那些人会死的。
Those people are gonna die.
我找不到愿意出去的人。
Well, I can't find anyone who will go out there.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我们不能把他们留在外面。
We can't leave them out there.
我去。
I'll go.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
不。我很多年没坐过飞机了,但我知道那些机器。
Nope. I haven't flown in years, but I know those machines.
我知道他们能应付什么。
I know what they can handle.
我们知道怎么找到他们吗?
Do we know how to find 'em?
他们是用我们送他们回来时给他们的卫星电♥话♥打电♥话♥的。
They called on a sat phone they were given when we dropped them off.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hm.
每一个呼叫都应该通过我们的GPS系统登记到车辆上,以防紧急情况。
Every call should be registered to the vehicle through our GPS system in case of emergencies.
你应该能通过这个追踪到他们。
You should be able to track them through that.
好的,很好。
Okay, good.
当我在空中时联♥系♥我。
Link me in when I'm airborne.
好运!
Good luck!
那可不够!
Gonna need more than that!
没有杰森的踪影。
No sign of Jason.
他不可能留在这附近。我们走吧。
There's no way he stayed around. Let's get outta here.
我们离兰花很近了。
We're so close to the orchids.
没有不必要的风险!
No unnecessary risks!
这是马龙医生的命。
It's Dr. Malone's life.
我不到一分钟就能爬上去。
I can climb up there in less than a minute.
它不会知道我在那里。
It won't know I'm there.
如果它检测到你的体温或化学痕迹呢?
What if it picks up your body heat or your chemical trail?
我会一直盯着这条蛇,直到我准备好让它安静下来。
I will have the snake in my sight the whole time, until I'm ready to tranquilize it.
如果你错过了呢?
And if you miss?
我有信♥号♥♥弹。他有镇定剂。
I've got my flare. He's got his tranqs.
不!来吧!我们去找杰森吧!
No! Come on! Let's go find Jason!
格蕾丝,我们都很害怕,相信我。
Grace, we're all scared, believe me.
我们都很担心杰森
And we're all worried about Jason.
所以我们走吧!
So let's get outta here!
我们将……等我们拿到兰花。
We will... after we grab the orchid.
我们会找到他的,但现在,马龙医生的性命取决于我们放下恐惧,齐心协力离开这座岛。
We'll find him, but right now, Dr. Malone's life depends on us putting aside our fears, and all working together if we're going to get off this island.
好的,很好。很好。
Okay, fine. Fine.
繁殖球还在活动,所以不会太远。
The breeding ball is still active, so it can't be too far.
等一下,他们繁殖?
Wait, they're breeding?
你以为发生了什么?
What did you think was happening?
他们都要那么大吗?
Are they all gonna get that size?
蛇在哪里?
Where's the snake?
在那里。
There.
天啊,它还在。
God it's still here.
该死的。
Damn it.
记住,茎是最重要的部分。
Remember, the stem is the most important part.
是的,我知道了。
Yeah, I got it.
每个人都准备好了吗?
Everyone ready?
把这东西取出来,然后离开这鬼地方!
Let's extract this thing and get the hell outta here!
我要快。向上和向下。
I'll be quick. Up and down.
马龙博士。
For Dr. Malone.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
你,太。
You, too.
——真正的快。侧面。-是的。
- Real quick. Flank. - Yeah.
蹲在树后面。这里!
Crouch down behind the tree. Here!
发生什么事情了?
What's happening?
他开始爬树了。
He's started climbing the tree.
哇!
Whoa!
哦!
Oh!
简单,容易。
Easy, easy there.
他的亲密。
He's close.
哦!
Oh!
啊!开枪!开枪吧!
Ah! Shoot! Shoot it!
开枪吧!
Shoot it!
那是什么?
What is that?
不…杰森!
No... Jason!
来吧!
Come on!
——小心!-我很好,还是…我不知道我是什么,但我准备好了。
- Careful! - I'm fine, or... I don't know what I am, but I'm good to go.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
来吧,我来帮你。——谢谢。
- Come, I'll help you. - Thanks.
