That's something I don't need.
我们要去追踪放逐者 刀鞘大概和他在一起
We're going after Exile and Sheath is probably with him.
如果你想在城市里荡来荡去浪费时间 随你吧
You wanna waste time swinging across town, that's fine,
但如果你想要支持正义 那就只能通过我们了
but if you want justice,we are how you get it.
看来我们是队友了
Looks like we're teammies.
还差的远呢
Yeah, not even close.
里面的人听着 把手举起来走出去
To the individuals inside,come out with your hands up.
所以 那个白♥痴♥找到我们了
So, the knuckle-draggers found us...
在我没找到哈拉船上的探测器核心之前
I'm not leaving until I find the sensor core
我是不会离开的
from Hala's ship.
你是打算加入战斗还是像个懦夫一样躲着?
Are you gonna fight or cower?
你先请吧 无所畏惧的首领
After you, fearless leader.
退后 锁齿狗 这个交给我了
Fall back, Lockjaw.I've got this.
惊奇女士 等团队一起上
Ms. Marvel,wait for the team!
变大
Embiggen!
刀鞘是我的
Sheath's mine.
幽灵蜘蛛?
The Ghost Spider?
史黛西队长 不 让你的人撤退
Captain Stacy, no.Get your people back.
强森特工 你和她在一起做什么?
Agent Johnson,what are you doing with her?
这些孩子又是谁? -这事很复杂 队长
Who are these kids? -It's complicated, Captain,
我很愿意解释一遍 但现在我需要你撤回去
and I'd love to go through it all,but right now, I need you to get back.
你在这晨可不代表法律 强森
You're not the law here, Johnson,
所以你最好现在把手举起来 然后解释一下
so you put your hands up right now and explain why
为什么你会和一个已知的罪犯在一起闲逛
you're gallivanting around with a known criminal,
不然我就把你们全部抓起来
or I'm putting you all under arrest.
不
No!
酷 -那必须的
Cool. -You bet.
看好了
Watch this...
幽灵蜘蛛 我需要你的帮助
Ghost Spider,I need your help.
我们要把警♥察♥拦在另一边
We've to keep the cops on the other side
你是我们中最灵活的
and you're the most agile person we've got.
你不能这样要求我 黛西
You cannot ask me that, Daisy,
在这个时候
not after everything.
刀鞘在这里 -我知道
Sheath is here. -I know.
但如果她伤害了凯文 她也会伤害他们的
But if she hurt Kevin,she can hurt them too.
我发誓 在你抓到她之前我们不会收手
I swear to you, we won't stop until you get her,
但现在这里更需要你
but this is where we need you.
好吧
Okay.
离她远点 放逐者
Get away from her, Exile.
看我
Face me!
看你?
Face you?
我要打爆你 什么情况?
I'll crush you... What?
抱歉抢了你的风头 炼狱
Sorry to steal your thunder, Inferno,
这个混♥蛋♥归我了
but this jerk's mine.
♪ It's your last try ♪
爱国者 把你的盾扔过来
Patriot, toss me your shield!
哇 感觉像在公园滑滑板
Oh, feels like at the park.
哇哦 面具夫人 小心
Whoa!Double-M, look out!
松鼠女
Squirrel Girl!
拖住他们 我来对付警♥察♥
Squash them.I'll handle the cops.
不 震荡 她要逃走了
No!Quake, she's escaping.
我来了
On it.
你想帮助人类吗?救他吧
You wanna save humans?Save him.
不
No!
幽灵蜘蛛 为什么?
Ghost Spider, why?
我救不了凯文 但我可以救你
I couldn't save Kevin,but I can save you.
躲起来也没用
Hiding won't help!
他是对的
He's right.Ugh.
我真希望我们能做超级飓风
I really wish we knew that Million-Fisted Hurricane.
我也是
You and me both.
要是我们再努力一下 或者
If we'd only worked harder... Or,
我们可以做到的 多琳
we can do this, Doreen.
我们可以完成飓风 -你疯了吗?
We can do the Hurricane. -Are you nuts?
相信我
Trust me.
你想先来吗 爱国者?
You wanna go first, Patriot?
我保证给你个痛快
I promise to make your end quick.
你才完蛋了 放逐者
You're the one that's over, Exile.
我们给你准备了终极大礼
We've got an ultimate finisher just for you.
