Oh. I haven't seen that.
不打紧 只要你看过《谋杀绿脚趾》
Well, as long as you've seen Lebowski.
我只看过前半部分
Well, I've seen the first half of it.
什么
What?
你刚是说你看了《谋杀绿脚趾》的前半部分然后就把它关了
Are you saying you watched the first half of The Big Lebowski, then you shut it off?
我觉得 你现在的态度 就跟我刚对你说我是性犯罪者似的
I... I feel like you're treating me as though I just told you that I'm a sex offender.
哇 我必须告诉你 没看完电影更糟糕
Wow. That... I mean, this is much worse, I have to tell you.
我的天啊
My goodness.
你结婚了吗 - 什么
Are you married? - What?
你“丈夫”给你打电♥话♥ - 哦 不是
"Husband" is calling you. - Oh. No.
这是我最好的朋友萨沙 我们会开这种傻傻的玩笑
That's my best friend Sasha.We just have this stupid joke.
我这就证明给你看
Okay, I'll prove it to you.
嗨 萨沙
Hi, Sasha.
你接电♥话♥了 这说明你跟我一样约会都很烂
Okay, you're answering the phone, which means you had just as shitty of a date as I did.
要不然就是你喝得大醉 一小时后就跟他上♥床♥了 然后他就走了
Or you just got really wasted and fucked him like an hour into it and he's already gone.
还记得吗 那男的叫什么来着 科里
Remember that?What was that guy's name, Cory...
我过会儿再打给你
I'll call you back.
科里哈 - 那个
Cory? - That...
科里只花了一小时就和你上♥床♥了 - 我
It only took Cory an hour? - I...
我平常不那样的
I don't usually do things like that...
他到底怎么办到的 - 这个嘛
What were his moves? - It was...
我不计较这个 - 好的
You know what? I'm over it. - Okay.
有啥啊
It's fine.
我们都做过这种事
We all have our Corys.
你打过来了 约会怎么样
There you are. How was your date?
你先说 - 从哪开始讲呢
You first. - Where do I start?
她说话中音
Well, she is a baritone.
她手腕处有一个女性符号♥的纹身
She has a tattoo of the female symbol on her wrist,
她的车牌号♥是“BABY BOI”
and her license plate says "BABY BOI," with an "I."
你在尿尿吗 - 嗯
Are you peeing? - Yeah.
我喜欢你在尿尿前打给我
I love how you call me right before you pee...
而不是让我花10秒钟等你尿完
instead of just waiting the 10 seconds till you're done.
等一下
Hold on one second.
我开了外音 刷牙呢
You're on speaker now.I'm brushing my teeth.
我觉得这次约会我最喜欢的部分是她竖起两个指头
I think that my favorite part of the date was when she put up two fingers...
说“坐上去”的时候
and said... "Sit on it."
什么 为毛啊
What? Why?
不知道 我觉得她想调情来着
I don't know.I think she thought she was flirting.
你呢 和“明白啦”先生约得怎么样 他有穿印句子的T恤吗
So, how was your date with "Gotcha"? Was he wearing a message tee?
他穿着呢
He was.
还总说电影台词 大部分时候我都不懂
And he quotes movies a lot.I didn't even get most of the references.
像什么“我起得早 尿的好”
Like, "I wake up in the morning and piss excellence."
《塔拉德加之夜》
Talladega Nights.
我想 我们会像之前计划好的孤独终老的
Well, I guess we're gonna end up dying alone like planned.
实际上 他又约我 我答应了
Actually, he asked me out again,and I said yes.
我不知道 跟他在一起很有趣
I don't know.I kind of had fun with him.
很好 你们什么时候再约
Cool. When are you guys going out again?
明天
Tomorrow.
咱俩到底谁才是拉拉啊
Which one of us is the lesbian?
他妈的
Fuck.
嗨 我刚没看到你
Hey. I didn't see you in there.
那你也没看见我的车吗
You didn't see my car either?
是它挡着我的路了
Well, it was blocking my driveway, so...
我不认为它挡你道了 这个停车位很宽
I wouldn't say it's blocking your driveway.It's got a pretty wide berth here.
嗯 但你越线了
Yeah, but you're over the line.
越线 - 没错
Over the line? - Yeah.
这个 这条线
This... The line.
嗯 好吧 就算我越线在先
Yeah, well, even if I were over the line,
那也不意味着你就能撞我车吧
I don't think that means you can just run into my car.
我上班要迟到了 都是邻居 这事能不能一会再处理
I'm gonna be late for work, so can we just deal with this later since we're neighbors?
我今天就该上报保险解决
I should report this to my insurance today.
这车还全新呢 我老婆会杀了我的 你也交车险了 是吧
I mean, it's a brand-new car. My wife would kill me. You're insured, right?
当然交了 - 好的
Of course I'm insured. - Okay.
我真看不出这怎么就是我的错了
I really don't see how this is my fault.
嗯 我们让保险公♥司♥全权处理
Yeah. Well, you know, we can just let the insurance companies deal with all that.
好了
Okay.
给你 谢谢
There you go. Thank you.
小心开车 - 一向如此
Drive safe. - I always do.
你做到了
You... You got it.
格鲁斯曼公♥司♥ 请不要挂机
Grossman Properties. Please hold.
