我以为你早就走了
I thought you'd be long gone by now.
搞什么 女士?
What the fuck, lady?
我只问你一次
I'm only gonna ask you this one fucking time.
星期四晚上你把谁打发走了?
Who did you send away Thursday night?
什么?
What?
你在星期四说把我的约会对象打发走了 他是谁?
You said you sent my date packing Thursday. Who was he?
我他妈怎么知道 我磕嗨了 伙计
Fuck if I know! I was high, man!
知道我现在可以挽救多少女孩的生命吗?
How many girls' lives can I save right now?
好吧 他是个卡车司机 他来过几次
All right, he was a truck driver who's been around a couple times.
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
好吧 我也想找他
All right, I went up to him,
问问他怎么那么快就走了
asked him what the fuck was up and he pulled off quick.
大达拉斯告诉我他在106房♥有个新女孩
Big Dallas told me he had some new girl in 106,
所以我上去看看是谁
so I went up to see who it was.
之后的事你都知道 - 他长什么样?
And you know what the fuck happened. - What does he look like?
一个白人卡车司机 - 他给谁开车?
A white truck driver! - Who does he drive for?
我他妈怎么知道? - 快想想 你这笨蛋
How the fuck should I know? - Fucking think, you twink!
好吧 有人告诉我
Okay, I had someone point him out.
他想给我的一个姑娘戴手铐
He tried to cuff one of my girls.
就这些了
That's it.
闪电 他的卡车上有个闪电标志
Lightning bolt. He had a lightning bolt on his truck.
是辆皮卡
It's a pickup.
如果你三天内还不走 我就杀了你
If you're not gone in three days, I'm gonna kill you.
我爸爸从没打过我妈妈 好吗?
My daddy never beat my mom, all right?
什么?
What?
你说我以前经常看见我爸在卡车场打我妈
You said I used to watch my daddy throw my mom around the trailer and shit.
我唯一见过我爸爸做的事就是用散♥弹♥枪♥对着头
Only thing I ever saw my dad do was put a 12-Gauge to his head
然后在浴缸里打爆自己的脑袋 那时我八岁
and blow his brains out in the bathtub. I was eight.
我妈妈坐在我家车♥库♥的旅行车里 直到汽油烧尽
My mom sat in the station wagon in our garage until the gas ran out.
我们都找得到借口 卡尔文
We all got excuses, Calvin.
三天
Three days.
妈的
Fuck!
伙计 这是你能找到的最好的地方吗?
Man. So is this the nicest place you could find for a going-away meal?
给你续上 你呢? - 谢谢
There you go. How about you? - Thank you.
我不用 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
看起来你好多了
Looks like you're feeling better.
没有你好
Not as good as you.
你看起来像个迷茫的女学生
You look like a giddy fucking schoolgirl.
不过 最近几天我确实有一些麻烦
Last couple of days have stirred up some shit for me, though,
老实说
I'll be honest.
在 呃...
When, um...
在我大一的时候
When I was a freshman,
有过一次很糟糕的经历
I got myself into a bad situation.
我不会告诉你那些可怕的细节
And I'll spare you all the gory details,
但基本上是一个高年级学生
but basically it involved an upperclassman,
有一次跟他喝多了 还有点内出血
too much booze, and some internal bleeding.
我最好的朋友很担心 就告诉了她妈妈
My best friend got worried and she told her mom,
她妈妈告诉了我爸爸 然后就成了家事
and her mom told my dad and then it became a family issue.
他是个警♥察♥ 对吧? - 嗯
He was a cop, right? - Mm-hmm.
他去找那个孩子和他家人的麻烦
He went after that kid and his whole family.
他因此丢了工作
He lost his job.
还有 呃... 那是我父母离婚时的事
And, uh... that's when my parents got divorced.
我不知道
I had no idea.
哦 如果你能偶尔了解下他们的生活
Well, maybe if you ask somebody about their life every once in a while,
你会知道的
you'd know that shit.
很公平
Fair enough.
他和我实际上在放学后一起去上跆拳道课
He and I actually started taking taekwondo classes together after school.
赢了比赛让我们一直有得聊
Winning tournaments gave me something to talk to him about,
分享一些东西...
something to share and...
那给了我一个让他开心的方法
It, uh, gave me a way to make him happy.
我想你也该放弃了 - 我们都在放弃
I think you should leave too. - We are leaving.
放弃诱饵方式
Leave the operation.
重新计划 我来帮你
Get reassigned. Let me help you.