嘿 秘密勇士们
Hey, Secret Warriors!
听着 我知道我不是最棒的队员
Look, I know I'm not the best teammate,
但你们是最强的战队
but you're the best team.
要有信心
Have faith in yourselves.
我们可以做到
We can do this.
超级飓风
Million-Fisted Hurricane!
上 美国小姐
Go, America!
炼狱
Inferno!
惊奇女士 回旋镖
Mr. Marvel, Boomerang.
♪ Crawling through the dark Screaming no surrender ♪
松鼠女 飞起来
SG, Flying Squirrel.
♪ Fire in our hearts when we come together ♪
♪ Scaling through the heights ♪
♪ No-oh ♪
你知道吗 我很高兴我们能以这样的方式结束
You know,I'm glad it ended this way...
只有我们两个
Just you and me.
还有我们
And us.
♪ When you need somebody, I will be somebody ♪
♪ Be somebody ♪
♪ Side by side You got me anytime ♪
♪ Side by side You got me anytime ♪
这不公平 -我知道
This isn't fair! -I know.
所以这样更好
It's better.
对不起 幽灵蜘蛛
I'm sorry, Ghost Spider.
我们差点漏了她
We almost lost her.
也许 但如果没有听你的
Maybe, but if I hadn't listened to you,
和你们的话 我可能会失去更多
all of you,I could've lost a lot more.
我活着你真的很高兴吗 幽灵蜘蛛?
Are you really so happy I lived, Ghost Spider?
我并没有改变什么
It doesn't change anything between us.
我不接受贿赂 即使你救了我
You can't bribe me,even by saving my life.
抱歉 队长 但你错了
Sorry, Captain,but you're wrong.
攻击凯文的其实是刀鞘
Sheath here attacked Kevin.
如果你拿他的伤口和她使用的能力比对
If you examine his wounds against her powers,
你就会知道了
I'm sure you'll see it.
你一直在错怪她
You've been after the wrong woman this whole time.
不 不 你逃跑了
No.No, you ran.
你袭击了警♥察♥
You've assaulted my officers.
她也救了你的命
And she saved your life.
我还不够吗 队长?
Isn't that worth anything, Captain?
警官们 把这两个人带走
Officers,take these two into custody.
在我后悔前快走吧
Get out of here before I change my mind.
销齿狗 我们准备好了
Lockjaw, we're ready.
我们扯平了 幽灵蜘蛛
This makes us even,Ghost Spider,
但这并没有结束
but it doesn't make this over.
我不敢相信我们终于把那两个奇葩弄进监狱了
I can't believe we finally put that creep behind bars.
多亏了你 爱国者 你做到了
And it's all thanks to you, Patriot. You did it!
是我们做到了
We did it together.
你最终是怎么想明白如何做到超级飓风的?
But how did you know we'd finally figure out the Hurricane?
我没想明白 但我觉得你们都那么棒
I didn't, but I figured you're all pretty awesome,
即使失败了 我们也会堆成一坨
and if it failed,we'd end up in a heap
压在放逐者上面
with Exile on the bottom.
虽然不是什么神盾局会支持的招数
Not exactly a S.H.I.E.L.D.-approved tactic,
但正如你所说
but like you said,
有时就得顺其自然
sometimes you just need to go with the flow.
但我不想让你冒生命危险
I didn't mean for you to risk your life on it...
等下 不 是让所有人冒生命危险
Wait, no, all our lives on it!
够了 超级飓风以后不能再用了
That's it!Million-Fisted Hurricane is off-limits.
太危险了 队此之外 如果我再做一次
It's way too dangerous,and also, if I do it again,
肯定会让我的尾巴脱臼的
I'm definitely gonna dislocate my tail.
好吧
Okay, fine.
谁去汇报任务情况?
Who's up for a debrief?
或者去吃零食?
Or a snack?
有什么能补水的吗?
Do you have anything to hydrate?
当然要 我爱零食
Yeah, absolutely!Give me a snack.
你来吗 蜘蛛女? -没事
You coming, Ghostie? -That's okay.
刀鞘虽然被抓了 但史黛西还会追杀我的
Sheath's caught,but Stacy's not gonna stop chasing me.
可能吧 但你现在不是一个人了
Maybe, but you're not by yourself anymore,
电影精选列表