我把它当作是一个我身上美好的部位 成就我的独一无二
I look at it as a beautiful part of me that makes me unique.
才怪 那就是个缺陷
Yeah, right. It is a handicap.
有这闲劲儿咋不用在游离鲨鱼上呢
Hope you have enough energy to swim away from those sharks.
你好搞笑啊
You're so funny.
你是我约过的人当中最搞笑的
You're, like, the funniest person I've ever dated.
你是佩吉·卡恩斯吗 - 是的
Are you Paige Kearns? - Yes.
你被起诉了
You've been served.
佩吉·卡恩斯
凯西·霍夫曼
汽车损失赔偿争议
哦 他把你告上法庭了吗
Oh, he's taking you to court?
幸好我是律师
Good thing I'm a lawyer.
请告诉我你不是认真的 - 我是认真的
Okay. Please tell me you're not serious. - I am.
得了吧 佩吉 你真这么在意这个吗
Come on, Paige.You really care so much about this,
邻里之间的非闹到法庭上去吗
you're gonna take our next-door neighbor to court?
是他告的我
He sued me.
你把人家车撞了 还不赔钱给人家
You hit his car.You didn't pay him for it.
我就知道
I knew it.
就知道你认为是我的错 当初为什么骗我呢
I knew you thought I was wrong.Why'd you lie to me?
因为骗你比反对你更容易
'Cause it's easier than disagreeing with you.
你可以反对我啊 - 我可以吗 现在可以吗
You can disagree with me. - Can I? Like, right now?
我不是因为你反对我而生气
I am not mad at you because you're disagreeing with me.
我生气是因为你骗了我 - 好吧
I am mad because you lied to me. - Okay.
“好极了” 现在你就这么走了 -有时我没法儿给你说话
Oh, great. So now you're just walking away. - I can't talk to you sometimes.
你从不听别人的想法 总是能遂心所欲
You never see anyone else's side... ever.You always get your way.
就好像每次我们吵架 我都是低头道歉的那个人
It's like every time we fight,I have to be the one to apologize.
这次我不会退让了 - 是吗 我总是遂心所欲吗
I'm not gonna do it this time. - Oh, really? I always get my way?
佩吉 我他妈的都让你打扮我了
Paige, I let you fucking dress me.
我没有打扮你 - 你连这个都不能承认吗
I do not dress you. - You can't even admit that?
我就是这样的人 - 那你这人烂透了
This is just who I am. - Well, then you suck.
“很好” 你现在就是个混♥蛋♥ - 或许我刚找到了我的男子气概
Great. Now you're just being a dick. - Maybe I just found my dick.
随便你 我值得和一个
Whatever! You know,I deserve to be with somebody
欣赏我的人在一起 如果你做不到 那么
who appreciates me the way that I am.And if you can't do that, then...
明白啦
Gotcha.
包裹不会凭空消失的 瓦莱丽
A package does not just disappear, Valerie.
我知道 正在查 联邦快递一直跟我说没有这个包裹记录
I know. I'm trying to figure it out.FedEx keeps telling me there's no record of it.
让我来看包裹日志吧 - 不 我亲自来
Let me see the package log. - No. I'll do it.
你俩要找什么 - 一个该寄往中国的包裹
What are you guys looking for? - A package that was sent to China.
我在这个日志上连一个国际寄运记录都没看到
I don't even see any international shipments on this log.
你猜怎么着 其实我没有及时更新那个日志
You know what? I am actually a little bit behind on that log,
还有 联邦快速总是丢件 对吧
and FedEx loses packages all the time, right?
是几乎不吧 这回害我们失去了一个项目
Rarely. And this one cost us a job.
由于对方没有准时收到我们的报价 他们接受了其他公♥司♥的
They accepted a competing bid because ours wasn't in on time.
提姆和我吵架了 - 哦 亲爱的
Tim and I had a fight. - Oh, honey.
他咋惹你了
What did he do?
那个白♥痴♥ - 就是
Shithead. - I know.
萨沙
Sasha.
嗨
Hey.
你好
Hi!
嘿 - 嗨
Yo. - Hey.
佩吉也来了吗
Is Paige here?
没有 我一个人
No. No, just me.
最近干嘛呢
What's new?
没干嘛 - 是吗
Not much. - Yeah?
我被辞退了 - 糟糕 抱歉哈
I got fired.
- Oh, shit. Shit. Sorry.
佩吉没告诉我啊 - 哦 她不知道
Paige didn't tell me. - Oh, she doesn't know.
那次烧烤聚会后我就没跟她见过面
I haven't seen her since your barbecue.
哦 天啊 我
Oh, man. I...
我知道你俩为了牵线的事吵架了 可是
Wow. I knew you guys got in a little fight over the setup, but...
她跟你说是因为牵线吗
That's what she said it was about?
我猜这不是全部原因吧
I'm guessing maybe that wasn't the whole story?
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
她做这种事很有一套
She has a way of doing that.
那么她也许没告诉你
So then she probably didn't tell you that...
我俩也吵架了
we got in a fight.
她现在回她妈家住了
She's staying at her mom's.
真的吗 发生什么事了 哦 抱歉 这不关我的事
Really? What happened?Okay. Sorry. It's none of my business.
不是的 没关系 可以问 说来话长
No, it's fine. It's fine. It's all right.It's... It's kind of a long story,
简单来说 我俩都在等对方道歉呢
but basically we're both waiting for an apology.
让佩吉道歉啊
From Paige?
希望你撞大运吧
Good luck with that.
抱歉你丢了工作
Sorry about your job.
