就说明了这点
That's gotta count for something right?
这人把树修剪得像牛
This guy's got shrubbery shaped like pitbulls.
老兄 我知道怎么抢回你的女人了
Dude I think I got an idea for how you're gonna get your girl back.
-真的吗 -看到坐那的老兄了吗
- Really? - See that dude sitting over there?
他在奥林匹亚有所飞行学校
He runs a flight school over in Olympia.
去和他谈谈 麦克
You should talk to him Mike.
麦克 现在我要你放轻松
Ok Mike, what I need now is for you to free your mind!
让我们好好high一次吧
So let us have a spiritually fulfilling religious fucking moment!
我肯定可以 Stan
I'm pretty sure I can do it Stan!
这才是8小时前我认识的迈克尔
That's the Michael I've come to know in the past eight hours!
是麦克
That's the Mike!
现在来吧
Come on now!
-3 2 1 -等等 等等 斯坦
- Three, two, one... - Wait! Wait, Stan!
好了 麦克 现在靠你自己了
Okay now Mike, you're on your ooooooown!
上帝 天 迭戈
Jesus! god! Jangoooo!
天 谁啊 谁啊
Oh my god! who is, who is that?
苏 是我 麦克
Sue, it's me, mike.
麦克
Mike?
你在干吗 麦克 游过来
What are you doing? Mike, come here.
迭戈 别射了
Jango, cut up with shooting!
出什么事了
What the fuck is going on!
麦克 游过来 游过来
Mike, come here, come here
迭戈 别射了 住手
Jango, stop shooting people! stop it!
游过来 跟着我的手 顺着声音游过来
Come here, follow my hand, follow the noise
别射了
Stop it!
我抓到你了
Here, I got you.
天 你没事吧
Oh god, are you okay?
让开 苏
Stay away. Sue.
-迭戈 把枪给我 给我枪 -我要死了
- Jango, give me the gun, give me the damn gun. - I'm gonna die.
-只是空气♥枪♥ -不 我真觉得我要死了
- It's just a bb gun. - no, I really think I'm dying.
-天 -退后 苏 过来
- Oh my god! - Get back, sue. Come here.
-迭戈 你在干吗 -我在做人工呼吸
- Jango, what are you doing? - CRP!
天 我去叫救护车
Oh my god I'm calling an ambulance.
迭戈 怎么看起来像是你在亲他
Well that just looks like you're kissing him, Jango.
-我在哪 -这是阿伯丁医疗中心
- Where am I? - The Aberdeen medical center.
-是不是 -是的 迭戈射你的
- Did uh, did... - Yeah, Jango shot you.
所以你休克了
Which caused you to go into shock.
麦克 你为什么来这儿
Mike, why? Why did you come out here?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
-我的脖子被空气弹射中了吗 -是的
- That... do I have bb hose in my neck? - Yeah.
-真疼 -我知道
- That hurt. - Well I can imagine.
我以为你和那人结束了
I thought it was over with that guy?
麦克 我这样很好
It's good for me, Mike.
他让我管理他公♥司♥的非赢利性酸奶基金
He put me in charge of his company's non-profit yoghurt fund
这可以让我帮助很多人
Which allows me to do a lot of good things for a lot of people.
他为用枪射你感到很难过
He also feels horrible about shooting you
所以他要请你吃饭
And he would like to have you over for dinner.
太好了
Oooh, that's nice.
这人是谁
Hey, so who's this guy?
这是乔·斯坦姆和我
That is me and Joe Strummer in the
那是79年夏天 我们在伦敦的100俱乐部
Summer of '79 at the 100 club in London.
乔·斯坦姆是谁
Who is Joe Strummer?
乔·斯坦姆很可能追求过
Joe strummer most likely made love to
你妈妈 还写了首歌♥
Your mother Al and wrote a song about it.
这是我们两个在CBGB酒吧
Here's the two of us throwing over at the CBGB's.
那是谁
Hey, who is that?
爱德·麦宏姆和我
Ah, that's me and Ed Mcmahon. ed mc-wild-mahon.
他是真正的朋克
Now he's a true punker.
对我来说 训狗是一项刺♥激♥的运动
Basically for me, dog work is a thrill, adrenaline rush if you will,
而这种感觉你在酸奶界 就很难感受得到
That's otherwise hard for me to replicate in the world of yoghurt.
尤其是现在你也不再是朋克了
Especially now that you're not a punk.
在这儿我会一直是朋克 Al 别弄错了
Well I'll always be a punker in here, Al. make no mistake.
但我不需要叫自己朋克
But there's less need for me to call myself a punker in a world
因为在这世界
Where very notion of punk
朋克这个概念已经市场化
then means commodified for the mass market.
-吃得来玛萨拉吗 -很不错
- How do you like your masala? - It's really good.