忙吗 - 忙啊
Busy day? - Oh, yeah. Yeah.
把该干的都干完了 所以我想看下新闻
Finished everything I had to do,so I thought I'd catch up on the news.
你能确保这个今天寄出去吗
Will you make sure this goes out today?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
或许你可以分分信件 反正你也没事干
And maybe you can work on separating the mail since you're not doing anything else.
我分过了 花了大概10分钟
Oh, I already did it.Took like 10 minutes.
好吧 一般来讲 上班时间里凡是有闲暇的
Okay, well, in general,whenever you have downtime,
虽然我在你这岗位时就没闲暇 但既然你有
which I don't remember having when I had your job. But since you do,
那你最好还是读读与公♥司♥相关的内容
it might be a good idea for you to read something related to the company.
我们有5个项目这周刚刚开工
We just started construction on five projects this week.
这些项目你都熟悉吗
Are you familiar with all of them?
还没有 这是个好建议 多谢你 瓦莱丽
Not yet. But that's great advice.Thank you, Valerie.
很好 - 拜拜
Great. Okay. - Bye.
门没 - 抱歉 门没开吗
It didn't... - I'm sorry. That didn't buzz you in?
没有 - 好的 再试一下
No. - Okay. Try again.
开了吗 - 没有 还是没
Did you get it? - No. It's still...
再试一次
One more time.
我还是
I just...
一上午都好着呢 抱歉 开了吗
It's been acting up all morning.I'm sorry. Got it?
嗯 谢谢 - 没事 拜拜
Yeah. Thank you. - Okay. Bye.
嗨
Hey!
开门 我要在你厕所拉屎
Open up. I gotta poop in your toilet.
你好 - 天啊
Hi. - Oh, my God.
萨沙 我是提姆
Sasha, I'm Tim.
你好 天啊 - 你好
Hi. Oh, God. Yeah. - Hi.
还好吗 抱歉 佩吉没告诉你我加入你们的电视之夜吗
How are you? I'm sorry. Did Paige not tell you that I was crashing your TV night?
没有 不过没关系 - 进来吧
No. It's okay. - Come on in.
抱歉刚说的上厕所的话太粗俗了
I'm sorry that I was so gross about the bathroom thing before.
我不知道还有其他人在这儿 我
I just didn't know anyone else was here, and I...
没关系 每个人都要拉屎嘛 - 没错
Hey, everybody poops. - Yeah.
很好 你们俩见过面了 我去拿酒
Oh, good. You two met.I'll go get the wine.
好了 我去帮她 - 见到你很高兴
Okay. I'll go help her. - Nice to meet you.
哥们儿 为什么不告诉我提姆也来
Dude. Why didn't you tell me Tim was gonna be here?
我也是一小时前才知道的
I didn't know until like an hour ago.
他下班回家的路上给我打电♥话♥ 我想这应该会很好玩
He called me on his way home from work,and I thought it'd be real fun.
好吧 真想你能给我提前预警一下 我就不会
Well, I wish you would have warned me because then I wouldn't have...
穿一件露裆的睡衣了
worn pajama pants with a hole in the dick.
你化妆了 穿的又不是睡衣 你看起来真漂亮
You're wearing makeup and real clothes. You look pretty.
这男的穿的是编的皮带 他不会评头论足的
The guy is wearing a braided belt.He's not judging.
他知道我们要看的是《全美超模大赛》 是吗
And he knows we're watching Top Model, right?
嗯 他从没看过 这得多好玩啊
Yeah. He's never seen it before.How fun is this gonna be?
我母亲是我最能依赖的人
My mom was my rock,
她总能给我力量
and she... you know, gave me strength.
等等 她母亲不是抛弃她了吗 - 嗯 不过这件事很复杂
Wait, now, didn't her mom abandon her? - Yes, but it's complicated.
我知道
...I know that...
茶道和选超模有什么关系
Okay, now, what does a tea ceremony have to do with modeling?
你先看 一会我再给你解释
Just watch it,and I'll explain it to you later.
好的 在我逼你看《谋杀绿脚趾》的时候我也会这样对付你的
Okay. I'm gonna remember this when I'm making you watch Lebowski.
你从没看过《谋杀绿脚趾》 - 多谢
You've never seen Big Lebowski? - Thank you.
我看过前半部分 - 前半段
I've seen the first half of it. - The first half?
这电影实际上很搞笑的
It's actually pretty funny.
“你看出来怎么回事没 拉里” - 什么
"Do you see what happens, Larry?" - What?
“你看出来和陌生人肛♥交♥的后果没”
"Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass?"
哦 是电影里的台词 - 好吧
Oh, right. That's from the movie. - Okay.
这两个是姐妹 对吗 - 哪两个
Now, those two are sisters, right? - Which two?
那个和 等下 现在画面里没她
That one and the... Wait. They're not showing her.
等等 这个和之前那个
Okay, wait. That one and then that one right there.
实际上 她俩互相讨厌 因为她们都是拉丁裔
Actually, they hate each other 'cause they're both Latinas,
节目很快要淘汰一个拉丁裔的选手
and they know that one Latina's gonna get eliminated soon.
明白了 萨沙 她俩都是辣妹 是吧 是你喜欢的类型
I see. Well, they're both hot.Right, Sasha? That is your type.
是吧 很火♥辣♥
电影精选列表