我们要早起。
We have an early morning.
你今晚睡在哪里?
Where are you sleeping tonight?
就在海滩那边。不太远。
Down by the beach a little. Not too far.
是的。今晚就到这里吧,杰昆。
Yeah. I think we're gonna be calling it a night, Joaquin.
我明天早上回来。
I'll return back in the morning.
我不想再给你添麻烦了。
I don't want to continue to impose.
胡说!听着,我们没有多余的帐篷。
Nonsense! Look, we don't have an extra tent.
但我们有火,有水,欢迎你留下来。
But we have fire, we have water and you're welcome to stay.
没关系。
It's okay.
我…我把装备落在我睡觉的地方了。
I... I left my gear back where I was sleeping.
我早上就回来。
I will be back in the morning.
好吧。好吧,明早见。
All right. All right, see you in the morning.
他拿走了水,兄弟。
He took the water, bro.
那家伙真奇怪。
Weird vibes from that guy.
我明白你的意思。
I know what you mean.
他在这里做什么?
What is he even doing here?
你以前没见过吗?
You not seen 'em before?
猎人。
Trappers.
它们在荒野中生活太久,与人类隔绝,变得野性十足。
They get feral from being in the wilderness so long, isolated from people.
我知道如果我一个人过周末会有点奇怪。
I know I can get a little weird if I spend a weekend alone.
也许这就是它吗?
Maybe that's it?
拜托,他不会伤害我们的。
Come on, he's not gonna hurt us.
他需要我们的直升机才能离开岛,对吧?
He needs our chopper to get off the island, right?
事实上,这是一个很好的观点。
Actually, that's a good point.
今晚就到这里吧。
I'm gonna call it a night.
孩子们,好好睡一觉,好吗?
You kids, make sure you get some sleep, okay?
晚安。
Goodnight.
晚安。
Goodnight.
的夜晚。
'Night.
晚安。
Goodnight.
的夜晚。
'Night.
啊…
Ah...
啊!
Ah!
该死,该死,该死,该死!
Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn!
-马龙教授!——哦,男人!
- Professor Malone! - Oh, man!
我的腿着火了!
My leg is on fire!
啊!
Ah!
——哇!哇!哇!-让我看看。
- Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! - Let me see.
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
让我看看。
Let me see it.
它看起来坏死。
It looks necrotic.
天啊我们得送你去医院
Jeez, we need to get you to a hospital.
急救包!
First aid kit!
在这个案子。
In the case.
如果你需要威士忌,我有。
I have whisky if you need it.
给伤口消毒,不然伤口边缘就会脱落。
Sterilize the wound or it'd take the edge off.
是的,请!
Yes, please!
谢谢。
Thanks.
绷带,退热净……——哦!哦!——没有抗生素。
Bandages, acetaminophen... - Oh! Oh! - No antibiotics.
没有抗组胺药。
No antihistamines.
不太多。来吧。
Not too much. Come on.
美好的一天,每一个人。
Good day, everyone.
马龙医生,今天有点早吧?
Dr. Malone, a bit early in the morning, no?
这是可爱的。杰昆,你走运了。
That's cute. Joaquin, you're in luck.
我们要比预想的早走。
We're leaving sooner than we thought.
哦。
Oh.
我被什么东西咬了。上帝,它燃烧!
I was bitten by something. God, it burns!
你看了吗?
Did you get a look at it?
是的,它是黄色的。我不知道。
Yeah, it was yellow. I don't know.
——大黄蜂的蜘蛛。——哦。
- Hornet spider. - Oh.
如果不进行治疗,你可能有36个小时的时间如果你保持心率低的话。
Without treatment, you have maybe 36 hours if you keep your heart rate down.
36个小时吗?
36 hours?
好的,叫直升机公♥司♥来。
Okay, call in the helicopter company.
-谁拿着手♥机♥?-我们有感应!
- Who's got the phone? - We have a connection!
在这里。
Here.
——你好吗?——你好吗?
- Hello? - Hello?
欧菲迪奥航♥空♥公♥司♥,我是丽塔。我能帮上什么忙吗?
Ofidio Air, This is Rita. How can I help?
