麦克
Mike!
你清洗泳池了没
Did you sweep the pool?
清洗那干嘛
Why?
因为大家都想游泳
Because people wanna swim.
妈 你今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today, ma?
- 很好 麦克 - 好
- feeling great, Mike. - Good.
- 爸呢 - 玩填字游戏呢
- Where's dad? - Crossword.-
202房♥间退房♥
Checking out of 202.
住的开心吗 埃德蒙斯先生
how was your stay, Mr Edmunds?
- 很好 谢谢 - 多谢
- Fine, thanks. - Thank you so much.
两晚 最好楼上的房♥间
So two nights, preferably upstairs.
好的
Oh sure.
- 嗯 吸烟区还是禁烟区 - 禁烟区
Let's see, smoking or non-smoking? - non-smoking.
-给你203房♥间 -好的
- I got you into 203. - Okay.
舒适的房♥间 这是我们的小吃部
Nice room. oh this is our snack-bar
价格都在墙上
The prices are on the wall.
抱歉
Sorry.
给你 多谢
There you go. Thank you.
还有什么需要的给我打电♥话♥
Anything else you should need, just give me a call.
多谢
Thank you very much.
- 行李要帮你拿吗 - 不用了
- Do you need help with your bags? - No, I'm fine.
110号♥房♥间两次打电♥话♥过来
110's called twice to complain
说111房♥间噪声太大
That 111's making too much noise.
是哪种噪声啊
Yeah, what kind of noise?
不是你想的那种噪声
Not that kind of noise
麦克 少龌龊了
Mike, now get your mind out of the gutter.
111房♥客好像带来了磨豆机
Apparently 111's got some sort of grinder in there.
你不是说别让我想歪吗
I thought you said to get my mind out of the gutter?
别恶心人了 麦克
Don't be gross, Mike.
- 睡吧 你看起来没精打采的 - 我不累
- Get some sleep, you look tired. - I'm not tired.
-你看起来就是 -妈 是你生病了
- You look tired. - You're the one who's sick, ma.
总算说点好话出来
Now that's a nice thing to say.
- 抱歉 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- Sorry. I love you. - Love you too.
- 晚安 爸爸 - 好
- Good night, dad. - All right.
- 谁啊 - 客服
- Who is it? - Management.
- 什么 - 客服 来送欢迎礼物
- What? - Management. welcome gift.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我来送免费的一瓶 欢迎礼物
I have your complimentary bottle... welcome gift.
红酒 随房♥免费赠送
Wine. it's on the house.
我叫麦克 管住宿的
I'm uh, oh, Mike. and I am with management.
- 见到你很高兴 麦克 - 我的荣幸
- Nice to meet you, Mike. - Oh it's... uh... my pleasure.
你要放哪里
So, where would you like it?
酒给我就好了
You know what I can just, I can just take it.
哦 好
Oh, okay.
你 不好意思 要不要我帮你打开呢
Do you uh, I'm sorry. would you like me to open it? for you?
因为 有时候
I mean. yeah, cause sometimes
房♥客里没有开瓶器
Guests don't have screws. or, screws.
好 当然
Yeah, okay, sure.
先把门关到这
Just close this here.
谢谢
Thanks.
今晚有什么新鲜事吗
Anything interesting tonight?
我没有怎么注意看
I haven't really been paying attention.
我了解那感觉
I know the feeling.
浴室里有杯子
You know, there should be cups in the bathroom.
消毒过的
Completely sanitary.
很好
That's good.
酒很不错
Wine is delicious.
帮你倒吗
Shall I?
当然
Okay, sure.
年份不错
Pretty good year.
有时客人喜欢我和他们一起品尝
Sometimes guests like me to join in and have a taste.
- 真的吗 - 不是每次啦 但挺频繁的
- Is that right? - Not always but... often.
浴室里应该还有一个杯子
Should be another cup in the bathroom.
我该工作了 麦克
I should get to work mike, so...
-你做什么得 -我卖♥♥画
- What do you do? - I sell paintings.
真的 我特别喜欢画 什么类型的
Really? I love paintings. what kind?
那种
That kind.
