——明白了吗?-是的。
- Clear? - Yeah.
是的。我们走吧。
Yes. Let's go.
等等!我是说,我们能稍等一下吗?
Wait! I mean, can we just take a second?
我是说,这一切发生得太快了。
I mean, this is all happening so fast.
我们就不能等一下吗?
Can't we just take a second?
杰森需要我们的帮助。
Jason needs our help.
我们不知道我们还有多少时间!
We don't know how much time we have!
加油,优雅!
Come on, Grace!
如果我们在这里用信♥号♥♥枪,让他来找我们呢?
What if we used the flare gun here so he can come to us?
不。他隔着树就看不到信♥号♥♥弹了!
No. He won't be able to see the flare through the trees!
我们还会吸引什么?
And what else would we attract?
你确定吗?我是说,不值得冒这个险吗?
Are you sure? I mean, isn't it worth the risk?
听着,我们有个选择。
Look, we have a choice.
发射照明弹,杰森看到了,他就会来找我们?
Fire the flare and Jason sees it and he comes to us?
但也许他没有意识到。
But maybe he doesn't see it.
然后呢?
Then what?
在夜幕降临时坐在屁♥股♥上?
Sitting on our asses as night falls?
至少没人会迷路。
At least no one else gets lost.
我不想这么刻薄,但热带雨林可不是个好地方。
I don't mean to be mean, but the rainforest is not a kind place.
这是残酷而真实的!
It's brutal and real!
那我们为什么要回到那种残忍♥的时代?
Then why are we going back into that brutality?
我的朋友在酒吧迷路了。
I mean, my friends get lost in a bar.
我们只是…最安全的办法就是待在原地!
We just... the safest thing is to stay where we are!
我告诉你,我们要有大♥麻♥烦了!
I'm telling you, we're expecting real trouble!
恩典吗?
Grace?
恩典吗?格蕾丝,我信任这个人。
Grace? Grace, I trust this guy.
不如我们来投票吧?
Why don't we take a vote, hm?
很好。好吧。
Fine. Okay.
你知道我倾向哪一边。
You know which way I'm leaning.
我觉得我们应该相信专家。我们继续前进。
I say we trust the expert. We keep moving.
是二比一。
It's two to one.
好吧。
Okay.
但没有不必要的风险。
But no unnecessary risks.
我们会找到他。
We'll find him.
我希望他平安无事。
I hope he's safe.
像这样…和好的。
Like that... And okay.
好。
Good.
噢!
Ow!
-医生,试试这个。——噢!
- Doc, try this. - Ow!
它会让你动起来。
It'll get you moving.
哦,该死的…至少在营地周围,如果你要去洗手间的话。
Oh, son of a gun... At least around the camp if you need to go to the bathroom.
让我们来看看。
Let's see.
我讨厌这样。帮助我。
I just hate this. Help me up.
好了,开始吧。
Okay, here we go.
——好的。-很好,班吉。
- Okay. - It's good, Benji.
很好。
It's good.
腋下不太疼吗?
Not too painful under the arm?
不。我唯一能感觉到的疼痛就是这条腿。
No. The only pain I can feel is this damn leg.
我感觉不到,但是…如果我不压它…压力太大了。好吧。
I wouldn't feel it, but... if I don't put pressure on it... Aw, too much pressure. Okay.
我得学会带着它走路。
I gotta learn to walk with this thing.
好了。
There we go.
我又在移♥动♥了。
Here I am, mobile again.
——在这里。-谢谢你,宝贝。
- Here. - Thank you, baby.
有一个座位。不要太过。
Have a seat. Don't overdo it.
你不是在开玩笑。给你。
You ain't kidding. Here you go.
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
那是什么感觉?
What does it feel like?
我从来没有对比咖♥啡♥因♥和糖更强烈的东西上瘾过。
Well, I've never been addicted to anything stronger than caffeine or sugar.
但想象一下戒毒的感觉。
But imagine it's about drug withdrawal feels like.
它着火了。
It's on fire.
那就是坏?还是吗?
It's that bad? Still?
感觉好多了。
Feels a little bit better.
我不知道。也许我已经习惯了。
I don't know. Maybe I'm just getting used to it.
卫星电♥话♥在哪里?
Where's that sat phone?
在那里。
Over there.
我们得带你离开这里。
We need to get you out of here.
才过了几个小时
It's only been a few hours.
我认为他们不会改变预测。
I don't think they'll change their forecast.
不管你喜不喜欢,我们被困在这里了。
Like it or not, we are stuck here, baby.