-你不吃点吗 -我把它弄成饮料了
- Oh, you're not gonna eat any? - oh, I liquified it.
我想正式地 诚恳地
I would just like to formally and quite sincerely
为空气♥枪♥事件向你道歉 是我昏了头
Apologize to you for the bb gun incident. I lost my cool.
我担心苏 担心这些狗
I was scared, for Sue. scared for the dogs.
还担心泳池的卫生问题
Scared for the general well-being of the pool.
我只想说 对不起
So I just wanna say that I'm sorry, m-m...
-麦克 -我的朋友
- mike... - My friend.
-我犯了大错 -没关系
-I blundered. - yeah, it's alright.
这真是闹了个大笑话
Yeah so that's, behind us!
苏告诉我说你是个画家?
And sue tells me that you're a painter?
对 一个很有才的画家
Yeah, very, very talented painter.
苏你是什么时候有机会
When did you have the opportunity to become
见识他富有才华的作品呢?
Acquainted with the quality of his work, sue?
是我上次出差时候看到的
That was my last business trip for uh, corporate bliss.
你那时候是怎么想的呢
And you thought,
一个提升自己艺术水平的好机会
Uh "a great opportunity to promote my
还是仅仅觉得她是个漂亮的女人
Art" or you thought "beautiful woman"?
首先 当然是提升自己的艺术水平了
First part. the um art one.
你就是那个
Now so you're the guy
为公♥司♥画狐狸和猎狗的那个人咯
who paints foxes and and hounds for corporate art?
很好 关于这个我正好有些话要说
Okay, cause I got something to say about that.
你画罗特韦尔犬
You take a, a rottweiler,
不 是玛伦牧羊犬
no, let's say a malinois...
追踪狐狸的那幅 画的真实太棒了
Chasing a fox, see you've got a seriously new dynamic on your hands
玛伦牧羊犬追狐狸
Because a malinois on a fox's ass,
那可有的追了
that would be a trip.
因为玛伦牧羊犬将把那只小狐狸在23秒内
Because a malinois is gonna turn that little fox into a fox
变成自己的腹中餐
Meat inside a twenty-three seconds, you know what I'm saying.
所以我特别跟你提出这一点
-So I've decided a lobby for that little bit. - okay.
今天的鸡肉真好吃 迭戈
That was really great chicken, jango.
真爱死今天的鸡肉了 迭戈
I loved that fucking chicken jango.
要有小鸡 你得先变公鸡
You'd have a better chicken in there, you'd have to be a rooster.
有谁想吃些甜点
Speaking up, who's up for some dessert?
想听一下亨瑞·穆林斯的"鸡翅膀 嘎吱响"吗
You got new flavor when trying our new grills?
尝尝我们的新鲜口味的烤肉吧
Henry rollins' chicken-wing crunch.
嗨 苏
Hey sue,
麦克和我待会要去牛仔俱乐部
Mike and I are gonna go to the cowboy club after this and if
想跟我们一起去么 那得舞非常棒
You want to join us? you know they've got really great dancing.
我考虑下
I'll think about it.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is that china is
中国不仅会打击美国经济
Not only gonna kick america's economic butt
还想侵入整个美国
But it's gonna invade the whole country.
你们这帮家伙到时候就该换新国旗了
I'm talking about you guys getting like a whole new flag and what not.
你们应该从新思考一下亚洲
You need to reorient your way you think about asians,
我们会用独特内在的美让你们耳目一新
Because we will blow your mind with our uniqueness and inner beauty.
她是不是很火♥辣♥?
You think she's hot?
对 是啊
Yeah, sort of.
-嗨 伙计们 -嗨 苏
-Hi, guys. - sue. hi.
嗨 麦克
Hi, mike.
没带迭戈一起来吗
You didn't bring jango, did you?
没有 他醉了
No, no he's got kinda drunk so,
我跟他说我只是出来走走
I've just told him that I had an errand.
- 你想跟我们一起跳舞么 苏 -不
-Hey, you wanna dance with us, sue? - no.
- 来吧 你要有跳舞天分 - 我没有
-Come on, I know you got a move. - I don't have a move.
每个人都有 苏 麦克 让他看看你的舞姿
Everybody's got a move, sue. mike, show her your move.
-我不会跳 - 苏 你不觉得麦克很会跳么
-I don't have a move. - sue, don't you think mike's got moves?
我肯定你会跳
I bet you have, a move.
来吧 我们跳舞
Come on, let's pass some moves.
你听到了么
Hey, did you hear?
阿伯丁要建全国最大的植物柴油田
Aberdeen is building the biggest bio-diesel field plant in the country.
随便你怎么说吧
Whatever you say man.
不 我们也应该参合一下
No, we should find a way to get in on that.
嗨 迭戈
Hey, jango.
你知道我为什么这么朋克吗
You know why I'll always be a punker man?