有没有想我?
Miss me?
我知道你是个大坏蛋 但是我好像也是
I know you're a villain,but I feel like we bonded and...
看来不是
Guess not.
♪ Be your superhero ♪
♪ Shine in different ways ♪
你是跑不掉的 刀鞘
Run all you want, Sheath.
在你对凯文♥做♥了那些事之后
After what you did to Kevin,
就算跑到加拿大我也会把你捉回来
I'd chase you to Canada and back.
♪ Hear you all around ♪
♪ Don't need to fit into the crowd ♪
老爸?
Dad?
不好
Webs!
不好意思 老爸 我接不了
Sorry, Dad. I... I just can't.
现在没空
Not now.
今天还得去排练吗?
Practice too?
哦 不
Aw, no.
你知不知道这些有机果冻值多少钱吗?
Do you have any idea what organic jelly costs?
幽灵蜘蛛 是你杀了那个可怜的孩子
Ghost Spider?You took that poor kid's life.
别靠近我 不 等一下 别动
Don't come near me.No, wait, stay there.
警♥察♥说抓到你有赏金呢
The cops said there's a reward for you,
当然得有了 就算我是无辜的
Of course there is. It doesn't matter that I'm innocent and
而且还在我捉到那个真正的凶手
right in the middle of chasing the actual criminal.
嘿 等一下 我的赏金
Hey, wait! My reward!
你应该接着逃跑的 刀鞘
You should've kept running, Sheath.
我不用跑了
I don't need to anymore.
放逐者已经同意帮我
Exile here's agreed to help me get rid of you
一次性除掉你
once and for all.
放逐者?真的吗?
Exile? Really?
你就笑吧 幽灵蜘蛛
Laugh while you can, "Ghost Spider."
你活不久了
You don't have long.
什么?是你?
Huh? You?
是你? -是你?
You! -You.
是你? -是你?
You! -You?
是你? -嗨 是你啊
You? -Hey, you!
漫威崛起:幽灵蜘蛛
大伙们 捉住放逐者
Guys, get Exile.
刀鞘归我了
Sheath's mine.
没门 幽灵蜘蛛 投降吧
No way, Ghost Spider. Surrender.
爱国者 停下
Patriot, no, stop.
是放逐者帮助克里人劫持人♥质♥的
Exile's the one who helped the Kree abduct people
我的手♥机♥显示他还在这里
and my phone says he's still here.
他才是目标 而不是她
He's the mission, not her.
大家准备好战斗
Everyone else,get your game faces on.
分头去找到他
Fan out. Find him.
那个新来的是谁?
What's with the new entourage?
我以为你会永远留在神盾局 黛西
I thought you said you were S.H.I.E.L.D. forever, Daisy.
我现在叫震荡了
I go by Quake now,
我还在帮助阻止放逐者他们呢
and I'm still helping stop guys like Exile.
我秘密的干这些
I just do it secretly.
你知道 这很滑稽 秘密的意义
You know, it's funny.The main thing about secrets
就是不告诉任何人
is usually not telling people about them.
不管是不是秘密
Secret or not,
这场追逐对我来说已经失去吸引力了
this chase has lost its charm for me.
这东西就是你能这么快追到我的原因吗?
Is this how you catch up so quick?
这就是我喜欢单干的原因
And that's why I work alone.
放逐者 帮我
Exile, help!
我需要
I need...
快带我走
Get us out of here.
你请求的态度很诚恳
Only 'cause you asked so nicely.
闭嘴 快走
Shut up and go.
你还好吗 幽灵蜘蛛
Are you okay, GS?
幽灵蜘蛛 -走开
Ghost Spider! -Get off!
你和那个传送门让我淌抓到刀鞘
You and that teleporter just cost me Sheath.
别紧张 我们可以追踪到放逐者
Don't worry,we can track Exile...
他拿走了我的手♥机♥
Except he took my phone.
放逐者拿走了你的追踪手♥机♥
Exile's got your tracking program...
别紧张
Don't worry.
一旦我重新下载并让系统加速运行
Once I re-download it and tweak the program to respond faster,
我们氷能再追踪到他
we'll be able to track him again.
我的手♥机♥系统能追踪到放逐者的能量变化
My program picks up Exile's energy signature
当他使用传送门的时候
when he teleports.
