Well, Jenn doesn't know everything about me.
我们并没有相处得那么久
We didn't really date for that long.
嗨 萨沙
Hey, Sasha.
小婊砸 疼 - 你最好小心点哟
You bitch. That hurt. - Better be careful.
该你上场了 我们可是按小时计费的
It's your turn.We're paying by the hour.
嘿
Hey.
你的纹身真的很有意思呀 有什么特殊涵义吗
That's a really interesting tattoo that you have. What does it mean?
我不想说这个
I don't really like to talk about it.
哦 我刚看它纹在你的脖子那里 所以就问一下
Oh. I just figured,since it was on your neck...
你和萨沙谈了多久了
So, how long have you and Sasha been seeing each other?
三星期 不过别跟其他人这么说
Well, technically three weeks,but don't tell anyone that.
我们还不想让其他人知道
We don't want anyone to know yet.
为什么 - 只是个蕾丝边之间的蠢八点档剧情
Why? - Just dumb lesbian drama.
詹和凡妮莎约过会
Jenn two N's dated Vanessa.
就很短的时间 - 嗯 但詹知道后还是会崩溃
For, like, a second. - Yeah, but she would freak out anyway.
不过我们已经计划好了 我刚把萨沙从Facebook好友中删除了
But we have a plan.I just deleted Sasha on Facebook.
嗯 我们假装现在还不认识对方
Yeah, we're gonna pretend like we don't really know each other right now.
等我们准备好告诉大家的时候
And then right when we're ready to tell people,
再把彼此加回来 在对方主页评论一下
we're gonna add each other back and comment on each other's pages like,
让人感觉我们刚好上 - 明白啦
oh, we just ran into each other. - I gotcha.
这周围有很多好房♥子啊
There are some nice houses around here though.
嗯 但是你觉不觉得这附近太危险
Yeah, but I don't know.Do you think the neighborhood's too sketchy?
你觉得这附近很危险吗
You think this neighborhood is sketchy?
是啊 在这家保龄馆就有三个金属探测器
Well... I mean, yeah. There's, like,three metal detectors in this bowling alley.
将来都这样
That's just the future.
好吧 可能吧
Well, yeah, probably.
嗯 附近学校也不是太好
Yeah. The schools aren't very good around here either.
哟 都想到学校了
Oh, "the schools."
只是提前计划好
Just thinking ahead.
不管你们怎么决定 千万不要把孩子送去私立学校
Well, whatever you decide,don't send your kids to private school,
除非你们想让孩子和一群富家公子哥一块儿长大
unless you want them to grow up with a silver spoon up their ass.
那要是你住在一个很危险的街区怎么办
Well, what if you live in a really dangerous neighborhood?
我不在乎 我宁愿把我孩子
I don't care.I'd still rather send my kids
送到贫民窟的公立学校也不选私立学校
to a public school in the ghetto than a private school.
所有被送去私立学校的孩子最后都会变成因循守旧的脑残
All kids that go to private school turn into conservative douche bags.
提姆上的就是私立学校
Tim went to private school.
确实
I did.
我们走吧 我爸要锁门了
We gotta go. My dad's locking the gate.
她只是在艺术学校开学前在家小住几个月 暂时的
She just had to move back home for a few months before art school. It's temporary.
拜拜
Bye.
那女的他妈的有病吧 抱歉 我知道你是老好人
What the fuck is wrong with that girl? I'm sorry. I know you like everyone,
你会觉得我很爱挑人毛病 但是请你能
and you think that I'm really judgy,but can you please...
我也讨厌凡妮莎 - 多谢
I hated Vanessa. - Thank you.
我受够了萨沙浪费时间在这些笨蛋身上
I'm so sick of Sasha wasting her time with these idiots.
她什么时候才能跟正常人约会啊 - 她每个对象都这么幼稚吗
When is she gonna date an actual adult? - Is everyone she dates that immature?
凡妮莎这样的都算成熟的了 - 明白啦
Vanessa's on the mature side. - Gotcha.
