I don't want them to think that we abandoned them.
我不想让他们认为我们抛弃了他们
Okay. All right.
好吧
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael, I just want to go home.
迈克尔 我只想回家
Michael!
迈克尔
No!
不
No... No...
不... 不..
No! No...
不 不..
TJ!
TJ
We just walk.
我们只是步行
Keep moving till we find someone.
继续走 直到我们找到人
We could be walking forever.
我们可以一直走下去
Better than being in that mine.
总比在矿井里好
Hello?
喂
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?
喂
I'm so sorry, Michael.
我很抱歉 迈克尔
I don't want to leave you here.
我不想把你留在这里
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
我从没想过要伤害你
No! No!
不 不
No!
不
Lyla! Please! Michael! No!
莱拉 求你了 迈克尔 不
Please! Please... please...
求你了 求你了 求你了
Michael, come back!
迈克尔 回来
Please don't!
请别这样
Michael, don't do this!
迈克尔 别这样
Michael! Please, come back!
迈克尔 求你了 回来
Michael!
迈克尔
Stand over there. I'll try and flag him down.
站到那边去 我去叫他下来
Get off the road. I'll wave him down.
别挡道 我让他下来
Michael!
迈克尔
Lyla!
莱拉
No, no, no, no!
不不不不
That was us...
那是我们..
on the way down.
在下山的路上
I think I can warn us.
我想我可以警告我们
I think I can break the cycle.
我想我可以打破这个循环
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I have to go.
我得走了
This is the first time.
这是第一次
Hello?
喂
Hello!
你好
Anyone home?
有人在家吗
Man...
伙计..
I guess this is the place.
我想就是这里了
Yeah.
是的
We should scare them.
我们应该吓吓他们
Let's do it.
我们开始吧
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire...
克莱尔
There's no one there, mate.
那里没有人 伙计
Must've been a branch falling... or a raccoon or something.
肯定是树枝掉下来了... 或者是浣熊什么的
Yeah, I've known raccoons to make that much noise.
是的 我知道浣熊会发出那么大的声音
Matt?
马特
Whoa, we should throw this in too--
哇 我们应该把这些也加进去
'Kay..
好吧
Hey...
嘿..
Shh! Shh!
嘘 嘘
Listen to me. Listen to me!
听我说 听我说
Lex, TJ, Guy, and Claire--You can't trust them.
莱克斯 TJ 盖伊和克莱尔... 你不能相信他们
They're going to try to hurt you.
他们会伤害你的
This isn't real.
这不是真的
They're gonna lock you up in an abandoned mine.
他们会把你关在废弃的矿井里
When they lock you up for a second time,
当他们第二次把你关起来
they have no intention of letting you out alive.
他们不会让你活着出去的
They're my friends.
他们是我的朋友
They're not your friends.
他们不是你的朋友
Defend yourself, or they will kill you.
保护自己 否则他们会杀了你
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
You may not believe me now...
你现在可能不相信我..
but you will.
但你会的
Hey. Hey.
嘿嘿
Anything out there?
有什么发现吗
No.
没有
You're bleeding.
你在流血
Come on, babe, we got steaks, a little Italian sausages.
来吧 宝贝 我们有牛排还有意大利香肠
I think I've had enough of those for one night.
我想我今晚已经受够了
Ha, ha... fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Shut up!
闭嘴
That was us...
那是我们..
on the way down.
在下山的路上
I think I can warn us.
我想我可以警告我们
I think I can break the cycle.
我想我可以打破这个循环
Please, help me! Michael!
求你了 救救我 迈克尔
Michael, I'm sorry! Please, I'm sorry!
迈克尔 对不起 求你了 对不起
Hey, sleepy head.
嘿 瞌睡虫
You okay?
你还好吗
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Where are we?
我们在哪里
电影精选列表