嗯 即将满30岁时被一个入门级工作所辞退
Yeah. There's nothing like, you know,getting fired from an entry-level job
世界上再也没比这更让你怀疑社会 怀疑人生的了
right before you turn 30 to just...make you question everything.
我不会 我是说 我希望这事儿没让你这样
Well, I wouldn't... I mean, I hope it's not making you question everything.
谁会在意那破工作啊 你有你最爱的音乐呢
Who cares about that job?You got your music.
这才是最重要的 不是吗 音乐才是你的酷爱啊
That's the point, right?I mean, that's your passion.
酷爱也是有点不得已而为之吧 尤其是当你一辈子都在说
Well, it kind of has to be your passion when you spent your whole life saying
音乐是你最想做的 而且你父母还花了一大把钱
it's all you ever wanted to do,and your parents spent a shitload of money
送你去读音乐学院 就算我想放弃也不能啊
on music school and...I couldn't even quit if I wanted to.
你想放弃吗 - 无所谓了
Do you want to? - Whatever.
现在回头有点晚了
It's a little late to turn back now.
我之前是这么做的 事实上 我过去想
Well, you know, that is what I did, actually.I used to want to...
我过去想去华尔街上班 - 真的吗
I used to want to work on Wall Street. - Really?
《华尔街》是我小时候最喜欢的电影
Wall Street was my favorite movie as a kid,
我去读了一年商学院
and I went to business school for a year, actually.
跟音乐学院一样 商学院的学费也很昂贵
If you want to talk about expensive schools, there you go.
后来呢
What happened?
我讨厌商学院讨厌地透透的 所以我就放弃了
I fucking hated business school, so I quit.
我认为现在回头总好过讨厌一辈子吧
I figured better to turn back now than spend the rest of my life hating it, you know.
你女朋友在哪儿呢 - 米娅吗 她不是我女朋友
So where's your girlfriend? - Mia? She's not my girlfriend.
她会是的好吧 她身材火♥辣♥ 又爱慕你
Please. She will be.She's hot, and she worships you.
说到爱慕 那女的简直是爱慕之王了
Speaking of worship,that girl should be on a throne.
该死
Damn.
天啊 她也太饥渴了吧
Oh, my God. She's so desperate.
我单身那会儿不这样吧
I was never that crazy when I was single, was I?
我想象不来你单身的样子
I can't picture you single.
是吗 你不必想的 宝贝
Yeah? Well, you don't have to, baby.
好激动啊
Breathtaking.
嗯 很漂亮 不过我还是不太确定要抹胸的
Yeah, it's pretty.I still don't know about a strapless.
总感觉要往下掉
I just feel like it's falling off of me.
哦不 怎么会掉呢 他们会按你的身型适当调整的
Oh, no. You're being crazy.They're gonna make it fit like a glove.
看到没 一点儿没掉 - 妈 好了 好了
See? This thing is not moving anywhere. - Mom. Okay. Okay.
当心 你这是要去哪儿
Watch out. Watch out. Where you going?
哦 亲爱的 别总拿手♥机♥看提姆有没有打电♥话♥
Oh, honey, please do not check to see if Tim's called again.
来 要专心挑婚纱 这件要不要
Come on. Let's stay on task.Is this a yes? Maybe?
妈 这都两天了
Mom, it's been two days.
自从遇见他之后 我还没有过 两天内没跟他说过一句话
I mean, I haven't not spoken to him in two days since I met him.
为何不让他想通后自己来找你
Well, why don't you let him come to you in his own time?
是 可是如果他不想给我打电♥话♥怎么办
Yeah, but what if he doesn't call me?
我等下再过来
I'll just give you ladies a minute.
谢谢你 他会给你打的 好吧
Thank you. He will. Come on.
男人都跟小孩似的 你想让他们干什么他们都会做的
Men are like children.They'll do whatever you want.
只需让他们觉得那是他们自己的想法就行了
They just have to think that it's their idea.
过来欣赏下 你觉得他可能会放弃吗
Come here. Look at this.Do you think he's gonna let that go?
你要再这么愁眉苦脸的话 他也许就放弃了 快笑一下
Well, he might if you're scowling like that. Come on. Smile.
结婚可是一辈子只有一回啊 但愿吧
We only get to do this once! Hopefully.
我们能改天再挑吗
Can we just do this another time?
我和我未婚夫冷战的时候看婚纱 真的很奇怪
I feel weird looking at wedding dresses when I'm not even speaking to my fiancé.
赶紧的 我们再试几件 那这件要不要呢
Oh, come on. Let's do a couple more.So is this a yes or a maybe?
不要 我不喜欢这件 - 你现在情绪不太正常
No. I don't like it. - Now you're just being dramatic.
要是你想听我的建议的话 那你应该 - 我不想听你的建议
If you want my advice, you should... - I don't want your advice.
听着 20年后你再看这些婚礼照片的话
Listen, twenty years from now,when you look at these wedding pictures,
一件抹胸的婚纱会显得更高贵典雅
a strapless dress will be so much more elegant.
你为什么就这么想要抹胸的呢 我不喜欢 这不是我想要的 老掉牙了
What is with you and a strapless?I don't like it. It's not me. It's a cliché.
又没有让我显得更好看 我不会在婚礼上穿它的
It's not flattering, and I'm not wearing it for my wedding.
好 为什么你不早说呢 - 我一直试着说呢
Fine. Why didn't you just say so? - I've been trying to,
可是我一张口 你就马上说服我
but every time I try to say something,you just talk over me,
坚持地认为你永远是对的 什么都得遂你所愿
and you insist that you're right,and it always has to be your way.
提姆
Tim?
提姆
Tim?
电影精选列表