如果你想抓到刀鞘 我们是你最好的依靠
If you want Sheath,we're your best bet.
你想让她加入我们 她可是个罪犯
You want her to join us?She's a criminal.
不 刀鞘陷害了她 我看到证据了
No, Sheath framed her.I've seen the proof.
好吧 我还没有 这让我很惊讶
Well, I haven't,which is surprising
因为我以为我们是队友
because I thought we were partners.
就算她无罪 她也是个我行我素的人
Even if she isn't guilty,she's a loose cannon.
我不需要你的评判 好吗?
I do not need your judgment, okay?
我也不需要任何人的帮助
And I don't need anyone's help.
呃...
Uh...
好吧 她是不是闻起来像个甜甜圈
Okay, did she smell like donuts,
或者是我只是想吃个甜甜圈
or do I just really want a donut?
我们五个汇报任务情况
Mission debrief in five.
或者我们去吃个战斗能量棒
Or post-fight nut bars right now!
哇哦 真棒 能量棒 -尝起来最棒了
Whoa, no way, nut bars? -They're the best.
从小时候开始我就没吃过了
I haven't had those since I was a kid.
嘿 一起来吧 会很好玩的
Hey, come join us.It'll be fun.
我不是来这里寻开心的
I'm not here to have fun.
我们应该去训练成为
We're supposed to be training
我们能成为的最好的英雄
to be the best heroes we can be,
而不是像个新手一样
not acting like rookies
连最基本的攻击都完成不了
who can't even coordinate a basic attack.
我想成为一名专业的英雄 就你们都不是
I'm trying to be professional,even if no one else here is.
格温?
Gwen?
格温?格温!
Gwen? Gwen!
什么?
What?
我知道你婆婆妈妈好几周了
I know you've been at your grandma's for a few weeks,
但那个鼓的节奏跟我们所有的歌♥都不搭
but that drum line doesn't go with any of our songs.
跟上我们的队伍 -队伍?
Get with the group! -This group?
也许这个队伍应该跟上我 因为
Maybe this group should get with me because...
你懂得 我感觉不舒服
You know,I'm not feeling well.
吃坏了玉米饼 今天我们就清里 好吗?
Bad burrito.Can we end here for today?
好吧
Fine.
啊 谢谢你帮我解围 格洛里亚
Ugh, thanks for the intervention, Gloria.
MJ只是有些时候做不到
MJ is just impossible sometimes.
不 格温 是你做不到
No, Gwen.You're impossible.
发生什么了?
What's going on?
你好久都没来练习了
You haven't been to class in ages,
你♥爸♥还总是打电♥话♥来问你在哪
and your dad keeps calling asking where you are.
我知道你有多受伤 自从失去凯文以后
I know how much you've been hurting since you lost Kevin.
他也是我的朋友
He was my friend too,
但我不能总是给你掩护
but I can't keep covering for you.
不 你得帮我
No, you have to.
听着 我很抱歉他打电♥话♥了
Look, I'm sorry that he called.
但是我还不能解释所有的事
I can't explain everything that's happening, Glory,
这是为了凯文 而且我现在还不能回家 除非这事完了
but it's for Kevin and I can't go home until it's done.
那就搞定它 我不能老是这样
Then get it done.I can't live like this.
格温 你要去哪
Gwen, where are you going?
去解决它
To finish things.
嗨 大伙们 我是美国队长
Hi, cadets. Captain America here.
我们需要五步来完成一个回旋踢
There are the five steps to the perfect Bolly kick.
就是这么简单
It's just that easy.
简单?简直就无法完成啊
Easy? It's hopeless.
你上次什么时候休的假
When was your last day off?
正义没有假期
Justice doesn't take a day off.
哇 这名言真动听
Oh, that motto is hardcore,
但这不是好的生活方式
but it's a terrible way to live.
听着 爱国者 你昨天说
Listen, Patriot,what you said yesterday,
大家没有好好训练
about people not being their best selves...
对不起 我不是说你
I'm sorry.I didn't mean you.
你不应该说我们任何一个人
You shouldn't have meant any of us!
也许我们的做事方法不一样
We may do things differently,
但是我们都能做的完美
电影精选列表