你真实的生活是什么样的
Look, we're going to get our apartment.
听着 我们就要有新的公♥寓♥了
Maybe not today, but it's going to happen.
也许还有一段时间 但迟早会有的
And when it does, you can think about dating a guy like David.
等那一天来临时 你可以考虑跟一个像大卫这样的人约会
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you!
谢谢
Hey John. Hey.
约翰 你好 你好呀
Pass it off? Yeah.
都卖♥♥了吗 是的
Nice doing business with you.
跟你做生意总是这么愉快
How much do we have?
现在我们有多少钱了
With what you just gave me...
加上你刚给我的
almost enough for one month's rent
差不多有一个月的房♥租了
not including a security deposit.
不算押金的话
Yes!
太棒了
Girl, keep that in the front of your mind.
你看 这才咱们目前的头等大事!
I can't keep the lie going that long.
我不能一直骗他吧
Oh bitch please, this is getting boring.
你真没意思
Now, clean yourself up,
现在你把自己收拾一下
and find a nice guy to spend the night with tonight.
找个帅哥共度良宵
Preferably one you won't get attached to.
玩玩就可以 别认真
I love you.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
A handsome model in a tux
一个穿着礼服的英俊模特
is running through the rain looking for her
奔跑在雨中只为了寻找
the beautiful one that he's lost.
他丢失的爱人
He's in the middle of Times Square.
他站在时代广场的中心
He can't find her.
却找不到她
He stops running.
他于是停了下来
He takes the Moon Drill whiskey out of his breast pocket
从他胸部口袋拿出月亮之钻威士忌
Boom! Thunder claps! The music swells.
突然间电闪雷鸣 音乐涌动
He unscrews the cap.
他扭开瓶盖
Everything freezes.
一切都静止了
He sees her across the square.
他的爱人出现在了广场对面
Her eyes sear into his.
他们四目相对
He strides over to her, takes a sip of the whiskey,
他大步走向她 抿了一口酒
the clouds part, the sun shines,
云散日出
he dips her into a passionate kiss.
他们热烈相吻
He holds the whiskey up,
他举起了他的威士忌
Moon Drill Whiskey.
月亮之钻威士忌
"One sip makes the chaos go away."
"一饮解千愁"
Good work David. We are so getting drunk tonight.
创意不错 大卫 今晚咱们一定要不醉不归
It's something Callie said to me.
这其实是凯莉的主意
I get it. You have a girlfriend.
我懂了 你有女朋友了
Let's do karaoke.
咱们去唱歌♥吧
Hey, what's going on? You guys go to NYU, right?
嘿 大伙们 你们是纽约大学学生 对吧
You should definitely come check out this party tonight.
你今晚一定得来这个派对
It's gonna be awesome.
一定会很棒的
Free shots if you say my name at the door.
在门口报我的名字 再送几杯酒
Hey, what's going on guys?
嘿 大伙们
You guys go to NYU, right?
你们是纽约大学的学生 对吗
Check out this party tonight. Say my name at the door, all right?
一定要来参加这个派对 记得报我的名字 好吗
You guys go to NYU?
你们是纽约大学的学生吗
You should definitely check out that party tonight.
今晚一定要来参加这个派对
It's going to be awesome.
一定会很棒的
Hey, start of school party tonight.
嘿 今晚有学期初派对
Open bar with your ID.
拿着你的学生证就能参加
You should come.
要来哦
It's going to be great. You know, big back to school mixer.
派对会很棒的 大家刚返校
Thanks. I think I will.
谢谢 我想我会去的
Yeah, yeah! I'm Alex, by the way.
太好了 对了 我叫艾利克斯
Jessie.
我叫杰西
Jessie. It's nice to meet you.
杰西 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too. I hope to see you there.
我也很高兴认识你 希望能在派对上见到你
Yep, see you later.
好 一会见
All right.
就这么说定了
Donna, Kelsey, I'm glad you guys made it.
唐娜 切尔西 你们能来我真高兴
Good to see you...
很高兴见到你
Alex!
艾利克斯
Hey! Jessie, right?
嘿 你叫杰西 对吧
Yeah, yeah.
嗯啊
I'm glad you made it, come on baby let's go inside.
真高兴你能来 咱们进去吧
I'm sorry you have to have ID.
请出示一下你的证件
Listen, I actually think I forgot it at the dorm.
哎呀 我好像忘在宿舍了
You're not going to make me go all the way back are you?
你不会让我跑回去拿吧
Just bring your ID, and I'll be happy to let you in.
没有证件 我们不能让你进去
Hey... Come on.
嘿 别这么死板
Are you fucking kidding me?
你这是什么意思
You can tell I'm a student.
一看我就是个学生啊
Miss, a lot of people look like students.
这位女士 很多人看起来像学生
For all I know, you're a serial killer stalker.
在我看来 你是一位连环杀手
Now either come back with your ID,
要么你拿了证件回来
or leave and stop blocking the door.
要么就离开这里
Whoa, everybody just calm down, all right?
大家都冷静点
We can just walk back to your dorm.
不然我陪你回去拿吧
It's only a couple blocks, right?
就几个街区 也不远啊 是吧
Yeah, well that's not the point.
是的 但这不是重点
And this party is going to be fucking lame,
这个派对一定无聊透了
so let's go.
咱们走
Actually, I got a lot of friends in here,
但我还有朋友在这啊
so I'm not going to blow this party off.
所以我不能走
You can go back and get your ID,
你回去拿你的证件吧
or don't.
不拿的话
It's whatever.
我就不陪你玩了
Well, what are you looking at?
瞅啥瞅
I mean, fuck you.
你们都去死吧
God...
上帝啊
Ah yes, alone at last.
终于一个人了
Oh yeah, you pretty little whore
嗯你这个小骚货
Gag on it.
塞到嘴里去
No, fucking way.
妈的不可能
Oh my God.
我的天哪
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吗
I'm sorry. Here, come on.
对不起 我来擦擦
Don't, don't, don't.
别别别
Do you have any idea how expensive this shirt is?
你知道这个衬衫有多贵吗
I'm sorry, I'm a klutz.
抱歉 我笨手笨脚的
Get the fuck off of me. I don't want you to clean me.
滚开 我不想你来擦
Hey, hey, hey take it easy.
哎哎 兄弟你放轻松些
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的是谁啊
Is this your girlfriend?
她是你女朋友
I'm just trying to have a good time.
我只想大家和和气气的
Get her the fuck out here.
带她滚
Can I get some club soda please?
请给我一杯苏打水
Thank you.
谢谢
Fuck you. Get the fuck out of here.
操♥你♥妈♥ 给我滚
Thank you.
谢谢你
That guy was a dick.
那个男人是个混♥蛋♥
Right?
是吧
Can I get you something to drink?
我帮你点些喝的吧
Vodka soda?
伏特加苏打水
I told you, you were putting it in the wrong way.
我跟你说过你搞错了
Okay, you open this, and I'll be right back.
你把酒打开 我去去就来
Fuck yeah. You pretty little whore. Fuck.
操 你这个小骚货 爽
Gag on it.
塞到嘴里去
Yes, fucking bitch.
嗯 小贱♥人♥
Oh fuck.
噢操
Fuck.
操
Dude, what the fuck?
这是什么东西
She even told us about the wig thing the first day
你还记得吗 她第一次见到我们的时候
Do you remember that?
说起过假发的事
Talk about leaving out part of the story!
电影精选列表