值得一试。
It's worth a shot.
你好,是的。
Hi, yes.
我是岛上学术小组的。
I'm calling from the academic group on the island.
是的,是的。
Yes, yes.
我只是想跟进一下,看看你能不能派救援人员过来。
I just wanted to follow up and see if you could send rescue.
是的,我明白,但这是紧急情况。
Yes, I understand, but it's an emergency.
好吧。
Okay.
是的,这是紧急情况。
Yes, it's an emergency.
如果你能派艘船来,我们就…
If you could send a boat, we would...
嗯?
Huh?
翻船?
Capsized?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
不,当然不是。
No, of course not.
你知道谁愿意吗?
Do you know anyone who would be willing to?
是的,谢谢你。再见。
Yes, thank you. Goodbye.
不行。
No dice.
和直升机一样的问题。
Same problem as the chopper.
任何超过35节的都不允许。
Anything above 35 knots is a no-go.
但他们正在打电♥话♥问有没有人愿意冒这个险来紧急情况
But they're calling around to see if anyone's willing to risk it for an emergency.
你明白了。
You got it.
一定要让那东西充满电。
Make sure you keep that thing charged.
该死的。
Damn.
喂?是的。
Hello? Yes.
我打电♥话♥来是因为我有一组研究人员被困在埃斯卡帕达岛了。
I'm calling because I have a group of researchers stuck on Isla Escarpada.
其中一个被蜘蛛咬伤,情况很糟。
One of them was bitten by a spider and is in pretty bad shape.
好的,谢谢你。
Okay, thank you.
是的,天气放晴后通知我最新情况。
Yes, keep me updated once the weather's cleared.
好吧。
Okay.
卡洛斯,我是丽塔,有紧急情况。
Hi, Carlos, this is Rita, We have an emergency.
我需要一名飞行员飞到埃斯卡帕达岛。
I need a pilot to fly out to Isla Escarpada.
真的吗?
Really?
好的,谢谢你。
Okay, thank you.
米盖尔,丽塔。
Miguel, it's Rita.
我们需要你去埃斯卡帕达岛救援。
We need you to go to Isla Escarpada for a rescue.
你能马上来吗?
Can you get here right away?
我会付你两倍,三倍。
I'll pay you double, triple.
是的,我知道天气…什么叫我疯了?
Yes, I understand the weather is... What do you mean, am I crazy?
依维,依维,我在埃斯卡帕达岛有一个营救任务…卢卡,伙计,我们在埃斯卡帕达岛有营救任务。
Evie, Evie, I have a rescue mission at Isla Escarpada for to... Luca, hey, man, we have a rescue mission at Isla Escarpada.
艾迪生……格雷戈里……罗伊……
Addison... Gregory... Roy...
下午,丽塔。
Afternoon, Rita.
杰克,有紧急情况。
Jake, we have an emergency.
你知道有哪些飞行员可以去接研究人员吗?
Do you know any pilots that are available to go pick up some researchers?
风还是太大,飞不起来,不过你可以坐船去。
Still too windy to fly, but you could probably get there by boat.
我们不能。它倾覆。
We can't. It capsized.
翻船?真的吗?
Capsized? Really?
是的,我们无法及时发送任何信息。
Yes, and we won't be able to send anything out in time.
你联♥系♥过海岸警卫队吗?
Did you try the Coast Guard?
他们说风仍然太大,无法提供任何帮助。
They say the wind's still too dangerous to send out any help.
紧急状态是什么?
What's the emergency?
一个医生和他的学生在一个岛上研究史前遗址。
A doctor and his students are on an island researching prehistoric sites.
他说他被蜘蛛咬了,情况很严重,需要疏散。
He says he's been bitten by a spider and it's bad enough that he needs evacuation.
一只蜘蛛吗?嗯。
A spider? Huh.
什么岛?
What island?
伊斯拉Escarpada。
Isla Escarpada.
哦,男孩。
Oh, boy.
你还在那里开包机吗?
You're still flying charters there?
他们花钱预定了,我们找了一位经验丰富的飞行员同意带他们去那里。
They paid to book it and we got an experienced pilot to agree to take them there.
你知道那地方很危险。
You know that that place is dangerous.
蜘蛛咬伤是他们最不担心的事。
That spider bite is the least of their worries.
只有最绝望的偷猎者才会去那里,这是有原因的。
There's a reason why only the most desperate poachers go there anymore.
丽塔?
Rita?
电影精选列表