你说不能把外面的消息带你你
No news from the outside world, you said.
我听了你的话
I took you at your word.
不过我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you made it, though.
这样我才能感谢你
So I could thank you.
感谢我
Me?
你给了我想要的一切
You gave me all I wanted.
你给了我
You offered me...
以一种优雅的方式死去
...a way to die in a state of grace.
米格尔事实是你
Miguel, the truth is you...
让我想重新活一次
...made me want to live again.
如果不是你让我振作起来
I would've died long ago
我早就死了
if you hadn't brought me back to life.
很长一段时间以来 我都希望你没这么做
And I wished you hadn't for quite a while.
然后
And then...
你让活下去变得可以忍♥受
...you made it tolerable.
我的手♥机♥
My phone...
里面有我所有的音乐
...has all my music in it.
我想给你
I want you to have it.
你的音乐
Your music?
你想用我的iTunes账号♥吗
You want to use my iTunes account?
我想听听你的80年代歌♥曲
Yeah, I'd love to take your '80s tunes.
拿走吧
There you are.
拿着 拿着 拿着
Take, take, take.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那我拿走了
That's me.
而你
And you...
给予给予给予
give, give, give.
希望如此
I hope so.
再见尤达大♥师♥
See you, Yoda.
我看了一部
I saw one.
星球大战
Star Wars.
我不是他
I'm not him.
艾迪
Edee...
事故发生时
...I was driving
是我开的车
in the accident.
我以前经常喝酒
I used to drink a lot.
我的家人被枪杀了
My family was shot and killed.
音乐厅里的枪手随机扫射
Random shooter in a concert hall.
我丈夫亚当 我儿子德鲁
My husband Adam, my son Drew.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
艾玛是我
Emma? It's me.
艾迪
Edee?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!