It's okay.
没事的
Whoo-oh!
喔哦
Oh.
哦
Surprise.
惊喜吧
Not okay, man.
不好 伙计
I just wanted to scare everybody.
我只是想吓吓大家
But we got lost,
但我们迷路了
and she started seeing shit.
她开始看到狗屎
She said something grabbed her.
她说有东西抓住了她
Did you guys see anyone else down there?
你们看到下面还有别人吗
Because I may have given her a little mushroom.
因为我可能给了她一个小蘑菇
Dude.
伙计
What?
什么
Dude.
伙计
You sound like my mother.
你听起来像我妈
It's all right. Here, man.
没关系 给你 伙计
Okay, maybe you need some rest.
好吧 也许你需要休息
Yeah. Yeah, let's go to bed.
是的 是的 我们去睡觉吧
Okay?
好吗
Hey.
嘿
Hey, Mikey, where you going?
嘿 米奇 你要去哪儿
To the car.
上车
I'll come.
我会去的
Okay.
好吧
You know, Michael freaked out in there too.
你知道 迈克尔在那里也吓坏了
Well, he does have schizophrenia.
他确实有精神分♥裂♥症
Come on, man.
别这样 伙计
What? He does.
什么 他有
And he's off his meds.
而且他已经停药了
What?
什么
I overheard Lyla.
我偷听了莱拉的话
Do you think the other guys would ever try to hurt me?
你觉得其他人会伤害我吗
What? What do you mean?
什么 你什么意思
I don't know. Never mind.
我不知道 算了
You know them locking you in that room was a joke.
你知道他们把你锁在那个房♥间里只是个玩笑
I mean, TJ felt like an ass.
我是说 TJ 觉得自己像个混♥蛋♥
Well, yeah, I know.
是的 我知道
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
No one's going to hurt you.
没人会伤害你
Okay?
好吗
But would you stop them?
但是你会阻止他们吗
What?
什么
You seem a little stressed.
你看起来有点紧张
Yeah, well,
是啊
I'll be drugged up again soon enough.
我很快又会被麻醉的
I don't mean it like that.
我不是那个意思
-Are you okay? -Yes.
-你没事吧 -没事
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I just--I didn't sleep well last night.
我只是昨晚没睡好
I do not remember leaving that open.
我不记得有开过这个门
Oh.
哦
Huh.
哈
All right, girl. Come on.
好吧 姑娘 来吧
Come on, girl.
来吧 姑娘
Oh, shit.
该死
What?
什么
Oh, shit. Yeah.
哦 该死 对
We must have hit an animal when we went off the road, right?
我们离开公路的时候一定是撞到了什么动物 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Maybe we should keep this to ourselves.
也许我们应该保守秘密
It's kind of crazy back there. Everybody's just freaked.
后面有点乱 大家都吓坏了
Yeah, no, you're right.
是啊 你说得对
I feel so bad.
我感觉很糟糕
Yeah.
是的
Well, I hate to be a killjoy,
我不想扫你的兴
but we're far from everything and the car's still broken.
但我们离一切都很远 而且车还坏了
Where are Matt and Sarah?
马特和莎拉在哪里
What are our options? No car, no phones.
我们有什么选择 没车没电♥话♥
Hey, at least we got a roof.
嘿 至少我们还有房♥子
So, what? Are we going to stay out here forever?
那又怎样 我们要永远待在这里吗
I think we should leave.
我想我们该走了
Rose, you had a scare.
罗斯 你吓坏了
But this is the house. There was a note for us.
但这是房♥子 有一张给我们的纸条
Look, we'll give it a day,
听着我们再等一天
and if they don't come back we'll just walk out of here.
如果他们不回来 我们就离开这里
Now come on. We're here to play.
来吧 我们是来玩的
What happened to the swimming, the hiking,
游泳、爬山、攀岩这些活动怎么了
the rock climbing?
攀岩
Claire, is your vodka in the freezer?
Claire 你的伏特加在冰箱里吗
Thank you. Now we're talking.
谢谢 这才对嘛
Yes, it is.
是的
And I will drink it with you.
我会和你一起喝
Can we hit that lake already?
我们可以去那个湖了吗
Does anyone fancy a trip back to the mine?
有没有人想回矿山一趟
Maybe not the best of times to mention it,
也许现在不是说这个的好时机
but I think I might have dropped my wallet.
但我想我可能把钱包掉了
Whoo!
喔
Yeah, go ahead.
是的 去吧
Whoo!
喔
No hands!
不要用手
Oh, shit.
该死
Crap.
该死
Shit. You all right?
妈的 你没事吧
Whoo!
喔
Oh, cousin,
表哥
I nearly spilt my brew.
我差点把啤酒洒了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Let's roll.
我们走吧
Hey, girls,
姑娘们
I've seen these on tarot cards.
我在塔罗牌上见过这些
It's the snake image from the mine.
这是矿井里的蛇形图像
"Ouroboros can represent a basic primal instinct to live,
衔尾蛇可以代表一种基本的生存本能
"resisting with such a force it cannot be extinguished.
"以这样的力量抵抗 不能被熄灭
"It's an ancient symbol of mortality
"它是一个古老的死亡的象征
"an unbroken cycle of life that represents the curse
"一个不间断的生命循环 代表着诅咒
"of what men will do when pushed to the limit to survive.
"当人们为了生存而被逼到极限时 他们会做什么
"The ouroboros lays himself,
使自己复活
"brings himself to life, fertilizes himself
使自己受精
and gives birth to himself."
并生出自己
Gross.
真恶心
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
Just give a minute, okay?
给我一分钟 好吗
Rose, what--What is wrong? What is wrong?
罗斯怎么了 怎么了
What happened?
发生了什么
What? What happened?
什么 发生什么事了
Here.
给你
Really? Yeah.
-真的 -是的
You're just having a bad trip.
你只是旅途不顺
You're hallucinating.
你产生幻觉了
The man outside, the girl in the mine,
外面的男人 矿井里的女孩
they're not real.
他们不是真的
It doesn't normally affect me like this.
它通常不会像这样影响我
Mushrooms?
蘑菇
Seeing spirits.
看见鬼魂
Maybe you could give her some of your meds.
也许你可以给她一些你的药
It might calm her down. Claire!
也许能让她冷静下来 克莱尔
I'm sorry. I thought he might have some Valium or something.
对不起 我以为他有安定什么的
They don't treat him with Valium.
他们没有给他服用安定
电影精选列表