Oh, wow.
哇哦
Wow.
哇
Prego.
Prego.
What is that?
那是什么
"Break the cycle."
“打破循环 ”
Break the cycle.
打破循环
Probably some old mining geezer
可能是某个矿业老头在
complaining about his wife's period.
抱怨他老婆的大姨妈来了
Classy.
真经典
-Hey, look at this. -Very classy.
-嘿 看看这个 -真漂亮
Yo, here's the entrance.
这是入口
"Warning: mine closed."
”警告: 矿井关闭”
-Warning: mine open. -Yes, sir.
-警告: 矿井开启 -是的 先生
Ooh.
哦
Hello, mate.
你好伙计
Is this up for discussion?
这需要考虑吗
I guess not.
我想也是
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm good.
是的 我很好
Let's go in for a second, yeah?
我们进去一下 好吗
Sure. Okay.
当然 好的
Watch for the ol' stalagmites.
小心石柱
Nice.
很好
I've seen this image before.
我以前见过这张照片
Yeah?
是吗
I think it's called the ouroboros.
我想它叫衔尾蛇
Looks like a snake eating its own tail.
看起来像一条吃自己尾巴的蛇
Come on, let's keep going.
来吧 我们继续走
This is amazing.
这太神奇了
Look at that.
看看这个
This place is creepy.
这地方真恐怖
-Wow. -Oh, my God.
-哇 -我的天啊
-Oh! -Oh, Jesus.
-哦 -哦 上帝
Looks like the miners left in a hurry.
看起来矿工们走得很匆忙
Looks like something that should have been closed up.
看起来有些东西应该已经封闭了
Oh, it's freezing in here.
哦 这里真冷
I hope you guys got your tetanus shot.
我希望你们打了破伤风针
How much further do you think it goes?
你觉得还能走多远
You up for a bit of mining?
你准备好去采矿了吗
Yo, Rose, Rose, Rose.
哟 罗斯 罗斯 罗斯
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Which way?
哪条路
I don't know.
我不知道
Hello!
你好
Hello!
你好
Wow
哇
Give me that.
把那个给我
Hey.
嘿
Whoa.
哇
Whoa, look at this.
哇 看看这个
Note to self: avoid bridge.
提醒自己: 避开桥
Where are Lex and Rose?
莱克斯和罗斯在哪里
Lex, this is really dumb.
莱克斯 这太蠢了
It's fun. How's your mushroom?
很有趣 你的蘑菇怎么样
I don't think it did anything.
我不认为它有什么作用
Hmm.
嗯
Look it's a circle. We just have to get around
看 这是一个圆圈 我们只要
in front of it.
绕到它前面就行了
Lex?
莱克斯
Rose?
罗斯
Maybe we should just go back, huh?
也许我们应该回去
Yeah.
是的
Um, yeah, officially not having fun anymore.
不再有乐趣了
Yeah, let's go.
好 我们走
What is that?
那是什么
Truly, can we split?
说真的 我们能离开吗
We need to go too.
我们也得走了
Mike, let's go.
迈克 我们走
We should stop.
我们应该停下来
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是的 对不起
I thought for sure it would loop around.
我以为它肯定会循环
Let's go back.
我们回去吧
Or we could just stay here and make out.
或者我们可以呆在这里亲热
Negative.
不行
Look, we're both aliens from another country.
听着 我们都是外国人
I feel you, you feel me.
我感觉到你 你也感觉到我
I'm not feeling you, Lex.
我对你没感觉 莱克斯
All right, fair enough.
好吧 有道理
Let's go down back this way, then.
那我们从这边下去吧
Wait.
等等
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
I do hear that. Come on.
我听到了 来吧
Let's go.
我们走
Lex?
莱克斯
Hello?
喂
What do you think he did with her?
你觉得他对她做了什么
Lex?
莱克斯
Whoa.
哇
Oh, miners use these to protect themselves
哦 矿工们用这些东西来保护自己
in case of collapse.
以防塌方
Like a fire door?
比如防火门
Awesome.
太棒了
"This is the first time."
“这是第一次 ”
"This is the first time."
“这是第一次 ”
That's really funny.
真有意思
Open the door. You scared of the dark, Mikey?
开门 你怕黑吗 米奇
He is.
是的
He is.
是的
I'm serious. Open the door.
我是认真的 开门
Open the door.
把门打开
Are you scared?
你害怕吗
No. Open the door.
不 开门
All right, stop it.
好了别说了
All right, now just open the door.
好了 现在把门打开
You guys, is it locked?
伙计们 门锁上了吗
Is it locked?! Help me, you guys.
锁上了吗 ! 帮帮我 伙计们
It won't move.
它动不了
Lex.
莱克斯
There's something following us.
有东西跟着我们
Yikes. Well, we'd better hurry up then. Come on.
哎呀 那我们最好快点 来吧
Open the door. Why would you even lock it?
开门 你为什么要锁门
-It wasn't locked! -Open the door!
-门没锁 -开门
"This is the first time."
“这是第一次 ”
Guys, open the door!
伙计们 开门
It won't unlock!
打不开
Dude, I'm sorry. It was--
伙计 对不起 那是..
Dude, it was just a joke. I'm sorry.
伙计 那只是个玩笑 对不起
Guys, can we just--
伙计们 我们能不能..
Can we just get out of here and find them?
我们能离开这里去找他们吗
I'm so sorry, man.
我很抱歉 伙计
Mike, it was a dumb impulse, man.
迈克 那只是一时冲动
It's all right. It's all right.
没事了 没事了
All right.
好吧
Lex, wait!
莱克斯 等等
Lex!
莱克斯
That was Rose. This way.
刚才是罗丝 这边
Rose.
罗丝
Rose, Rose, Rose.
罗丝 罗丝 罗丝
Rose, it's okay. It's okay.
罗斯 没事的 没事的
It's okay. I'm here for you.
没事的 有我在
电影精选列表