我真的很抱歉
You said that he's got no other family?
你说过他没有其他家人
Nope.
是的
They're all dead.
他们都死了
Cece, if we call the police right now
茜茜 如果我们现在打给警♥察♥
who do you think they're gonna to blame?
你认为他们会追究谁的责任
The little homeless girls who were here when it happened.
案发时这里的无家可归的女孩
Then they're gonna take this place
然后他们会接手这个地方
and they're gonna turn it over to the city.
他们会把这儿交给城市
Cece, we could lose this place.
茜茜 我们会失去这个地方
What?
什么
I know he meant something to you, okay?
我知道你心里有他 好吗
I know.
我知道
But look around you.
但是看看你的周围
This place is our fucking dream.
这个地方是我们的梦
We can do something with this.
我们可以重新装♥修♥一下
I mean, we can make this work.
我是说 我们能实现这个
Hey.
嘿
You didn't have to meet me.
你不需要来接我
I could have found it, you know.
我自己可以找到的
I wanted to though.
我就是想来
Come on. Oh, all right.
来 好的
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点
Slow down, slow down, I'm tired.
慢点 慢点 我累了
We can chill when we get there. Come on.
我们到那里后就可以休息了 快点
What?
什么
I don't know.
我不知道
You're being weird.
你变得很奇怪
I don't know, Callie.
我不知道 凯莉
David, you're freaking me out...
大卫 你吓到我了...
Do you do porn?
你拍黄♥片♥吗
Excuse me?
什么
Avi sent me this video
阿维发给我这个视频
and don't try to tell me it's not you
不要试图告诉我那不是你
because it is you in this like...
因为那是你带着这个...
trashy teal wig
垃圾青色假发
which you totally mentioned was a thing with your ex...
是你原先提到过的一件和你前任的事...
So I don't know that fits into it but...
我不知道是不是那次
it's you, and you're like getting...
但那就是你 你在...
crazy fucked.
疯狂地性♥交♥
And then Avi also said
然后阿维同时也说
he found this whole wad of cash in your bag
他在你的包里发现了整捆的现金
and that he thinks that you're like...
然后他认为你是...
a hooker or something.
一个妓♥女♥之类的
I want to be cool with that I really do, but...
我也想不介意 但是...
So I'm just a trashy porn star prostitute hooker?
所以我就是个垃圾黄♥片♥妓♥女♥明星
That's what's wrong with you.
原来你是因此不对劲
No, Callie. Callie!
不 凯莉 凯莉
No, you know what? It is me in that video David
你知道吗 在那个视频里的人是我 大卫
and fuck you, I can't believe
去你的 我不敢相信
that you would be say like that!
你竟然会这么说我
Wait, What?!
等等 什么
No, Stop! Callie, stop!
不 停一下 凯莉 停
It's revenge porn, David.
那是报复黄♥片♥ 大卫
It only ruined my whole fucking life okay?
那只会他妈的毁了我的整个生活 好吗
I was a teenager
我当时还年轻
I had this older boyfriend, and he made me do all kinds of shit
我有了这个年长的男朋友 他强迫我做各种所有的垃圾
that you wouldn't even want to know about!
你甚至都不想知道
I didn't know that.
我不知道这个
Yeah 'cause you didn't fucking ask.
是的 因为你♥他♥妈♥的没有问
Well, look I wasn't watching it, ok?
听着 我没有看那个视频 好吗
Do you know what my parents said when they found out?
你知道我父母发现的时候说了什么
They said that I'm unsaveable.
他们说我无可救药
I can't believe that you would think I'm a hooker.
我不敢相信你竟然认为我是个妓♥女♥
I thought we had something.
我以为我们之间有感情呢
We do! We do. I just let Avi get to me.
我们有的 只是阿维让我多虑了
And that perv actually went through my bag?
那个人真的翻了我的包吗
I make cash under the table at the comedy club.
我在喜剧俱乐部挣现钞
Can we please start over?
我们能重新开始吗
Please, just forget about it, okay?
求你就忘掉那个 好吗
Please, I am an idiot, okay?
求你 我就是个傻瓜 好吗
I promise I'll make this up to you.
我保证我会向你补偿
Wow.
哇
Yeah.
是的
So...
所以...
This is your place?
这是你住的地方
It is.
是的.
Oh, this is my roommate Cece.
这是我的室友茜茜
Hi, it's nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
I've heard a lot about you.
我听说了很多关于你的事情
Yeah, nice to meet you too.
是的 我也很高兴见到你
I don't mean to be a pain
我不是故意刁难你
but do you mind taking off your shoes?
但是你不介意脱掉你的鞋吧
Oh, no worries.
哦 不介意
Outside dirt, you know.
外面的污垢 你知道的
Yeah, of course, of course.
是的 当然 当然
This place is great.
这个地方很好
You think?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
I can't believe you kept it a secret.
难以相信你居然不告诉我这里
Well it wasn't all my fault I mean...
也不全是我的错 我的意思是...
you didn't want to come this far into Brooklyn.
你并没想要来到布鲁克林这么远的地方
Listen guys, I'm on my way out to meet a friend
听着 我现在要出去见个朋友
but you guys have fun, and I'll see you later for the fireworks?
但是你们继续享受 等会玩烟火的时候再见
Okay bye.
好的 拜拜
Hey!
嘿
I brought you a present.
我给你带了一个礼物
Cool.
酷
It's more than cool. It'll protect you.
那不止酷 它会保护你
How?
怎么保护
You'll find out.
你会发现的
Now, go play.
现在 去玩吧
Sorry we don't have a TV yet.
抱歉我们目前还没有电视
We just moved in so still kind of getting settled.
我们刚搬进来 还在置办家具
No worries. That shit takes time.
不用担心 看电视只会浪费时间
So tell me about your weekend.
你的周末过得如何
It was pretty sweet actually.
实际上还挺好的
I think I may have a new client.
我想我也许有个新客户了
Yeah?
真的
Fuck yeah!
真的
Yeah.
太好了
Does the new official brand
请问月亮之钻威士忌的新任
maker from Moon Drill Whiskey want a back rub?
品牌塑造商想要一个背部按♥摩♥吗
Ah yeah. Yeah.
好啊 好的
You're the best.
你是最棒的
What about you? How was your weekend?
你呢 你的周末怎么样
Um...
嗯...
It was fine.
还好
Nothing exciting.
没什么兴奋的事情发生
Happy Fourth! Woo!
独♥立♥日快乐
U-s-a! U-s-a!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
U-s-a!
美♥利♥坚♥
Hey, I'm going to go grab some drinks.
嘿 我去拿点喝的
You guys want anything other than beer?
你们除了啤酒想要什么其他的吗
Vodka.
伏特加
Vodka, you got it. All right.
伏特加 了解了 好的
U-s-a! U-s-a!
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
Happy Fourth.
独♥立♥日快乐
To our independence?
敬我们的自♥由♥
Fuck off bitch. To the here and now.
电影精选列表