我听过一句狩猎的古谚 它这样说
I once heard an old proverb about hunting. It goes like this:
“狮子生来就知道自己是掠食者
"Lions are born knowing they're predators.
羚羊知道自己是猎物
Antelopes understand that they are prey.
人类是地球上唯一有选择权的动物”
Humans are the only creatures on earth given a choice.”
我不知道是谁说的
I don't know who said that,
但我敢肯定他们从未想到会有像彭萨科拉这种地方
but I'm pretty sure they never imagined a place like pensacola.
今天早上 露西·贝勒的家人
This morning, a $5,000 reward is being offered
悬赏5000美元
by the family of Lucy baylor,
寻找上周失踪的16岁彭萨科拉女孩
a 16-year-old pensacola girl who disappeared last week.
县治安部门的调查员
Investigators for the county sheriff's department
在周二早上的记者会上说
said in a press conference Tuesday morning
他们已经就失踪事件和一些人谈过话
that there are people they'd like to talk to about the disappearance,
但他强调 这些人不一定是嫌疑人
but said they are not necessarily suspects.
天哪
Holy Christ!
受害者是一名大约20岁的白人女性...
Victim is a Caucasian female approximately 20 years old...
创伤导致...
Trauma due to...
我不知道他们已经通知你们了
I didn't know they'd called y'all already.
没有 我就在这东边 我想应该来看看
No, I was just a bit east of here. Thought I'd have a look.
请便
Be my guest.
看起来嫌犯是从公路上把她拖过来的
Yeah, it looks like he dragged her from the road.
不 她是昨晚在案发地点被杀 然后被扔到这里的
No. She was killed at a primary location and dumped here last night.
你是怎么从这看出来的?
How the hell can you reckon that from here?
身份确认了吗?
You got an ID?
莎拉·凯洛格
Sarah kellogg.
26岁 几件私人物品 有藏♥毒♥和勒索前科
Twenty-six, couple of possessions, couple of solicitations.
最后一次露面在塔拉哈西 没有失踪报告
Last known was Tallahassee. Can't find the missing report.
你妻子怎么样? - 像往常一样烦
How's your wife? - Pain in the ass as usual.
在气温升到38度前
Get high resolution pictures of those bite marks
拿到那些咬痕的高清照片 - 好的
before the heat hits triple digits. - Yeah.
你还欠我一杯啤酒 - 是啊 我知道
You still owe me a beer. - Yeah, I know.
嘿 在我看到房♥间里有奶♥子♥前别喝可乐了
Hey, no more coke till I see some titties in this room.
闭嘴 沃尔顿
Shut the fuck up, walton!
关上该死的门 婊♥子♥
Shut the fucking door, bitch!
特蕾西 出去
Tracey, get out of here.
晚上好 女士 想和我一起吃煎饼吗?
Evening, ma'am. Care to join me for some pancakes?
需要朋友吗 小姑娘?
You need a friend, little girl?
来吧 我带你去躲雨
Come on, let's get you out of the rain.
嘿 你要去哪?
Hey, where you going?
嘿 啊
Hey! Ah!
别让我动粗 嗯?
Don't make me chase, huh?
你没事吧?
You all right?
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, you all right?
来吧 来 我带你去安全的地方
Come on. Come on, let's get you somewhere safe.
来吧
Come on.
去你的 卡尔 今晚别他妈耍我
Don't fuck with me tonight, Karl. Fuck you.
我只是在工作 就这样 - 为啥我们不换一下?
I just do my job. That's it. - Why don't we switch places?
不如你进来扭屁♥股♥
How about you come in here and shake your ass
我整晚坐在车里吃玉米煎饼如何?
and I'll sit in the car and eat fucking burritos all night?
我想你的人来了
I think your guy's here.
收到 卡尔
Copy that, Karl.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
噢 你一定是彭萨科拉最蠢的婊♥子♥
Oh, you've got to be the stupidest bitch in pensacola.
还记得我吗?
You remember me”?
我阅人无数 宝贝
I see a lot of people, baby.
都不如我 你别急
Not like me, you don't.
你真♥他♥妈♥性感
You're sexy as fuck!
别担心 我把你傻傻的小伙伴打发走了
Don't worry, I sent your goofy-ass little date packing,
所以不会有人来打扰我们了
so I don't think we'll be disturbed.
我在洛克斯利见过你 不是吗?
I caught you back in Loxley, didn't I?
