-我觉得 -我把钱借给你
I guess. - I'll lend you the money.
- 你不必那样做 - 一定要借给你
- No, you don't have to do that! - yeah, well I'm going to.
你最好考虑下
Okay, hey, would you first consider
今天早上不要去上班了
Taking a morning off from work?
-不行 -我们可以四处转转 然后我就走
- No. - we can hang out and then I'll leave.
如果我不走 就由你发落
If I don't you can... mace me.
-你疯了 -我们去动物园吧 应该不错
- You're insane. - we could go to the zoo, that'd be fun.
- 麦克 动物园很烂诶 - 那我们去别的地方玩
- Mike, zoos suck. - okay, then we'll do something else.
来吧 苏 给自己放天假
Come on sue, take a day off from work
你该休息休息了
You look like you could use it.
是吗
I do?
让我来搞定这些人 让我开
Have me buzz those people, come on, let me take it!
不要开太猛了啊
Not too hard okay?
天啊
Oh, man!
你不应该抽烟的
You shouldn't smoke.
我戒了 永远戒了 我是认真的
I'm done. forever. I'm serious.
不 你不用 你不用这么做
No, you don't... hey! you don't need to do that.
嗯 我要戒了
Yeah but I am, I'm done.
是时候了
It's time.
你觉得我是那种明白人吗
Do you think i understand something?
你觉得自己喜欢我是吗 麦克?
Do you think you like me ,mike?
-是的 -为什么
-Yes. - why?
因为你很有范
Cause you have style.
- 我才没有 - 你有
- No I don't. - yeah you do.
- 才没有 - 有的
- No, no. I don't. - yeah.
你捐赠30%的收入用于慈善
You give away 30% of your income.
-如果你赚多点 你也会 -不 我才不会
- You would to if you'd... make... more. - no I wouldn't.
而且你又这么甜美可人
You're also incredibly sweet.
但是 其实
Well beneath...
其实什么
Beneath what?
其实你有也有疯狂的一面
Beneath part of you is nut.
要送你上公车了
I'm gonna get you bus.
-我会还你钱的 -不要记在心上
I'll pay you back for the ticket. - don't worry about it.
我们还会再见吗
So will I ever see you again?
那样对你不好 麦克 我不擅与人交往
That wouldn't be good for you, mike. I'm not good with people.
-不 不是的 -是的 我了解自己
- No, that's not true. - Yeah, I know it is.
才不是
No, it's not.
那些流浪汉 他们都爱你
What about those homeless guys? They love you.
踢球的那些女孩子们呢
What about the soccer gals?
我呢
What about me?
伙计们 上车
Okay, buddy, all aboard.
麦克 你要上车了
Hey, mike, I think you better go on the bus.
苏 我是麦克 又一次打来 我本不想打这么多的
Hey sue, it's mike. calling, again, I'm trying not to call too much but,
我只是想知道 你有没有收到我上周寄给你的诗
I just wanted to make sure that you got the poem that I sent last week
就是那种长句诗
You know, the sort of an elongated haiku thing...
你知道我家的电♥话♥ 也就是前台号♥码啦
Anyway, you know my home number and of course the front desk.
说真的 我一直在等你的电♥话♥
But seriously, you should call cause I'm definitely around.
一会再聊 再见
Anyway, talk to you later, I hope, bye.
你不是要戒烟吗
I thought you were gonna quit smoking?
我刚戒了
I just did.
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
你来这干吗
What are you doing here?
-你收到我发的短诗了吗 -加长版的那首
- Hey, did you, did you get my haiku? - The elongated one?
-是的 -收到了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
写得不错
It was nice.
你是经过这儿吗
So you're just uh, passing through?
是的 明天飞去菲尼克斯
Yeah, fly out from Phoenix tomorrow.
-我来拿吧 -谢谢
- Here, I'll take it. - Oh, thank you.
那一定是
So, this must be a really
集体艺术品销♥售♥的好地方
Good region for corporate art sales?
是的
Yes, it is.
玻璃 纸张 塑料以及铝制品放这儿
我一会儿要去上瑜伽课
Hey, I'm supposed to go to this yoga class thing later.
和我一起去吗
Would you like to come with me?
-你有男朋友吗 苏 -没有
- Do you have a boyfriend sue? - No.
