如果他们把你生吞活剥了怎么办
-Put me down.
放我下来
Put me down.
放我下来
Oh you're so warm.
哦 你好温暖
I'm gonna kill you!
我要杀了你
-Oh you poor thing.
可怜的孩子
You have suffered much.
你受了很多苦
All your white friends are gone now.
你所有的白人朋友都走了
Soon you'll be gone, too.
很快你也会离开
oh yes, oh girl.
哦 是的 哦 女孩
-I'll have you later.
-我一会儿再收拾你
-Oh god, not Linda.
天啊 不会是琳达吧
-I'm afraid it is.
恐怕是的
-They call this one the bloody bathery.
他们管这个叫该死的混♥蛋♥
They chop off your head and shower in your blood.
他们砍下你的头 把你的血淋在你的身上
-I told you these people kill for pleasure.
我告诉过你这些人杀人是为了取乐
It's too late for her.
对她来说太晚了
-No, it's not.
不 不是的
-Where's the show?
演出在哪里
Where's my picture?
我的照片呢
-Miles!
迈尔斯
-That bastard pulled the plug.
那个混♥蛋♥拔掉了插头
No big deal, I'll turn it back on.
没什么大不了的 我会把它打开的
I'll turn it back on.
我会把它打开的
It's okay.
没关系
-It's too late now, you incompetent fool!
现在太晚了 你这个无能的傻瓜
You have overstayed your welcome here.
你在这儿呆得太久了 不受欢迎
Your time is over now!
你的时代结束了
-Okay, everyone just take a deep breath.
好了大家都深呼吸
This situations getting more fucked up by the minute.
现在的情况是越搞越糟
I've worked for you for 20 years now and this is the reward I get?
我为你工作了20年 这就是我得到的回报
It's these guys youwant, the fourth and
fifth tickets and theirso called protector.
你想要的是这些家伙 第四张和第五张门票 还有他们所谓的保护者
-Motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥的
-So, the policeman's brother has returned for vengeance.
警♥察♥的哥哥回来报仇了
Now your mother will have the death of two sons.
现在你的母亲将会有两个儿子的死亡
-Today, old man, it's your turn to die.
今天轮到你死了
-I determine who lives and who dies.
我决定谁生谁死
-Die!
-去死吧
-While you guys are bickering I think I'll show Emily my projection booth.
当你们在争吵的时候我想带艾米丽去看看我的放映室
-What are you doing, you imbecile?
你在干什么 你这个白♥痴♥
Execute the fourth and fifth tickets.
执行第四张和第五张票
I saved you from your father wanted to serve as a slave.
我把你从你父亲手中救了出来 让你做奴隶
You owe me your life!
你欠我一条命
-You're not going anywhere.
你哪儿也不能去
Down.
下来
-Turn it back on!
-把它打开
-Let me go, you imbecile.
放开我 你这个白♥痴♥
I'll kill you, I'll kill you like I killed your father!
我要杀了你 我要杀了你 就像我杀了你父亲一样
Stop it!
住手
Stop it, let me go.
住手 放开我
You stupid idiot, I'll kill you for this.
你这个白♥痴♥ 我要杀了你
Hey, hey!
嘿 嘿
Don't!
不要
No, stop this.
不 住手
-Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
-Let me go!
-放开我
-Love of god.
上帝之爱
-Come on, Miles, everyone's dead.
快点 迈尔斯 大家都死了
-What about Darren?
达伦怎么办
-I don't care what happens to him.
我不在乎他会发生什么
-He came back to save you.
他回来救你了
He didn't walk away.
他没有离开
-It's too little too late.
太少太晚了
He's finished.
他完蛋了
What were you talking about there, your brother?
你刚才在说什么 你哥哥
-Look, it's too complicated to explain it.
听着这太复杂了 解释不了
Right now, you need to leave.
现在 你必须离开
-I am not leaving without you.
没有你我是不会走的
I already made that mistake once tonight.
我今晚已经犯过一次错误了
-There is still unfinished business.
-还有未完成的工作
-What's this, what's this, what is that?
这是什么这是什么那是什么
-Emily!
艾米丽
-Where do you think you're going, fucking bitch?
你以为你能去哪 臭婊♥子♥
Hey.
嘿
-Why did you come back?
你为什么回来
-I came back for you.
我回来找你
Everything's gonna be okay.
一切都会没事的
-Miles, hold on.
迈尔斯 等等
You're not going to die on me.
你不会死在我面前的
Call an ambulance, he's shot.
叫救护车 他中枪了
-It is Japanese, I'm Mandarin.
是日语 我只会汉语
Can make it out, though.
不过还是能辨认出来
I think it's a name.
我觉得是个名字
I think, Mirutsu, soldier.
我想 Mirutsu 士兵
-I need some fucking help here!
我他妈的需要帮助
-Let me guess, he's from the theater, too, right?
让我猜猜 他也是剧院的对吧
Fucks sake.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hold on, man.
等等 伙计
-I thought you were dead.
我以为你死了
-Does it really matter?
这真的重要吗
-Mhm.
嗯
-Oh yes, yes. -Oh god.
-哦 是的 是的 -哦 上帝
-Yes. -Brother.
-是的 -兄弟
-Yes, yes. -Oh golly.
-是的 是的 -哦 天哪
Oh golly, oh golly.
哦 天哪 哦 天哪
Oh geeze, oh boy.
哦 天哪
Oh god.
天啊
Oh fuck!
哦 操
I never caught your name.
我还不知道你的名字