God, it's hot as hell here.
天啊 这里热得要命
I didn't really expect it.
我真的没想到
I mean, does that count as culture shock?
我的意思是 这算是文化冲击吗
Life was typical.
生活很典型
I really hope Em doesn't nag me about booze the whole trip.
我真的希望艾米不要在整个旅途中一直唠叨我酗酒的事
I'm on fucking holidays here, okay.
我他妈在这里度假呢
Five person adventure.
五人冒险
I hope it works.
我希望它能起作用
I have my doubts.
我有我的疑虑
I couldn't believe it when Em told me she invited Linda.
当艾姆告诉我她邀请了琳达时 我简直不敢相信
I don't think she could have made a worse pick.
我不认为她的选择会更糟糕
I've got to keep it under wraps, man.
我得保密 伙计
I mean she drives me fucking crazy.
我是说她快把我逼疯了
I'm stoked about Big Mike coming,though, he's a good guy to have on
your side in a tight spot, you know,especially like a place like this.
我对大麦克的到来感到非常高兴 他是一个在困境
中站在你这边的好人 你知道 特别是像这样的地方
I just hopes he doesn't pull another Mexico.
我只是希望他不要再搞什么墨西哥事件
Dude hit the maid, okay.
那家伙打了女佣
I'm just gonna go with the flow on this one.
我只是想顺其自然
-What did we miss?
我们错过了什么
-Nothing, the orgy starts at midnight.
没什么狂欢会在午夜开始
-Orgy?
狂欢
You guys gotta be kidding.
你们在开玩笑吧
-Okay, change the subject.
好吧 换个话题
I'm starving.
我饿死了
I am, too.
我也是
Let's get something to eat.
我们去吃点东西吧
-This one?
这个
-Oh yeah.
哦 是的
-This one, this one.
这个 这个
-Oh yeah, oh yeah.
哦耶 哦耶
-That's not what I think it is?
不是我想的那样
-What's wrong?
怎么了
-I'm sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉让你看到这些
It's nothing, hon, it's just something that we're not used to, that's all.
没什么 亲爱的 只是我们还不习惯 仅此而已
-Pretty girl.
漂亮姑娘
Likey to have a piece?
想来一块吗
-No, no!
不 不
I ought to gut you, you dog killer, you animal killer.
我应该把你开膛破肚 你这个狗杀手 你这个动物杀手
-It's still alive.
它还活着
-Do something.
做点什么
-Do what?
做什么
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做
-Put the dog out of his misery.
让这只狗脱离苦海
What?
什么
I'm not going near that.
我不会靠近它
-Pussies.
胆小鬼
-Hey, you good with cleaver.
-嘿 你对切肉刀很在行
You kill dog before?
你以前杀过狗
You sick fuck!
你这个变♥态♥
-Fuck! -Dude, dude.
-操 -伙计 伙计
-Let's just go. -Come on!
-我们走吧 -快点
-Let's go.
走吧
Go.
走吧
-Is this him?
是他吗
-Right, boss.
是的 老大
This is the one.
这就是那个人
We followed him back to his hotel.
我们跟着他回到旅馆
One of ours.
我们中的一个
-So policeman, what do you say about us?
警♥察♥ 你觉得我们怎么样
-I told them I found a cesspool crawling with rats and you are the biggest one.
我告诉他们我发现了一个爬满老鼠的粪坑 而你们是最大的一个
-I ask you again, what did you tell them?
我再问你一遍 你跟他们说了什么
-I told them the giantrat eats garbage from
the sewer and is lowerthan a snake's belly.
我告诉他们巨鼠吃下水道的垃圾 比蛇的肚子还低
Fuck you.
去你的
-No more games!
别再耍花招了
Tell me!
告诉我
What is the policeman's name?
那个警♥察♥叫什么名字
-Nakamura, Seiji Nakamura.
中村 中村诚司
-So, Detective Nakamura, I wasgoing to give you the benefit of a
quick death, but now I have thepleasure to watch you die slowly.