嗨。我是研究型大学的马龙博士。
Hi. This is Dr. Malone from Research University.
是的,马龙医生。旅行怎么样了?
Oh, yes, Dr. Malone. How's the trip going?
我们不是昨天下午才把你送过来吗?
Didn't we just drop you off yesterday afternoon?
-是的,没错。-哦,好的。
- Yeah, that's right. - Oh, good.
你明天返程的航♥班♥一切都很正常。
Everything is on schedule for your return flight tomorrow.
是的,明天,但我们有紧急情况。
Yes, tomorrow, but we have an emergency.
我们需要撤离。
We need to be evacuated.
哦,发生了什么事?有人受伤严重吗?
Uh, what happened? Is someone seriously injured?
不。我被蜘蛛咬了。
No. I've been bit by a spider.
这是可怕的。
That's terrible.
我们还得等一段时间才能派人去找你。
Well, it will be a while before we're able to send anyone out to you.
不,这是不可接受的。这是紧急情况。
No, that is unacceptable. This is an emergency.
他们不能回来了?
They can't come back?
很抱歉,这里的天气变坏了。
I'm sorry, but the weather has turned bad here.
风速已超过50节。
The winds have risen to over 50 knots.
50节?
50 knots?
天气预报说明天就会放晴。
The weather reports say it should clear by tomorrow.
但现在坐飞机太危险了。
But it's currently too dangerous to fly.
不,不要……不希望这样。
No, don't... don't want that.
你在地面上更安全。
You're safer on the ground.
尽快过来,好吗?
Just get here as soon as you can, okay?
我会尽力的,马龙医生。
I will see what I can do, Dr. Malone.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
噢,见鬼!
Aw, dang it!
他们说了什么?
What did they say?
海边有50海里的大风飞行员不愿意在这种天气下飞行。
Well, there are 50 knot winds off the coast and the pilot's not willing to fly in this weather.
天气预报说风可能会在明天早上减弱,但他们不知道。
The weather report says that the winds might die down by tomorrow morning, but they don't know.
如果你等到明天,你可能就没有腿了。
You might not have a leg if you wait until tomorrow.
在那之后,没有必要。
After that, no se.
选项。我们能做什么?
Options. What can we do?
你能帮助吗?也许一些草药?
Can you help? Something herbal maybe?
热带雨林里有棵树……
There's a tree in the rainforest...
那是一种稀有兰花的宿主。
that is a host for a rare orchid.
它长在那棵树上。
It grows on that tree.
据我所知,只有那棵树
And as far as I can tell, only that tree:
死亡笔记兰花。
the death note orchid.
死亡笔记。
Death note.
它会杀死树吗?
Does it kill the tree?
这些兰花不是寄生虫。
Those types of orchids aren't parasites.
他们附生植物。
They're epiphytes.
不知道那是什么意思。
Don't know what that means.
他们用树做结构支撑。
They use the tree for structural support.
它的茎可以用来制♥造♥强大的抗组胺剂。
Its stem can be used to create a powerful antihistamine.
这肯定能减缓你的毒性。
It would slow your poison for sure.
给我们争取点时间。
Buy us some time.
你能给我们演示一下吗?
Can you show us?
要走半天,也许四个小时。
It's a half day's walk, four hours maybe.
所以天黑前回来。
So back before nightfall.
如果我们现在离开。
If we leave now.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我们来徒步穿越雨林。
We came to hike through a rainforest.
我要徒步穿越雨林。
I'm going to hike through a rainforest.
是的。
Yeah.
我们已经做好了准备。
We're ready.
教授需要有人陪着他。
The professor's gonna need someone to stay back with him.
我可以开无人机从这里勘察这个岛。
I can fly my drones and survey the island from here.
谢谢你,石磊。
Thank you, Benji.
你们走了。
You guys go.
但你一定很难过。
But it must weigh on you.
我是说,这是战争。
I mean, it was war.
但只要知道敌人……
But just knowing the enemy...
只是知道一个人死了。
Just knowing a person died.
看。别误会,但那不是让我夜不能寐的原因。
Look. Don't take this the wrong way, but that's not what keeps me up at night.
电影精选列表