嘿!
Hey!
哇!
Woo!
啊!
Ah!
帮帮我!
Help me!
帮助……
Help...
啊!
Ah!
最后在这里!
Finally here!
好吧,是的。
Okay, yeah.
这就是我一直错过的!
This is what I have been missing!
好吧,人。对我的眼睛。
Okay, people. Eyes on me.
我们扎营吧,明天早上你就可以去看岩画了。
Let's set up camp and you're ready to leave for the petroglyphs in the morning.
接下来的36小时,这个岛是我们的。
This island is ours for the next 36 hours.
所以去做你们的露营任务吧。
So get to your camp assignments.
我们走吧!
Let's go!
动!
Move!
哇!
Woo!
你需要帮忙吗?
You need help with that?
哦。谢谢。
Oh. Thanks.
好了,我们在天黑前把帐篷搭起来,收集木柴吧。
Okay, let's get the tents up and gather wood before it gets dark.
我来建个火坑。
I'll build the fire pit.
-你爽了吗?-是的。
- You getting a good tight? - Yeah.
膨胀,人。
Swell, man.
没关系,他已经系好了。
That's okay, he's got it tied on.
柴火吗?
Firewood?
你明白了。
You got it.
——走吧。-是的。让我们做它。
- Let's go. - Yeah. Let's do it.
你在军队里,对吧?
You're in the Army, right?
是的。
Yes.
储备,从技术上讲,仍。
Reserves, technically, still.
你经常露营吗?
Did you camp a lot?
生存训练,野外训练,所以是的。
Survival training, wilderness training, so yes.
好。
Good.
这对我来说是全新的。
This is all new to me.
我习惯了南加州的沙漠。
I'm used to the Southern California desert.
这绝对是一种不同的热量。
It's definitely a different kind of heat.
这里的湿度太大了,我已经很黏了。
The humidity here is killer I'm already so sticky.
这是什么?5、10分钟吗?
It's been what? Five, 10 minutes?
它对你的皮肤很好。
It's so good for your skin.
我总是这么干。
I'm always so dry.
我曾驻扎在沙漠里,所以这对我们来说都是新鲜事物。
I was stationed in the desert, so it's new to all of us.
不过,我还是很高兴你来了。
Still, I'm glad that you're here.
不要忘记。
Don't forget.
几十年来,我一直去偏远的雨林。你没什么好担心的。
I've been going to remote rainforest locations for decades. You got nothing to worry about.
我知道,我知道。你是一个传奇。
I know, I know. You're a legend.
但我们有五个人,而你只有一个,所以…你第一次来亚马逊的时候多大?
But there's five of us and only one of you, so... How old were you when you first visited the Amazon?
可能比你年轻一点,本科的时候。
Oh, a little younger than you probably, as an undergrad.
80年代的时候你在南美到处跑。
You were running around South America in the 80s.
有关于贩毒集团的消息吗?
Any stories about the cartel?
没有,只是四处行贿而已。
Nah, just a few bribes here and there.
我当时在亚马逊河中部。
I was in the middle of the Amazon.
我最不担心的就是贩毒集团。
The cartel was the least of my worries.
Welp……我一直在想我们来这里时看到的那艘船。
Welp... You know, I can't stop thinking about that boat we saw on the way in here.
你觉得是谁把它留在那里的?
Who do you think left it there?
我不知道,谁知道他们是不是还活着?
I don't know, and who knows if they're even still around?
你觉得一个人在这里能撑多久?
How long do you think somebody would last out here on their own?
轻伤等于死刑。
A minor injury is a death sentence.
是的,伙计,一定是最近的。
Yeah, man, it's gotta be recent.
我是说,像那样的船承受不了太多的风暴。
I mean, a boat like that couldn't last too many storms in its condition.
也许是公园管♥理♥员♥。
Maybe it's a park ranger.
这是哥伦比亚人拥有的土地,对吧?
This is Colombian-owned land, right?
没错,这是政♥府♥土地,但我觉得这不是公园。
Yeah, it's government land, but I don't think this is a park.
