That was us...
那是我们..
on the way down.
在下山的路上
I think I can warn us.
我想我可以警告我们
I think I can break the cycles.
我想我能打破这个循环
I think I can break the cycle.
我想我能打破这个循环
Please help me!
请救救我
Please.
求你了
Lyla!
莱拉
Lyla, I'm sorry!
莱拉 对不起
Please, I'm so sorry.
求你了 我很抱歉
Hey, there's sleepyhead.
嘿 瞌睡虫
You okay? Mmm.
-你没事吧 -嗯
Mmm. Where are we?
我们在哪儿
Oh, we're still a few hours out.
我们还有几个小时的路程
This is the last gas station, I think.
我想这是最后一个加油站了
What's everyone doing?
大家都在干什么
Boys are getting more beer,
他们需要更多的啤酒
Rose is looking for something healthy,
罗丝在保养身体
and I am the gas man.
而我就是那个加油员
Please don't call yourself the gas man.
请不要叫自己加油员
Did you take your meds?
你吃药了吗
See if you can cliché your life there, Claire Bear?
我想你一定很想重温克莱尔·贝尔的陈词滥调
She's just buying magazines, dude.
她只是在买♥♥杂♥志♥ 伙计
Ooh, pussy whipped.
哦 妻管严
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
You don't need to be. Hi, there.
-你不用这样 -嗨你好
Hello.
你好
Ahh, ya bastards!
啊 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Sorry. Not so nice.
对不起 不太好
So, what's the deal with TJ's cousin?
TJ 的表弟是怎么回事
I thought we agreed in high school.
我以为我们在高中时就达成了共识
Every year somewhere different,
每年在不同的地方
just us.
只有我们
TJ didn't tell you?
TJ 没告诉你吗
We don't really, you know...
我们真的没有 你知道...
Lex's dad died.
莱克斯的爸爸死了
Self-inflicted.
自杀
I guess TJ's looking out for him.
我想 TJ 是在照顾他
And I should probably put up with his comedy.
我也许应该忍♥受他的幽默
Yeah.
是的
Who's cousin--He's your cousin?
谁的表弟... 他是你的表弟
Yeah. You guys don't look alike.
是啊 你们长得不像
Ha.
哈
Cousin, I'm open.
表哥 我准备好了
Rose, you could totally do these horoscopes.
罗斯 你完全可以推算这些星座运程
Oh, darling, I don't really do astrology.
亲爱的 我不太懂占星术
Okay, so what are you into?
好吧 那你喜欢什么
Oh. Well, I'm not really into...
我不是很喜欢..
Don't be coy.
别害羞
She's a medium, and a damn good one.
她是个灵媒 而且是个该死的好灵媒
We should get going, you guys.
我们该走了 伙计们
I should call Matt and Sarah.
我应该给 Matt 和 Sarah 打个电♥话♥
-I already talked to them. -They're expecting us at 6:00.
-我已经和他们谈过了 -他们希望我们6点到
Man, there is nowhere else I'd rather be, bro.
兄弟 我没有别的地方可去了
I love this van.
我喜欢这辆货车
She loves you.
她爱你
Yo, backseat browser, you just finished college
哟 后座浏览器 你刚刚完成大学学业
and you're going to spend the whole vacation
而你要花整个假期
on that CrackBerry.
在那部CrackBerry上
You're going to spend the whole vacation on, uh...?
你打算把整个假期都花在 呃...
The booze? Yes, indeedy. Don't mean maybe.
-酒 -是的没错 不是说也许
I'm just trying to juggle some job interviews here, man.
我只是在应付一些工作面试
Let's play a game.
我们来玩个游戏吧
Spin the bottle?
转瓶子
Truth or dare?
真心话还是大冒险
In a car? Come on.
在车里 拜托
How about the silence game? First one to speak loses $50.
沉默游戏怎么样 谁先开口谁就输50美元
Hey, Mikey, you sure you know where we're going?
