In an emotionally annihilated kind of way.
不过没关系 在她冷漠的外表下 有颗
But that's okay, underneath there is a heart of...
-金子般的心吗 -不是 不是金子般的
- Gold? - No, I wouldn't say gold.
可能是 坚韧的心
Maybe made of ... leather.
如果你们能在一起
But if it works out,
那么我走后 她能照顾你
she'll be good for you when I'm gone.
不用说 让我高兴的是
Needless to say what would make me happy is for you
能在生前 看到你 找到你的幸福
To find something for yourself before my check-out time.
这样我就知道 你和你父亲不会孤孤单单地
Just so I know it's not you and your father alone here,
像机器人一样活在这世上
Walking around like robots.
-妈 爸爸不是机器人 -他是
- Ma, dad's not a robot. - He is.
不过现在在说你
But I was mostly talking about you.
除非你找到了问题的源头
Unless you find a way out.
-源头是什么 -你现在所有的毛病
- Of what? - Of whatever it is you're stuck in.
都是随你父亲
You get it from your father.
他从战场上回来后
He came back from the war stuck.
就一直说要去健身房♥
Been talking about joining the gym ever since.
但从没去过 你不能这样
Never has. but that doesn't have to be you.
-没事吧 -没事 你呢
- Are you okay? - Yeah, are you?
是
Yeah.
-她喜欢你 -不 她不喜欢我
- She liked you. - No she doesn't.
她喜欢你 她告诉我的
Yeah, she did, she told me.
怎么这么久
What took you so long?
爸爸 记得苏吗
Dad, you remember Sue?
110房♥的马桶堵了
There's a toilet overflow in 110.
好的
Okay.
我要回去陪你妈妈了
Gotta get home to your mom.
-真的要走了吗 -我得走了
- Are you really leaving? - I have to.
不能再待一晚吗
You can't stay one more night?
我下午要到西雅图开会
I have meetings this afternoon in Seattle.
把会议取消 多待一会儿吧
Call them off and just stay for a while.
-那是我的工作 -我知道
- It's my job. - I know.
-你可以在这找到工作的 -哪 在四川之家吗
- But you know, you could get a job around here. - where, sechuan house?
不是
No.
我只是说
I'm just saying that...
麦克 我不知道该怎么说
Mike, don't know how to say this...
这样不行
This isn't gonna work.
我经过这时会来看你的
I mean I'll stop by when I pass through.
什么意思
Come on, what do you mean?
我不可能离开巴尔的摩
I can't move from Baltimore to live in a
住到你父母的汽车旅馆的小双人间
Corner double room of your parents motel.
我指
I mean...
认真点
Be serious.
对不起 我会多联♥系♥你的
I'm sorry. I'll stay in better touch this time.
好吧 你怎么说就怎么做吧
Yeah, whatever you say.
-她真地想葬在这儿吗 -这儿过去是一片灌木
- So this is where she wanted? - This used to be all scrub.
如果她知道这儿要盖房♥子 肯定要哭了
She'd be cringing right now if she knew they'd be building here.
但我答应她了
But, I promised her I'd do it.
这里还是很不错
Yeah, it's still nice.
我本来打算早点给你
I meant to give this to you earlier.
这是你母亲最喜欢的首饰
It's your mom's favorite piece of jewelry.
她很喜欢项链
As you know she was a necklace woman.
她觉得该给你 不知道为什么你不戴
She thought you should have it. Dunno why since you won't be wearing it,
也许有一天你会发现它的用处
Maybe you'll find some use for it. someday.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, dad.
有人打电♥话♥来说要买♥♥汽车旅馆
Also I had some guy call me. wanted to buy the motel.
-你要卖♥♥吗 -不 我们会继续经营下去
- You're gonna do it? - I doubt it, think we'll just keep running it.
但麦克 你想做什么就去做 如果你想离开
But you can do what you like Mike. you know, if you wanna leave...
-这是个好东西 -是 这是我妈妈的
- This ain't half bad hunky-dory. - Yeah, it was my mother's.
天 不会要开始说伤感故事吧
Oh god, it's not going down the sentimental road.
不是 我只是说
Oh, no I'm just saying...
知道你要说什么 也知道你要开始哭了
Yeah, I know what you're saying and I know you're gonna start crying.
-我没有 -你从事色情行业多久了
- What? I'm not. - How long you've been in the porn business?
-色情行业 -不是 是典当行业
- The porn business? - No, pawn business.
你什么时候开始当东西了
How long you've been in the pawn business?
-不 我 从未当过 -真的
- Oh... no, I'm uh... never... I'm... - Exactly.
当有人说他不会哭时 就意味着
So when someone says he ain't gonna start crying that's sure as
他们要像小孩一样开始哭了
Shit sign that they are just about to start blubbering like a calf.