你能别说“明白啦”吗 抱歉 不过这是我的痛处 你经常这么说
Can you not say "gotcha"? I'm sorry. It's a pet peeve of mine. You kind of say it a lot.
好的 没问题 对不起啊
Okay. Sure. Sorry.
如果她问起我对那女孩的印象我怎么回啊
What am I gonna say when she asks me what I thought of her?
就告诉她你觉得那女的就是个臭婊♥子♥ 然后你懂得
Just tell her you thought she was a fucking bitch. And, you know...
我能说什么啊 说“我真喜欢她脖子上的纹身”嘛
What am I gonna say?"I really liked her neck tattoo."
别 你就什么也别说 我不明白为什么你要掺和这破事儿
No. You know, don't say anything.I don't know why you have to get involved.
你就说看到她幸福很高兴 然后等着这段感情自己玩完吧
Just say you're glad she's happy,wait for it to burn out.
命中注定玩完 - 绝对玩完 是吧
Which it most definitely will. - It has to, right?
当然 所以你就别掺和了 - 嗯 我不掺和
Yes. It will. So stay out of it. - Yeah, I will.
天啊 我只是想让萨沙坐下来听我说
Oh, God, I just want to sit Sasha down and be like,
“事实虽很残酷 但作为你最好的朋友 我不得不说 好好生活吧
"The truth hurts, but as your best friend,get your life together!
你以后不要再玩通宵 和这些不三不四的女孩约会了
You know, you have to stop going out all night and dating girls like this
你要想清楚自己想要过怎样的生活
and figure out what you want to do with your life,
因为再不抓紧改变 你可能35岁才清醒
because you're gonna wake up one day,and you're gonna be 35,
到时你既没有稳定的感情 又没有积蓄
and you're gonna have no relationship,you're gonna have no savings,
你所有的朋友都结婚生子了 甩你好几条街
all of your friends are gonna be married with kids and be miles ahead of you,
那感觉肯定糟透了 我很抱歉 不过那就是现实”
and it's gonna feel like shit,and I'm sorry, but that's the reality."
好吧 你还是在掺和
Yeah. That's not staying out of it.
明显这些我都不会跟她讲嘛
Well, obviously I'm not gonna say any of that to her.
你们这对儿真讨人喜欢啊 凡妮莎看上去
You two are a really cute couple.Vanessa seems, like,
很自信 对自己很有把握
really confident and, like,very sure of herself.
没错 我非常喜欢她
Yeah, I like her a lot.
太棒了 真为你高兴
That's great. I'm so happy for you.
那你们是认真的吗
So, do you think it's gonna be serious?
你能断定自己和凡妮莎共度一生吗
Could you, like,see yourself ending up with Vanessa?
这我不知道 就目前来看进展很不错 嗯 所以
I don't know. I mean,it's going really well. Yeah. So...
我想说 你虽然不了解她 但她真的很酷
I mean, I know you don't know her,but she's really cool.
哦 关于这点我很确定
Oh, I'm sure she is.
但怎么说呢 你俩可能白天不懂夜的黑
But, you know, you guys might be, like,just too different to really get each other.
什么意思啊
What does that mean?
我也说不清 只是有时创新人士和
I don't know. Sometimes just really super creative types
保守的人不太合得来
don't really mesh that well with people who are more, you know, traditional.
我保守
I'm traditional?
不不不不不不 你只是条条框框的很多
No. No, no, no, no, no.You're just more, you know, organized.
凡妮莎就很有自♥由♥精神
Vanessa is like a total free spirit.
你知道吗 有时我半夜醒来
You know? Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night,
看见她起来在写刚刚做的梦 我读过其中一些
and she's up writing down a dream she just had. And I've read a few of them.
天啊 太不可思议了 都是些完整的故事
Oh, my God. Like, it's incredible.They're complete stories.
那感觉就像她大脑就是这样运作的 她梦的都是故事
Like, that's just how her brain works.She dreams in stories.
那凡妮莎想当正式作家吗
So, does Vanessa want to be a writer, like for work?