-最近有过吗 -是的
- Did you, recently? - Yes.
-他叫什么 -Jango
- What was his name? - Jango.
-他以前是朋克 -以前 前朋克
- He was an ex-punk. - Ex, like ex-punk?
前朋克摇滚乐手
Ex rock-punk.
他离开后 我们就分手了
We broke up when he moved away.
他为什么离开
Why did he leave?
他到太平洋的西北岸
To open the pacific northwest branch
开有机酸奶分公♥司♥
of his organic yoghurt company.
-他是董事长 -给你
- He's the president. - Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-最近工作怎样 -还行
- So how is your job these days? - It's okay.
可你不喜欢
But it's not your fantasy job.
我不对工作抱有幻想
I don't really do fantasy about it.
闭上眼睛 选择你想做的工作 会是什么
If you could close your eyes and pick anything what would it be?
你得闭上眼睛 否则就不起作用了
But you gotta close your eyes otherwise it's not gonna work.
好吧
Okay.
经营一家提供全方位服务的艺术工作室
To run a full service state of the art soup kitchen.
楼上有多间房♥间
Multiple housing units upstairs,
地下室有娱乐设施
recreational facilities in the basement,
扩大工作范围
Job outreach.
打打午夜篮球
Midnight basketball.
-真不错 -非常棒
- Really good soup. - Excellent soup, first and foremost.
那孩子呢 你想要孩子吗
What about kids, you wanna have kids?
你知道 瑜伽课里最有用的部分是什么吗
You know what was really great about that yoga class?
是呼吸
It was the breathing stuff.
-可我不会 -呼吸吗
- I don't do that. - Breathe?
曾经有段日子
There are days where I have to
我需要命令我的心脏
Instruct my heart
吸入更多空气
to request additional air.
我告诉自己
Then I tell myself
'呼吸 苏'
'breathe, Sue'.
'继续呼吸'
'Just keep breathing'.
是的 我想要孩子
Yes, I want kids.
我刚问你时 你不确定吗
Were you not sure when I asked?
我没想到有人问我这问题
I just don't think that I've ever been asked.
像这样问我
that way. before.
能再问一个问题吗 最后一个 我发誓
Can I ask one more question? Then I'm done, I swear.
回去时 能不能陪我去探望我母亲
Will you come visit my mom with me on the way home?
她病了 我答应她 回去时去看她
She's sick and I um, I promised I'd stop by.
这些花送给你 市中心正好有个花展
Here, these are for you. There was a flower show downtown.
你真好
That's nice of you.
妈 苏今天早上刚从巴尔的摩来
Hey ma, Sue flew in from baltimore just this morning.
-你做什么工作 苏 -我是装饰艺术品销♥售♥员
- What do you do, Sue? - I sell corporate decorative art.
-我见过你 -她住过我们的汽车旅馆 妈妈
- I've met you before. - Yeah, you know, she stayed at the motel, ma.
我们就是这么认识的
That's how we met.
-你老家是哪的 -我来自哥伦比亚州的马里兰
- And where you're from originally? - Uh, I'm from columbia, Maryland.
你的家境好吗
Do you come from a good family?
不太好
Uhm, no not really.
你家人有什么问题吗
Is there something specifically wrong with your family?
我父亲住在北加利福尼亚的贫民收♥容♥所♥里
Uh, well my father lives in ashram, in northern California.
这就可以说明一切了
Pretty much sums up everything. About, you know...
他把我一人落在体育馆待了一夜
He once forgot to pick me up from gymnastics for an entire night.
你有过很多挫折
That's quite a lot of somersaults.
我不介意 不介意
I didn't care. I didn't.
那只是我父亲
It really just explains more about him,
不是我
um, than it does about me.
-麦克 把那些药片拿给我 -哪些
- Could you hand me those pills, Mike? - Which ones?
左边的那些 麦克
The ones on the left, Mike.
能不能让我和我儿子聊会儿
Can I talk to my son in private for a moment?
我 我说错什么了吗
Did I, did I say something wrong?
没有 只要一会儿
Not at all. It'll just be a moment.
好
Okay.
-我喜欢她 -真的吗
- I like her. - Really?
她有点难以捉摸 但说她
She's a bit of a long shot. But then she's logical
感情冷漠也有道理