You know we all go back, Sarah.
你知道我们都会回去的 Sarah
It's fucking complicated.
真♥他♥妈♥的复杂
It's not just Darren's fault.
这不仅仅是达伦的错
-Believe, I know.
相信我 我知道
I'm gonna staple that little slut's pussy together.
我要把那个小荡♥妇♥的阴♥部♥钉在一起
Don't worry.
别担心
-Fuck.
操
What the fuck is this?
这他妈的是什么
What's with this hose, huh?
这水管是怎么回事
Why is there a drain in the middle of the room?
为什么房♥间中间有一个排水沟
-The door won't open!
门打不开
-Linda, are you here?
琳达 你在吗
Linda?
琳达
I can hear you.
我能听见你
-What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
-I see your feet, goofball.
我看到你的脚了 小傻瓜
-She's coming.
她来了
-Have you seen Darren around?
你看到 Darren 了吗
-Poor Emily, she doesn't deserve this.
可怜的艾米丽 她不应该受到这样的对待
-Forget about the damn TV.
忘了那该死的电视吧
We're fucking locked in here.
我们他妈的被锁在这里了
No windows, no phones, no nothing.
没有窗户 没有电♥话♥ 什么都没有
Fuck!
操
What the hells going on, Linda?
到底怎么回事 琳达
Answer me.
回答我
-Fuck!
-操
My ankle.
我的脚踝
God damn toilet paper!
该死的厕纸
-I'm so sorry. -Fuck!
-我很抱歉 -操
-Fuck you, whore.
去你的 婊♥子♥
You bastard.
你这个混♥蛋♥
-There's no need for fucking profanity!
-没必要说脏话
We're all adults here, okay, and I've suffered a very serious injury.
我们都是成年人了 我受了很严重的伤
-You deserve exactly what you get.
你罪有应得
-I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh fuck.
操
-I'm not.
我没有
Have fun finding your way out, asshole.
祝你找到你的出路 混♥蛋♥
-So what now?
那现在怎么办
We're locked in and they're out there and they need our help.
我们被锁在里面 他们在外面 他们需要我们的帮助
-Somebody will be comingthrough that door any minute and
that old guys gonna losethe rest of his rotten teeth.
有人随时会从那扇门进来 那老家伙会失去他剩下的烂牙
It's only been an hour.
才过了一个小时
We just have to stay calm.
我们只需要保持冷静
Just a sec.
等一下
Here.
给你
-What's this for?
这是干什么用的
-If shit goes down we may need to start swinging.
如果出了什么事 我们可能需要开始行动了
This will do.
这样就行了
-What are you doing?
你在干什么
-I just want to see something.
我只是想看点东西
This isn't a VIP room, Sarah.
这不是贵宾室 Sarah
It's a fucking abattoir.
这是个该死的屠宰场
-This is not looking good.
情况不妙
Linda.
琳达
-Fuck, the picture the picture!
-操 照片 照片
-What picture? -The picture!
-什么照片 -照片
-What picture?
什么照片
-The picture from the bathroom, the sick one.
浴室里的那张照片 生病的那张
-They were all fucking sick.
他们都他妈的病了
-I tore this off the wall.
这是我从墙上撕下来的
I tore it off the wall.
我把它从墙上扯下来
Look, look this is it.
看 看 就是这里
-What, I don't...
什么 我不..
-Look, this is it, the drain, the hose.
看 就是这里 排水管 软管
-What?
什么
-This is it.
就是这里
This is the fucking room right here.
这就是那该死的房♥间
-I don't see it!
-我没看到
-Look, it's right fucking here!
看 就在这里
Look, the blood goes down here to this fucking drain.
听着 血从这里流到这个该死的下水道
Fuck!
操
-Why is this happening to us?
为什么会发生在我们身上
-Come on, you want to fuck with me?
来吧 你想和我做♥爱♥吗
I'll stick that sword up your fat fucking ass.
我要把剑插♥进♥你♥他♥妈♥的屁♥股♥里
I got him.
我抓住他了
-You fucking got him.
你♥他♥妈♥的打中他了
-Yes.
是的
Yes.
是的
-No!
-不
No.
不
No!
不
No!
不
No.
不
-One ticket, please.
请给我一张票
-Closed.
-关闭
Private show only.
仅限私人演出
Private show only.
仅限私人演出
-I got friends inside.
我有朋友在里面
Okay, I'll just be a minute.
好的 我马上回来
-Closed till tomorrow.
-明天才开门
-Look, just let me in, all right.
听着 让我进去 好吗
No big deal, I got friends from out of town.
没什么大不了的 我有外地的朋友
I need to see them.
我要见他们
-Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
-Fuck this.
去他妈的
-The old man said private show.
老人说是私人表演
-You're not invited.
你没被邀请
-You leave now, understand?
你现在就走 明白吗
-There's no whites inside.
里面没有白衣服
They're all gone.
他们都走了
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
fucking animals!
该死的畜生
-Number five?
五号♥
Lock all doors.
锁上所有的门
We're missing one of them.
我们少了一个
No one escape.
没有人能逃脱
They must all die and make them die slowly!
他们都必须死 让他们慢慢死去
-Damn it!
-该死
I almost cracked your head open.
我差点把你的头撞开
-Miles, thank god.
Miles 谢天谢地
I'm fucked, I think my ankle's broken.
我完蛋了 我想我的脚踝断了
-Where's Emily, where are your friends?
Emily 在哪儿你的朋友在哪儿
-You like her, huh, Emily?
你喜欢她 对吧 艾米丽
She's all yours, just get me out of here.
她是你的了 把我弄出去
-What are you talking about?
你在说什么
-I've been a bad boy, Miles.
我是个坏孩子 迈尔斯
I've been unfaithful.
我对你不忠
-This place is no good.
这地方不好
I told you guys.
我告诉过你们了
-She caught me and Linda in the bathroom.
她发现我和琳达在洗手间
In the stall.
在隔间里
-How could you do that to Emily?
你怎么能这样对 Emily
You are not an honorable man.
你不是一个可敬的人
-Look, okay, I don't need a fucking lecture right now.
我现在不需要你来教训我
What I need is a hospital!
我需要的是一家医院
-Yeah, what about your friends?
那你的朋友呢
You would just leave them here to rot?
你就这样让他们在这里腐烂
-They're all adults, they'll find their way back to the hotel.
他们都是成年人会找到回酒店的路的
I don't want to see any of them right now besides it's all fucked up.
我现在一个也不想见 况且这里一团糟
-That is not a goodidea and I am not