我知道这案子让你困扰
I know this shit bothers you.
噢 是吗? 你听了我那悲惨的故事两分钟
Oh, you do? You listened to my sad story for two fucking minutes
就突然觉得你应该告诉我该怎么做了?
and all of a sudden you think you should tell me what I should be doing?
管它呢 我喜欢做这种事
Fuck that. I like doing this shit.
我喜欢有机会干掉这些混♥蛋♥
I like having the opportunity to blast these motherfuckers,
我知道你为什么要放弃
I know why you're fucking leaving.
你都在说些什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
你放弃是因为你的软弱 但别认为我也是那样
You're leaving because you're weak, but don't project that shit onto me.
想知道真♥相♥吗?
You wanna know the truth?
你♥他♥妈♥有毒
You're fucking toxic.
如果我留下 会被你害死的
If I stay, you're gonna get me killed.
祝你在西雅图好运
Good luck in Seattle.
这玩意儿在这里很难听清
These are gonna work like shit in there.
是啊 他说他穿格子衫和牛仔裤
Yeah, he told me he's gonna be wearing a plaid shirt and some jeans.
我应该十点在酒吧见他
I'm supposed to meet him at the bar at ten.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like this.
这种环境很难控制
This is an uncontrollable environment.
对 但我们不需要控制
Yeah, but we don't need control.
我们只需要 你知道的 啤酒瓶上的指纹
All we need is, you know, a fingerprint on a beer bottle
或一个烟头 一缕头发
or a cigarette butt, a strand of hair.
“车把”是狭长地带最狂野的地方之一
The handlebar is one of the wildest spots in the panhandle.
好了 如果有人对我动手动脚 别暴露了
Okay. Just don't blow your cover if some guy grabs my ass.
噢
On.
我就位了 酒吧里没见到标志
I'm in position. No sign at the bar.
这鬼地方太嘈杂了
This is one fucked-up shithole.
嘿 宝贝 你想搭便车吗?
Hey, baby. You want a free mustache ride?
你还好吗?
Are you good?
你摆脱那个混♥蛋♥了
You took the wind out of that motherfucker right there.
我说过小心点
I told you to behave.
我请客
This is on me.
我们一直在找新的保安
We're always looking for a new bouncer.
我想我可能看见他了
I think I got a possible hit.
那个穿法兰绒衬衫的家伙
That guy wearing flannel,
他就在你对面
he is right across the bar from you.
啊 该死 他可能发现我了
Ah, shit, I think he made me.
我要去追他 好吧
I'm gonna go after him. All right.
好了 他要走了 你留在那里
All right, he's moving. Hold your position.
嘿 嘿 等等
Hey! Hey, wait up!
嘿 等等 我想和你谈谈
Hey, wait up! I wanna talk to you for a sec!
能给我杯啤酒吗?
Can I get a beer, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
干了最后一杯 兄弟 - 喔
Last one for you, buddy. - Whoo!
耶
Yeah!
这里有北部最好的现场音乐
Best live music in north county,
但客人们也提出了很多不足
but the patrons leave a lot to be desired.
我说等等 我想和你谈谈
I said wait up! I want to talk to you!
兄弟 你♥他♥妈♥想怎样?
Bro, what the fuck is this?
州警 别动
State police! Don't move!
你看起来好面熟
You sure do look familiar.
我们见过吗?
Have we met?
我只是路过
I'm just passing through.
好吧 你确定?
All right. You sure?
因为我永远忘不了这么漂亮的脸
'Cause I'd never forget such a pretty face.
干杯
Cheers.
我什么都没做 老兄 你为什么追我?
I didn't do nothing, man! Why you chasing me?
你为什么要跑? - 那不是我的 伙计
Why you running? - It ain't mine, man!
只是帮我表哥保管
Just holding for my cousin!
只有一点 伙计 - 什么?
Just a drop, man! - What?
快滚远点 好吗?
Get the hell out of here, all right?
嫌疑人不是目标 身份可能已暴露
Suspect not the target! Cover could be blown!
重复 身份可能已暴露 伦巴朵
Repeat, cover could be blown! Lombardo!
现在...
Now...
洛克斯利新开了一家不错的汽车旅馆
They got this funny little motel down in Loxley.
在10号♥公路旁
Off the I-10.
叫洛克斯利派珀旅馆
Called the Loxley Piper inn.
非常有特色 你知道我在说什么吗?
Quite the eccentric place, you know what I'm saying?
打扰下
Excuse me.
电影精选列表