库珀夫人
Mrs. cubber!
我是彼得·希尔伯勒
Peter hillborough.
不 不
No, no!
不
No!
库珀夫人
Mrs. cubber!
不 求你了
No, please!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
彼得
Peter.
我能帮你什么?
How can I help you?
我抓到个家伙 我想是你的
I got somebody here I believe belongs to you.
噢 是查理吗?
Oh, is it Charlie?
我刚在外面的路上发现它
I just found him outside in the road.
它差点被我的车撞到
He almost jumped in front of my truck.
查理 谢天谢地你没事
Charlie, now you know better than that.
让我放它进来 - 不 不 没事
Let me bring him in. - No, no, it's okay.
不用放进来 - 它的腿可能受伤了
You don't have to do that. - I think he might've hurt a leg.
你不用带它进来 - 最好把它放下来看看
You don't have to do that. - Best if I set him down, have a look.
看来它还是没事的
Well, looks like he's just fine after all.
谢谢你 谢谢... - 大家都知道你一个人住
Thank you, thank you for... - Folks know you live alone.
我只是比较留意你
I just want to keep an eye out for you.
如果我四处看看 我妻子会更放心
It'd make my wife feel a lot better if I had a look around.
为什么不...
Well, why don't...
你为什么不明天再来?
Why don't you come tomorrow?
我会的
I will.
彼得 拜托
Peter, please.
冷静点 库珀夫人
Suit yourself, Mrs. cubber.
我可不想让查理毁掉这精湛的缝线
Wouldn't want Charlie to get to chewing on this beautiful stitching.
听着 拜托
Look, please.
听着 我真的请求你 拜托...
Look, I really gotta ask you, please...
听着 我得请你离开了 马上
Look, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Now.
好吧 库珀夫人
All right, Mrs. cubber.
好了 你休息吧 祝你晚安 库珀夫人
Yeah. You go ahead and have yourself a good night, Mrs. cubber.
我们会一直为你祈祷
We'll keep you in our prayers.
你确定不要点喝的吗?
Are you sure I can't get you something to drink?
噢 不 夫人 我不用
Oh, no, ma'am. I'm all set.
你们... 你们在这住很久了吗?
Y'all... y'all lived around here long?
我们大约五年前搬过来的
We moved out here about five years ago.
邻居家有多远?
How far away is the neighbor's place?
嗯 大概半英里 - 半英里
Um, about half mile. Mm. - Half a mile.
快他妈醒醒
Wake the fuck up!
她哪去了?
Where the fuck'd she go?
嗯?
Huh?
听到了吗 婊♥子♥?
You hear me, bitch?
她在哪里?
Where the fuck is she?
告诉我
Tell me.
告诉我
Tell me!
嗯?
Huh?
你知道她在哪 是不是?
You know where she is, don't you?
是不是?
Don't you?
是不是
Don't you!
我不知道
I I don't know.
对 你知道
Yes, you do.
你知道
Yes, you do.
妈的
Fuck!
该死的婊♥子♥
Fucking bitch.
她在哪里?
Where the fuck is she?
好了 我该走了
Well, I should be going.
你确定吗? 他应该快回来了
Are you sure? He should be back at any moment.
他去追草地上的人了
He came for the person in the grass.
你不想告诉我 是吧?
You won't tell me, huh?
好...
Well...
噢
On.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
噢 是的 你会说的
Oh, yes, you're gonna tell me.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where the fuck she is.
我要把你撕成碎片
I'm gonna fucking tear you apart.
我他妈要把你撕成碎片
I'm gonna fucking tear you apart!
伦巴朵
Lombardo!
噢...
Oh...
不过 你确实有些特别 不是吗?
Well, you sure are something special, though, aren't you?
妈的
Fuck.
我想我必须处理一些事情了
I guess I'm gonna have to take care of some business.
别担心
Don't you worry.
我们会在一起
We'll have our time together.
我们要开个小派对
We'll have a little party.
只有你和我
Just you and me.
听起来怎样?
How's that sound?
嗯?
Hmm?
别担心
Don't worry.
我不会伤害你
I ain't gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
I won't hurt you.
我只是要你睡一觉
I just need you to get some sleep.
会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
放松点
Just relax now.
很快就天黑了
It'll be dark soon.
很快就天黑了 嘘...
It'll be dark soon. Shh...
我要你给我保持安静 好吗?
I need you to be extra quiet for me, all right?
嗯
Hm.
嘘
Shh.
快睡吧
Go to sleep.
嘘...
Shh...
啊
Ah!
看来我一天都不能让你单独呆
I can't leave you alone for one day.
医生说你的喉咙必须愈合后才能说话
The doctor said that your throat has to heal before you can talk.
她们真幸运 是吗?
Lucky for them, huh?
你是我见过的最坚强的混♥蛋♥
You are the toughest son of a bitch I've ever known.
电影精选列表