我不能……他刚才还在这儿!
I can't... He was just here!
我需要一分钟。
I need a minute.
我以为我不会再失去亲人了。
I thought I was done losing people.
我们怎么跟他父母说?
What do we tell his parents?
他不应该这样。
He didn't deserve that.
不客气。
Not at all.
他们从不做。
They never do.
和他的女朋友吗?
And his girlfriend?
我是说,我不认识她但是…她不需要知道细节,对吧?
I mean, I didn't know her. But... She doesn't need the specifics, right?
同意了。
Agreed.
这事你知我知。
This stays between us.
返流?
The regurgitation?
我们再也不提这件事了!
We never speak of it again!
杰森被一条大蛇吃掉了,没错。
Jason was eaten by a big snake, yes.
但没人需要知道细节。
But no one needs to know the details.
他的家人,他爱的人,甚至马龙医生,他们不需要知道。
His family, his loved ones, even Dr. Malone, they don't need to know.
脚踝怎么样了?
How is the ankle?
有点紧,锁得有点紧,但我应该能走。
It's tight and locking up a bit but I should be able to walk.
应该是好的。
Should be good.
好。
Good.
我们需要你的帮助来彻底干掉那条蛇。
We'll need your help to take down that snake once and for all.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我不会再回去了。
I'm not going back there.
不,那是……不。
No, that's... no.
我们还能做什么?
What else are we even supposed to do?
我是说,那东西太大了!
I mean, that thing is so big!
这是什么,雪茄吗?
What is this, a cigar?
这,这是…你在脏毛巾里包着炸♥药♥走来走去?
This, this is a... You're walking around with dynamite in a dirty towel?
你想把我们都害死吗?
Are you trying to get us all killed?
不,朋友们,拜托。
No, amigos, come on.
如果我没给你看,你不会知道我有东西。
You wouldn't know I had something if I hadn't showed it to you.
嘿,朋友,炸♥药♥不稳定,是冲击敏感的硝化甘油!
Hey, amigo, dynamite is unstable, shock-sensitive nitroglycerin!
这是一个问题!我对此有意见!
It's a problem! I have a problem with that!
Calmate。不要着急。
Calmate. Take it easy.
包在毛巾里,好吗?
It's wrapped in a towel, okay?
没有犯规,就没有伤害。
No foul, no harm.
在它成为问题之前,它不是问题。
It's not a problem until it's a problem.
你怎么会有这个?
Why do you even have that?
比如,在雨林里炸什么?
Like, what would you even have to blow up in the rainforest?
雨林里有大大小小的生物而我准备好了一切。
The rainforest has creatures big and small and I'm prepared for everything.
或大或小?
Big and small?
你知道那条蛇在外面吗?
Did you know that that snake was out there?
我是说,那东西抓走了杰森!
I mean, that thing got Jason!
我们为什么要为这事吵架?
Why are we even fighting about this?
杰森死了!
Jason is dead!
我们不要战斗!让我们离开这里!
Let's not fight! Let's get out of here!
减少我们的损失。
Cut our losses.
这是战术上的行动。
It's the tactical move.
是的,我们走吧。
Yeah, let's go.
我们都做过困难的部分。
We've all done the hard part.
要付出代价吗?
Was there a price to pay?
是的,愿他安息。
Yes, and may he rest in peace.
但现在是进攻的时候了!
But now is the time to attack!
我们已经支付了。
We've paid it.
他的名字叫杰森。
His name is Jason.
这是杰森!
It was Jason!
他的生命是不可替代的。
His life was irreplaceable.
我得到了它。
I get that.
但现在我们不需要…我们要减少损失!
But this is the time when we need to not... we cut our losses!
我们向前推进,发动进攻!我们走吧!
And we move ahead and we attack! And we go!
我们的损失吗?我们的朋友死了!
Our losses? Our friend is dead!
电影精选列表