哦 不错 你就是因为卖♥♥画来我们小镇的吗
Oooooh. nice. so that's what you're doing in town.
明天有个展会 后天早上我就离开
I give presentations tomorrow and then I fly out the next morning.
回你工作的公♥司♥?
What say... the company that you work for?
利斯集团
It's called corporate Bliss.
你们公♥司♥总部在哪
And where you guys HQ?
- 马里兰州 - 不错
- Maryland. - NIce.
马里兰是浪漫之都
Wait! 'maryland, is for lovers'.
是弗吉尼亚 弗吉尼亚才是浪漫之都
It's virginia, actually 'virginia is for lovers'.
-马里兰是螃蟹之乡 -哦 对啊
- 'maryland is for crabs'. - yeah, you're right.
-好了 麦克 -好 我要去工作了
- Okay mike... - okay, I gotta get back to work.
接龙 好游戏啊
Oh, solitary, great game.
我会在大厅待到11点
Okay, I'm gonna be down in the lobby till 11,
然后回我的房♥间
Then in my apartment after that.
我随时会带呼叫器
But I can always be reached by a front door buzzer. from then on.
- 接龙遇到麻烦了随时找我 - 好的
- Just in case you have solitary problem. - Okey.
-晚安 -再见
- Yeah, have a great night. - Bye bye!
从洗衣间到大厅
Laundry room and then I came down here into the lobby,
我发现你们旅馆没有任何
And that's when I realized that your
的资源回收措施
Establishment doesn't have any options for recycling.
没错 我们没有 我为此道歉
You're absolutely right, we don't. which I apologize for.
我们正在积极改善这点
It's something we're working on.
金曼这地方完全做到
But as you may know the kingman area
资源回收还有很长的路要走
Has been a little slow to fully embrace the recycling issue.
-还要等投票结果 -那这瓶子怎么办
- it's been voted on to... what should I do with this bottle?
嗯
Well...
对不起 我无意无礼
I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude
但我强烈关注这事
But this is something that I'm just, I'm very passionate about.
资源回收吗 -是的 资源回收
- Recycling? - Yes, recycling.
给我吧 我来回收
Let me take it. I'll do it.
我反正一会也要去回收站一次
I was gonna make a recycling round anyway.
哦 不错嘛
Well, that's nice of you.
这是我儿子 麦克 他值夜班
This is my son michael, he is the official night manager.
多谢 你人很好
Thank you. it's very nice of you.
是啊 我把这个和我回收的其他东西放在一起
You bet. I'll just be out the back here with all my other ones.
我回收了一大堆
I got a pretty good, big pile...
-谁 -麦克
- Who is it? - Mike.
上帝
Oh god.
-香槟酒 -为什么
- Champagne. - why?
我们为所有住宿两晚的客人提供香槟
We give it to all our guests who stay for two nights.
这房♥住得还真划算啊
Wow, that's a pretty good deal.
你和你妈妈想出来的点子吗
Did you and your mom come up with that on your own?
我可以
So shall I?
有何不可
Why not?
杯子都在同一个地方
Observe well. you know, they're always at the same place. the cups.
天哪
Jeez.
多谢
Thank you.
-说个祝酒词吧 麦克 -嗯 当然
- Do you make a toast, Mike? - Hm, yeah, sure.
- 你叫苏 对吧 - 是啊
- You're sue, right? - yeah.
祝人人开心快乐
Here's to... people being happy!
今天的展会如何
How were your presentations today?
一般般
Average.
你的臀部很美
You have a great butt.
你入住的时候我就看到了
I noticed the moment you checked in and...
谢谢
Thank you.
- 希望我没有太过分 - 没 我的意思是
- Hope that isn't too, you know... - no. I mean yeah, but...
谢谢
Thank you.
- 你经常使这招吗 麦克 - 不是
- Do you do this a lot, mike? - No.
- 还是偶尔? - 基本没有
- Sometimes? - Fairly rarely.
- 有作用过吗 - 从未
- Does it ever work? - Never.
但...
But...
你怎么定义是否有用
What would constitute having it work?
我们上♥床♥
Us having sex?
或者你摸到我的屁♥股♥
You getting to touch my butt?