
to look at his John Thomas.
老色鬼
Randy bugger.
可他不是那个意思
Only that wasn't it at all!
他还想让我看真迹
He was trying to show me the real painting.
威灵顿公爵夫人的真迹在他的厕所里
The Duchess of Wellington is in Bunny's loo.