but there's lots of ways to be awesome.
不 没有
No, there aren't.
只能努力战斗 恪尽职守
There's working hard and following the rules,
不然就会失败
and then there's failure.
这就是真理
That's it.
真的吗?因为我的方法就是放松还有顺其自然
Really, 'cause my way is relax and go with the flow.
还有 我能做这个
Also, I can do this.
所以 你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
要不要学一下松鼠功夫
Care to learn the wisdom of squirrel fu?
好吧 但是不要再叫它松鼠功夫了
Fine,but don't call it that ever.
我们现在在哪
Where are we going?
我们会在午饭之前回来
We'll be back before lunch.
这可不算是个正经回答
That's not a real answer.
哇哦
Yeah! Whoo!
我没感到有多放松
I'm not feeling very relaxed.
是啊 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed.
别总想着计划好一切
Stop trying to plan for everything.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
你不需要滑的很完美
You don't need a perfectly smooth ride.
只要玩玩放松就行
You just need to hang on.
总体上滑的还不错!
Looking good! Mostly.
你这都不是在打架 只是在跳来跳去
You're not really fighting.You're just bouncing around.
看我玩的好吧
Ooh, look at me.
额 我讨厌这个游戏
Ugh, I hate this.
我让了你一点 看看你是怎么玩的
I waited,I saw how you fought,
然后我就赢了
then I won.
我的朋友 这就是策略
That, my friend, is strategy.
你肯定是射线枪肖恩吧 我估计你也该来了
You must be Rayshaun.It's about time you stopped by.
我都开始觉得秘密勇士们
I was beginning to think the Secret Warriors
有点太秘密了
were a little too secret.
懂了吧?好了 我要走了
Get it?All right, now.
晚点见
Later, gator!
你告诉你♥爸♥关于我们的事了? -当然
You told your dad about us? -Duh.
不然我该说我在哪里呢
Where was I supposed to say I was?
寄宿学校啊 像我一样
Boarding school, like me.
好吧 那你你妈往哪里寄自♥制♥的坚果棒呢?
Well then,where do your parents send your homemade nut bars?
我对坚果过敏
I'm allergic to nuts.
啥?
What?
这也 这也太可怜了吧
That's... Oh, that's so sad.
这不可怜啊 只是和你不一样而已
It's not sad.It's just different.
看到了吧 你现在能理解了吧
See?Now you're getting it.
嗯?为什么那扇门
Huh?Why is that...
不好
Oh, no!
警报 有入侵者
Intruder alert.
不好
Webs!
我们听见入侵者的警报了
We heard the intruder alert.
怎么 等一下 这是在哪儿?
What's... Wait, where are we?
一个被限制的区域
A restricted area.
只有惊奇队长才有权限进来 而她并不在这里
Only Captain Marvel should have access and she's not here.
我为什么没有权限 我也会用电脑啊
Why can't I get access?I compute.
松鼠女 专心点 有入侵者
SG, focus.We have an intruder.
我们需要一个搜索小队
We need to organize a search party.
或者你们能歇会儿
Or you could take a breath.
我也有权限 是我这么晚还在这儿
I have access too,and I was here late
是因为我在更新放逐者的追踪系统
updating Exile's tracking program.
抱歉 应该是我忘关门了
I'm sorry.I must have left the door open.
额 好吧 那就当是这样吧
Uh, yeah.We'll go with that.
但因为警报触发了自动关闭
But since the alert triggers automatic lockdown,
我现在还不能启动操作系统
I can't even open the operating system.
这得花上几个小时去重新启动
It's gonna take hours to reboot.
我知道 我知道 是我搞砸了
I know. I know.I messed up.
但下次 拜托在慌张之前先问一下
But next time,ask before you panic.
墨守成规并不是最好的选择
"By the book" isn't always the best way.
接着训练去吧
Just go train.
找寻找放逐者的事交给我
Leave finding Exile to me.
放逐者 等一下
Exile, stop.
如果你不能帮我甩掉那个奇葩蜘蛛
If you can't help me get rid of that spider freak,
就把我传送到其他地方去吧
teleport me out of here.
你想逃跑吗?
You wanna run?
那你得先帮我一个忙
You're gonna need to help me first.
这个世界该被异人族所控制
Inhumans deserve to control this world.
我会接着完成哈拉的任务
I'm gonna complete Hala's mission
建立所需的军队去达到这个目的
and build the army that ensures we do.
哈拉?哈拉已经不在了
Hala? Hala's gone.
我知道 当时我也在
I know. I was there.
但她的船上可以找到异人族的技术
But her ship had tech that could find Inhumans
而且震荡的追踪程序能直接
and Quake's tracking program taps directly
连接神盾避的卫星网络
into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s satellite network.
如果我们把这些合并的话
If we merge them,
我们就能找到地球上所有的异人族
we can find every Inhuman on the planet.
如果你还是想逃跑的话 一路走好吧
If you wanna run after that,good riddance,
但在仓库的时候我球过你的命
but I saved you back in that warehouse.
你欠我的
You owe me.
你知道这技术在哪里吗?
Do you know where this tech is?
在人类把哈拉的船从水里拉出来了之后
After the humans yanked Hala's ship from the water,
托尼·斯塔克把所有能拿的都拿了
Tony Stark grabbed anything in reach and stashed it away
然后藏在了那里
right in there.
上吧 美国小姐 太妃
Go, America, Taffy.
松鼠女 飞起来
SG, Flying Squirrel.
惊奇女士 回旋镖
Ms. Marvel, Boomerang.
炼狱 回旋镖 -现在吗?
Inferno... -Boomerang? Now?
不 等一下
No, wait!
你忘了第37步
You forgot step 37.
超级飓风是个高阶技能
The Million-Fisted Hurricane's an advanced move.
你们不能就这么跳过一个步骤
You can't just skip a step.
如果它真的这么高级的话
If it's so advanced,
第一次肯定不可能成功的
we're not gonna get it on the first try.
这不是第一次了 这是第五次
This isn't the first try.It's the fifth.
好吧
Fine.
我们再来一次 记得第37步别再错了
Let's just get through it again and focus on number 37.
做的好
Oh, good job.
来吧 我能行
Okay, I can do this.
先绕过那道封锁
Just get past the lockout first.
这又不是永远也做不完
It's not like it can take forever.
总算好了
Finally.
松鼠女 飞起来
SG, Flying Squirrel.
搜索放逐者
Scanning for Exile.
惊奇女士 回旋镖
Ms. Marvel, Boomerang.
炼狱
Inferno.
朋友们 我找到放逐者了
Guys, I found Exile and...
你们在做什么
What are you doing?
超级飓风
The Million-Fisted Hurricane.
我感觉不到我的腿了
I can't feel my legs.
入侵警告
Intruder alert.
入侵警告
Intruder alert.
黛西 就当是我问了
Daisy, consider this me checking in.
我莫非是你搞的?
Is that somehow you?
不是
No.
不 不 不 不 关了它
No, no, no, no.Turn off.
这里可没有人啊
There's no one here.
也许没有吧
Maybe not,
不过我离开之前手♥机♥肯定是连着的
but I definitely plugged my phone in before I left.
嘿 松鼠女
Hey, SG.
你脖子怎么
What's wrong with your ne...
哦
Oh.
离我远点 小恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Back off, Tiny Terror!
我恨你 松鼠 你最好赶快跑吧
I hate you, squirrel!You better run.
幽灵蜘蛛 你怎么在这儿?
Ghost Spider?Why are you here?
我需要你的程序
I needed your program,
我在通风口里目的地到你们的各种操作了
but I saw all of your drama through the vents.
那是我不需要的
电影精选列表