因为她现在没正式工作 是吧
'Cause she doesn't have a job right now, right?
嗯 她只是花点儿时间想清楚自己真正想要做什么
Yeah, she's just taking some time to figure out what she really wants to do,
比起某些仅因需要稳定就选在学校边落住的人
which I respect a lot more than some people who just pick some path
我还是更敬仰凡妮莎的品质
right out of school because they need stability.
哦 你需要慢点吗 - 不用 你呢
Oh, do you need to slow down? - No. Do you?
不用 我好着呢
No. I'm fine.
我也没事 - 那就好
I'm good too. - Good. Good.
嗨 嗨
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. Hey.
为什么你就不能赔我钱呢 - 你当时可是停在我的车道上了
Why can't you just pay for the damage? - You were parked in our driveway.
你撞坏了我的车 你撞坏我的
You hit my car. You hit my...
好了 大家都冷静一下 - 没事 提姆 我能搞定 你知道吗
Okay, let's... Let's calm down a second. - It's okay, Tim. I got it. You know what?
保险公♥司♥还在查明究竟是谁的错
The insurance companies are still trying to determine who was at fault here.
好了 你明白吗 我这人很好的 我他妈的当爹了都
Okay, you know what? I'm a nice guy, okay? I'm a fucking dad.
我没想打劫你 只想求得公正
I'm not... I'm not trying to rip you off here.I just want what's right.
你觉得被误会了 对此我很很抱歉
I'm sorry that you feel wronged in this situation.
好吧 你这人简直难以置信 下次你开车发短♥信♥可别把我孩子给撞了
Okay, you're unbelievable. Don't run over my kids next time you're texting and driving.
我开车不发短♥信♥的 - 能别骗人不
- I do not text and drive. - Seriously?
哥们 她一直这么干 我见过
Dude, she does it all the time.I see her.
就是你 就是你
You... You.
天啊
Jesus!
可能我是在GPS上输入一些东西
Maybe I was entering something into my G.P.S. Maybe.
等等
Wait...
嗨 - 什么事
Hey. - What's up?
或许你该把钱赔给他 - 什么
Maybe we should just pay him. - What?
我们总不能因为这件事就和邻居吵来吵去的吧
Well, we don't need to be in a fight with our neighbor over this.
也许你赔他几百块钱 道个歉
Maybe we just give him a couple hundred bucks, you say you're sorry,
这事儿就过去了 - 但我什么都没做错啊
we'll be done with it. - But I didn't do anything wrong.
我也没说是你的错啊 虽然你开车时
I'm not saying you did. I mean, although you're not really supposed to use the G.P.S.
真不该往GPS输东西 但那 - 哦 所以你觉得是我的错了
while you're driving. But that's... - Oh, so you do think it's my fault.
我不知道是谁的错 我当时没在这儿
I don't know whose fault it was.I wasn't there.
那么 很好 很高兴知道我被质疑时你不相信我
So, great. Good to know that when in doubt, you're not on my team.
佩吉
Paige.
走吧 打高尔夫要迟到了
Just go. You're gonna be late for golf.
打高尔夫没有迟到这一说 - 随便啦 走就是了
You can't really be late for golf. - Whatever. Just go.
好的
Okay.
爽死了 - 是嘛 你喜欢我这样对你
That feels good. - Yeah? You like that?
嗯 - 这是我的招牌动作
Yeah. - It's my signature move.
“招牌动作” - 没错
"Signature move." - Yeah.
你竟然和凡妮莎
You and Vanessa?
不 没有 我
No. No. I...
还没呢 什么都没发生呢 我俩只是有这方面的想法
Not yet. Nothing happened yet.We've just been talking about it.
那就好 你吓死我了
Good. You scared me.
你觉得詹知道后会不会崩溃啊
You think Jenn would really freak out?
萨沙 还崩溃呢 我看死的心都有 - 好吧
Sasha, Jenn would die. - Okay.
好啦 那我不和她搞在一起了
电影精选列表