嘿 米奇 你确定你知道我们要去哪儿吗
Yeah, I know where to go.
我知道该去哪儿
Mikey, are we sure that was the right turnoff?
麦克 我们确定那是正确的出口吗
Why? Are your spidey senses tingling?
为什么 你的蜘蛛侠感觉到刺痛了吗
Well, actually...
事实上..
Mikey, we're lost, aren't we?
米奇 我们迷路了 是吗
Dude, just ignore him, man.
伙计 别理他
What? Answer the ladies.
什么 回答女士们
There's no shame in admitting when you're wrong.
承认错误并不可耻
Just admit we're lost.
承认吧 我们迷路了
Thanks. We're not lost, okay?
谢谢 我们没有迷路 好吗
I know where we--Michael!
我知道我们在哪 迈克尔
Watch out!
小心
Jesus.
天啊
I spilt me brew.
我的酒洒了
Is everybody okay?
大家都没事吧
No, I spilt my brew.
不 我把啤酒洒了
Stop. We have to go back there. I think that he needs help.
停 我们得回去 我想他需要帮助
No, we didn't even get close.
没有 我们甚至没有靠近他
I know that. I'm not saying that--
我知道 我不是那个意思
What if he's some sort of local serial killer or something?
如果他是当地的连环杀手之类的呢
What?
什么
Oh, shit.
该死
What?
什么
I don't know.
我不知道
We killed Old Faithful.
我们把它撞坏了
Are we going to make it?
我们要去哪里
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Come on, ladies.
来吧 女士们
Not the first time she's broken down.
这不是她第一次抛锚了
-She is worth it. -Yeah.
-她是值得的 -是的
Anyone's phone working?
有人的电♥话♥能用吗
It's working, but there's no reception.
可以用 但没有信♥号♥♥
Are we far from the house?
我们离房♥子远吗
Yeah, we made the turnoff.
是的 我们到了岔路口
We can't be more than 2 miles.
我们不会超过2英里
Two miles my ass.
两英里个屁
Where are we? What's that sound?
我们在哪里 那是什么声音
Oh, shit.
该死
Oh, bollocks.
胡说八道
That can't be good.
这可不妙
I'd offer to look under the hood, but...
我可以帮你看看引擎盖下面 但是..
Well, maybe we should try walking.
也许我们应该试试步行
Yeah, probably. No, come on. Let's camp here.
也许吧 不 来吧 我们在这里扎营
Look, I'll make a fire. We've got plenty of beers.
我去生火 我们有很多啤酒
A little blow-up mattress.
一个充气床垫
I'm not camping out here,
我不想在这里露营
especially with that yokel barely a mile away.
尤其是那个乡巴佬就在一英里外
Well, she's not going anywhere tonight.
她今晚哪儿也去不了
I'm sorry, you guys. It's not your fault.
对不起 伙计们 这不是你们的错
Why don't we just split up. Some of us can go find the house
我们为什么不分头行动 我们有些人可以去
and some can stay with the car.
找房♥子 有些人可以留在车里
No way. We're not splitting up.
不行 我们不能分开
That's the number one way to get pack-raped.
这是最容易被群奸的方法
Come on, group hug here, hombres. No.
来吧 大家一起抱抱 伙计们 不
Come on, let's grab the bags.
来吧 我们去拿行李
I think mine's somewhere at the bottom.
我想我的包在下面的某个地方
What, we're going to leave the van here all night?
什么 我们要把货车留在这里一整晚吗
Yeah, we can just walk. It's not far.
是的 我们可以直接步行 这不远
Hey, Claire, which one's your bag?
嘿 克莱尔 哪个是你的包
You brought a rolling suitcase on a camping trip?
你带了一个滚动的行李箱去露营
What the hell is in here?
这里面到底是什么
Ah, protein for the beefcake.
牛肉饼的蛋白质
电影精选列表