所以不是公园管♥理♥员♥,而是……我不知道。
So not a park ranger, but like... I don t know.
政♥府♥野生动物官员之类的,对吧?
Government wildlife official, something, right?
——也许?——也许。
- Maybe? - Maybe.
好吧。
All right.
我们回来了!
We're back!
我们有柴火!
We got firewood!
好吧,这是个开始。
Well, that's a start.
帮我生个火。
Help me build a fire.
好吧,我们再过一遍,好吗?
Okay, let's go over this one more time, okay?
这是野外徒步旅行,五小时进五小时出。
It's back country hiking, five hours in, five hours out.
我们徒步去岩画那,拍张照片,把它们记录下来,然后回到这里。
We'll hike to the petroglyphs, take our photos, document them for the journals and head back here.
明白了吗?
Got it?
是的。
Yes.
收到
Copy that.
-是的。明白了。-是的。
- Yeah. Got it. - Yeah.
你的无人机准备好了吗,班吉?
Is your drone ready, Benji?
我明早只需要几分钟来重新校准一下。
I'll just need a few minutes in the morning to recalibrate it.
但是,是的,它应该能自动勘测这个岛并且在我们返回时返回营地。
But, yes, it should be able to automatically survey the island and be back at camp when we return.
很好,记住,我们的拨款就是这么来的。
Good, remember, that's where our grant money is coming from.
我们得确保能得到地图调查。
We gotta make sure we get the cartographic survey.
你明白吗?
You understand?
-应该不是问题。——太棒了!
- Shouldn't be an issue. - Great!
好了,伙计们。我们什么时候…嘘!
All right, guys. What time are we gonna be... Shh!
喂?
Hello?
展示你自己!
Show yourself!
不,别开枪!
No, don't shoot!
不要动。
Don't move.
请不要开枪。
Please don't shoot.
的帮助。
Help.
我需要帮助。水,好吗?
I need help. Water, please?
所以口渴。好吗?
So thirsty. Please?
艾莉森,我们有多余的水。不,进来吧。有一个座位。
Allison, we have extra water. No, come on in. Have a seat.
没关系。
It's okay.
我的船…摧毁。
My boat... destroyed.
谢谢。
Gracias.
谢谢,谢谢你。
Gracias, thank you.
我失去了我的搭档。
I lost my partner.
他是……
He was...
这里只有我一个人。
It's just me out here.
只有我……现在你。
Just me... And now you.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
雷克斯。
Rex.
你是真的失去了雷克斯,还是他去世了?
Did you actually lose Rex, or did he pass away?
他死了。一条蛇……咬人。
He's dead. A snake... bite.
我们的直升机后天返回。
Our helicopter will return day after tomorrow.
会很挤,但我们可以把你挤进去即使我们不得不留下一些装备。
It'll be tight, but we can squeeze you in even if we have to leave some gear behind.
没关系。
It's okay.
我有钱。
I have money.
我会报答你的,我保证。
I will repay you, I promise.
我将支付我的旅费。
I will pay for my passage.
别担心。
Don't worry about it.
谢谢你!谢谢您,先生。
Thank you. Thank you, sir.
对不起,我…我没有自我介绍。
Pardon me, I... I didn't introduce myself.
华金。
Joaquin.
很高兴认识你,杰昆。
Nice to make your acquaintance, Joaquin.
我是马龙博士,CRU的人类学教授。
I'm Dr. Malone, Professor of Anthropology at CRU.
这些是我的一些研究生研究助理。
And these are some of my graduate research assistants.
我是杰森。
I'm Jason.
在这里。我们得到了更多。
Here. We got more.
亚当。很高兴认识你。
Adam. Nice to meet you.
恩典。
Grace.
石磊。
Benji.
埃里森。
Allison.
很高兴认识你们。
Nice to meet you all.
如果我打断了你,我很抱歉。
I'm sorry if I interrupted.
我听到了直升机的声音,看到了浓烟。
I heard the helicopter and saw the smoke.
我没走太远。
I wasn't too far.
就像我说的,别担心。
Like I said, don't worry about it.
好吧,时间不早了。
Well, it's getting late.
电影精选列表