-明白我的意思了吗 -这项链值多少
- See what I mean? - Just, how much, for the necklace?
-300美元吧 -成交
- I'll give you 300. - Phh, okay.
-我来见苏 -苏不在这儿工作了
- I'm here to see Sue, please. - Sue no longer works here.
-什么 -她搬去华盛顿了
- I'm sorry? - She moved to Washington.
-哥伦比亚特区吗 -华盛顿州
- D.c.? - state.
她的前男友说服她 让她搬去阿伯丁
Her old boyfriend came to convince her to move to Aberdeen.
他带了鲜花 还有头等舱的机票来
Showed up with flowers, first class plane tickets,
非常健壮又风度翩翩
It was very 'officer and gentleman'.
阿伯丁欢迎你
见过这个女人吗
如果见到 请到足球场找我
第8个套餐
Uh, number eight.
老兄 我是逗你玩的
Dude, I'm just messing with you.
-刚到这儿吧 -是的
- You're new in town right? - Oh. yeah.
-找工作吗 -是的
- You looking for a job? - Yeah.
想在这儿工作吗
You wanna work here?
真的吗
Seriously?
为什么我不能认真
Why the fuck wouldn't I be serious?
-我叫Al -麦克
- Al. - Mike.
-麦克 认识你很高兴 -我也是
- Mike, it is nice to meet you man. - Yeah, you too.
-老兄 你太臭了 -是吗
- Dude, you stink. - I do?
非常臭 邋遢的人不能在这儿工作
Big time. You can't work here if you stink.
这是我父母的店
It's my parents place,
他们是守旧派 讨厌邋遢的人
They're old school and they really hate stinky people.
好吧 你回去洗个澡
So okay, go home, take a shower, please,
然后再来 我帮你搞定工作
Come back and I will get you the job.
-我没有家 -真的吗
- I don't really have a home. - Really?
好吧
All right,
他还需要住的地方 也许我们可以
He also needs a place to live so I was thinking that maybe we could
让他住地下室 房♥租从工资里扣
You know let him stay in the basement and deduct some rent from his pay?
太好了
Great.
谢谢你帮了我大忙 这对我太重要了
Hey thanks for helping me out, it really means a lot.
老兄 别客气
Dude, no problem, man.
我一直想让我父母请个美国人
You know I've been trying to get my folks sign someone American anyway
因为这样才能解决掉我们的问题
Cause we can't less bigger bullshit that way.
-另外我非常讨厌早上工作 -为什么
- Plus I freaking hate working the mornings. - Why?
因为我喜欢抽大♥麻♥ 睡懒觉
Because I like smoking pot and sleeping in.
-真酷 -你为什么来阿伯丁 麦克
- Oh that's cool. - So why did you come to Aberdeen, Mike?
我爱上了一个姑娘
Uh, this girl that I'm in love with,
她和她的前男友搬到这儿了
She moved here to be with her ex boyfriend.
-太糟糕了 -是的
- Oh, that sucks, man. - Yeah.
是的 特别是那男人还是朋克
Yeah, especially considering the guy is a punk.
-朋克 -前朋克 他现在应该很老了
- Like a punk punk? - Ex-punk, think he's older now.
-他训狗吗 -不知道
- Does he train dogs? - I dunno.
他是不是叫迭戈
Is his name like Jango?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I think it is!
我知道这个人 麦克
I have totally heard of this dude, Mike.
-他是朋克吗 -不 他以前是
- Is he a punk? - No, he's an ex-punk!
他还是个酸奶巨头
So the thing with this guy right, he's also a yoghurt magnate.
在酸奶界 他可是实力雄厚
Ok, totally huge in a yoghurt business,
他是酸奶界呼风唤雨的人物
This guy is like a yoghurt fucking mogul.
看到那的狗舍了吗 那是他的狗住的
You see those kennels over there? That's where he keeps the dogs.
-他妈的 -什么
- Damn it! - What?
-这人 这人就像种马 -什么意思
- This guy, this guy is like a total stud. - What do you mean?
我不是性感超人 这人
I'm not a sexual superman. this guy...
我指
I mean...
-老兄 你也不错 -你刚刚说的
- No dude, you're probably fine. - You're just saying that.
是的 我是说过 但你想我说什么 说你是对的
Yeah, that's true but what do you want me to say, that you're right?
不是 但
No, but...
看
Ok, look.
现在的女人 不要性感超人
Now, chicks these days, they don't want sexual supermen,
他们要勤奋的人 能干的人
Ok they want hard workers. You know, guys who hustle.
你是个能干的人 麦克
I mean you're a fucking hustler Mike.
你不辞万里来到阿伯丁 老兄
I mean you came all the way out to Aberdeen dude,