第二次犯错就该受罚了 对吧?
Which makes this second offense punishable, doesn't it?
该死
Shit.
这不是我们的目标
This is not our target.
哦 这是我美丽的宇宙
Well, this is my beautiful universe.
所有该死的东西...
And every fucking thing in it...
都属于我
Belongs to me.
就像地球归上帝
Just like earth to god.
什么?
What?
这意味着你们所有在这工作的婊♥子♥
So that means all of you working bitches
也都属于我
belong to me too.
懂我的意思吗?
You understand what I'm saying?
妈的 我要进来了
Fuck this, I'm coming in.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
你也是那些婊♥子♥中的一个 哈?
So you're one of those bitches, huh?
除非挨揍 不然不听话 哦
Can't hear unless bleeding. Well.
我要进来了 这不是我们的目标
I'm coming in. This is not our target.
给我两分钟 - 干啥?
Just give me two minutes. - For what?
你要化妆吗? 嗯?
You gonna do your makeup? Hm?
接下来要做的事...
'Cause what's gonna happen...
跟你看起来漂不漂亮没关系
Doesn't have shit to do with looking pretty.
现在 掀起裙子...
Now, lift up that skirt...
弯下腰
And bend.
不
No.
好吧
Okay.
看看我有什么
Look what I got.
现在
Now,
我要把你丢进垃圾箱 喂给小猪吃
I could put you in a dumpster and feed you to the little piggies.
你知道会怎样?
And you know what else?
没人会他妈在乎
Nobody would give a fuck!
好吧
Okay.
那你呢?
What about you?
看着你♥爸♥爸无数次在拖车场周围打妈妈?
Too much of daddy kicking mommy around the trailer park?
啊
Ah!
住手 - 啊
No! - Ah!
你在干什么? - 不是他
What did you do? - It's not him.
该死的
Goddamn it!
噢 卡尔 -你答应过我的
Oh, Karl. - You promised me!
你♥他♥妈♥想让我怎么做 卡尔?
What the fuck did you want me to do, Karl?
他把我打惨了
He was beating the shit out of me!
这会坏事的
This is gonna be bad.
卡尔...
Karl...
我们赶快离开这里 - 好 我们走
Let's get the fuck outta here. - Okay, let's go.
噢 该死
Oh, fuck.
当我们走过死亡阴影的幽谷
As we walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
我们看到诱惑无处不在
we see temptation all around us.
我们中谁不被世俗的淫乱 酗酒
Who among us is not tempted by the earthly delights
之类的乐趣诱惑呢?
of fornication, intoxication, and the like?
我们中谁能抵御
Who among us is immune
想享受这种满足的冲动呢?
to the urge to partake in such gratification?
我们当中谁... - 那是我女儿 贝萨尼
Who among us... - That's my daughter. Bethany.
现在正回家见她
Heading home to see her now.
你今晚想和我们一起住吗?
You wanna stay with us tonight?
我女儿会喜欢你的
My daughter would love you.
是的
Yes.
拜托了
Please.
好吧 就这么定了
Well, it's settled then.
我知道你对这事太情绪化了 拜伦
I understand this is emotional for you, Byron.
这与情绪无关
It's not about emotion.
该死 我们都被这破事逼疯了
Well, shit, we all got our nuts kicked in over this shit.
事实是 你还年轻
And truth is, you still young.
你是个优秀的执法者 不要被一个案子缠住脱不开身
And you too good a lawman to get wrapped around the axle over just one case.
噢 抱歉 七起悬案可不止一起 长官
Oh, excuse me. Seven unsolved murders is more than one case, sir.
你知道我们无法确认这些案子间有关联
You know we can't confirm those connections.
听着 莎拉·凯洛格案子的现场 是吻合的 长官
Listen, the Sarah kellogg scene, it matches, sir.
咬痕 位置 轮廓 一切都吻合
The bite marks, the positioning, the profile, everything.
我实话告诉你 拜伦
Let me bottom line this, Byron.
你不能重启这个案子 - 什么?
You can't reopen this. - Excuse me?
你被调到别的案子了 - 什么时候?
You've been moved to something else. - When?
现在 - 好吧 那转给联邦调查局吧
Right now. - Okay. Let's... let's engage the FBI.
一个跨司法管辖区的罪案 - 你开玩笑吧?
A multi-jurisdictional capital offender. - You're joking, right?
电影精选列表