中村警探 我本来想让你死得痛快点 但现在我很高兴看着你慢慢死去
You beg for bullet to your brain.
你求我给你脑袋来一枪
Commence the procedure!
开始程序
-That was some depressing shit.
真是令人沮丧
-Look, we came here for a good time and the night is still young.
听着 我们来这儿是为了找乐子 而且现在还早着呢
-Darren's got a point.
Darren 说的有道理
We can't let this wreck our night.
我们不能让这事毁了我们的夜晚
-And we won't.
我们不会的
Let's have some fun.
让我们找点乐子
-I need a partner for some pool.
我需要一个伙伴来打台球
You want to buddy up?
你想结伴吗
-How do you know I play pool?
你怎么知道我打台球
-Anyone's better than those two.
任何人都比他们俩强
That's Darren, Mike, Sarah, Linda.
那是达伦 迈克 莎拉 琳达
-And you are?
你是
-Emily, and you?
艾米丽 你呢
-Miles, well that's myEnglish name, translated
it's something that wouldn'tmake sense to you guys.
Miles 那是我的英文名字 翻译过来就是你们听不懂的意思
-Try me, I'm polishing up my Chinglish next semester.
说来听听 我下学期正在润色我的中式英语
-Oh actually, I'm not Chinese, I'm Japanese.
其实我不是中国人 我是日本人
-I'm gonna partner up with my bride to be, okay?
我要和我未来的新娘搭档好吗
She's got a lucky streak in her.
她运气不错
-All right then, it's you and me, Bruce Lee.
好吧 现在就剩你和我了 李
-Stop.
住手
At least I hit mine.
至少我打中了我的
-We are leaving now.
我们现在就走
I don't like the smell of the burning shit!
我不喜欢大便烧焦的味道
-What brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了
Night market, right?
夜市 对吧
-Yeah, we thought it would be fun.
是啊 我们觉得会很有趣
-Pretty different from what you thought, huh?
和你想的很不一样 是吧
-Yeah, I admit, I'm pretty lost here.
是啊 我承认我很迷茫
I thought I fit in but I guess it's a whole cultural thing,
我以为我能融入其中 但我觉得这是文化的问题
you know?
你知道吗
-Do I know?
我知道吗
To me, your culture is shocking.
对我来说 你们的文化令人震惊
-I didn't mean it in a bad way.
我不是有意的
I just mean everything's so deep rooted in an ancient ways of life.
我的意思是 一切都深深植根于古老的生活方式
I grew up with a white mom,a Chinese dad, he never spoke
Chinese unless my grandparentswere staying with us.
我的母亲是白人 父亲是中国人 他从来不会说中文 除非我的祖父母和我们住在一起
I wanted to learn so bad.
我太想学习了
-It's a good thing.
这是件好事
Roots give way to family values, honor, honor your parents, honor your brother.
家庭价值观 荣誉 尊敬你的父母 尊敬你的兄弟
-So why are you here, business, vacation?
那你为什么来这里 出差还是度假
-Business.
公事
Personal business.
个人业务
-Okay.
好吧
-So sorry, Charlie.
对不起 查理
Hey, I said I was sorry.
我说过对不起了
It's just beer.
只是啤酒而已
-Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴
-Shut the fuck up!
-他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck right up.
闭上你的臭嘴
Fuck you.
去你的
Let's see you try your karate shit on me.
让我看看你在我身上试试你的空手道
-Mike, these guys aren't playing around.
Mike 这些家伙可不是闹着玩的
-Motherfuckers, come on!
混♥蛋♥们 快点
-Sir, please forgive the white imbecile.
先生 请原谅这个白♥痴♥
He is a pathetic dog that knows not what he says.
他是一只可怜的狗 不知道自己在说什么
Now, this muscle bound monkey is mentally deficient.
现在 这只肌肉发达的猴子有智力缺陷
I will see that he leaves the bar immediately.
我会确保他立即离开酒吧
-What the fuck is with these...
这他妈的是什么..