艾迪
Edee?
艾迪
Edee?
咋了
Yes?
你为什么决定来这里
Why did you decide to come here?
我妹妹艾玛说你有魔力
Emma, my sister, said you were magic.
你想要点魔力吗
Oh, so you'd like a little magic?
所以真的是因为你妹妹而来这吗
So it's-it's really because of your sister?
说实话是的
If I'm being honest, yes.
你现在感受如何 总的来说
How are you feeling right now, in general?
你有什么感受
What are you feeling?
我觉得很难
I'm feeling, um, that it's really difficult
和人相处
to be around people...
因为他们只想让我变得更好
...because they just want me to be better.
所以你不能
So, you're not able to share
和别人分享你的感受吗
what you're feeling with other people?
是的 我意识到我为什么要分享
I did, and then I just realized, "Why would I want to share it?"
我为什么要
Why would I want...
同他人分享
anyone to share in that?
反正他们也不明白
They can't anyway.
但这意味着你独自承受痛苦
But that means you're alone with your pain.
你要露营吗
You, uh, doing some camping?
忙碌的夏天
Busy summer.
和你合作很愉快 霍尔泽女士
It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Ms. Holzer.
谢谢
Thank you.
你最好跟我来
You best follow me.
上去可不容易
It's not easy getting up there.
见鬼 自从那老头一年半前去世后
Hell, I haven't done anything to it
我什么都没动
since the old man died over about a year and a half ago.
他的东西都留在里面了
Left all his stuff in there.
天知道里面有什么
There's no telling what's in there.
我有时间
Well, I've got some time.
这很有乡村风情不是吗
It's pretty country, though, ain't it?
这一大♥片♥都是狩猎场
This is all hunting land here.
你的
Yours.
那条路直通肖松尼国家森林
That way butts up to the Shoshone National Forest
和部落领地
and tribal lands.
你应该不会遭遇非法侵入者
You shouldn't have any problem with trespassers.
你能不能帮我个忙
Um, I was wondering if you could help me out with something.
说吧
Shoot.
你能帮我找个人
Would you mind finding someone to pick up the rental car
把租来的车和移♥动♥拖车开到搬家公♥司♥吗
and the trailer and drop it at U-Haul for me?
在这没有车
It's not a good idea for anybody
可不是个好主意
to be out here without a vehicle.
我会没事的
Oh, I'll be fine.
你以前住过这样的地方吗
You ever been living in parts like these before?
你说你家里人都是城里人
You said your family was from the city.
谢谢你载我来这里科特
I appreciate you guiding me up here, Colt.
如果你能帮我
And if you feel that you can help me...
我会把车钥匙和钱放在长椅上
I'll leave the keys and the money right here on the bench.
我为什么还活着
Why am I here anymore?
也许你不该来这里
Maybe you shouldn't be here.
我一直在想我们应该离开这里
I've been thinking we should get out of here.
不 我们应该去我家住
- No. - We should go live at my house...
不 我不是问为什么我在这里
No, not why am I here.
而是问我为什么还活着
Why am I here anymore?
不
No.
我不会让你这么做的 住手
- I'm not letting you do this. - Stop.
我们走吧 艾玛 别这样 把手
- We're leaving. - Emma, stop it. Get your hand...
你不让我♥干♥什么 不
- You're not gonna let me what? - No.
放开我 艾玛
Get your hands off of me, Emma!
你知道的
You know this.
别伤害自己
Don't hurt yourself.
为了我
For me.
看谁先到来啊
Race ya. Come on.
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on!
快点
Come on.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
这样不行
This isn't working.
这样不行
This isn't working.
这样不行
It isn't working.
什么都没用
Nothing's working.
没用
It's not working!
白♥痴♥
Idiot!
你个白♥痴♥
You idiot!
真是个白♥痴♥
What an idiot!
别伤害自己
Don't hurt yourself.
为了我
For me.
吸一口
Just try and suck on it.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Huh?
我是米格尔博拉斯
I'm Miguel Borras.
这是阿♥拉♥瓦克罗
This is Alawa Crow.
坐起来一点
Sit up a little bit.
你是医生吗 护士
- Are you a doctor? - Nurse.
我们应该带你去医院看医生
We should take you to a hospital to see a doctor.
不
No.
你还没脱离危险 你需要检查下
We're not out of the woods yet. You need tests.
不 不 别带我去
No. No, don't move me.
拜托
Please.
我不能 我不能离开这里 我不能
I can't, I can't leave here. I can't.
不管怎样我们都得带她去
We should take her anyway.
我觉得她撑不过去了
I don't think she's gonna make it.
我们必须尊重她的意愿
We have to honor her wishes.
我得回去
I need to go back.
我来照顾她
I'll take care of her.
你知道该怎么做吗 怎么静脉注射吗
And you know what to do? How to handle the IVs?
她每天都需要帮助
She'll need help every day.
我会和你联♥系♥的
I'll check in with you.
如果不能转移她 我需要采集血样
I'll need to take blood samples if we can't move her.
你是个好人 米格尔
You're a good heart, Miguel.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
嗨 嘿
- Hi. - Hey.
那是什么
What's that?
肉汤 不是 我闻到了培根的味道
- Broth. - No, I smelled bacon.
我要吃的
That's for me.
我不该给你吃这些
I'm not supposed to give you any of that.
阿♥拉♥瓦一同意我就给你煮
I'll make you some as soon as Alawa says you can have it.
你怎么发现我的
How did you find me?
我当时在打猎
I was on a hunt,
我路过这里的时候
and, uh, I noticed on my way by here
发现这里烟囱冒烟
there was chimney smoke,
一年中的这个时节很常见
like any cabin would have this time of year.
我回来的路上发现没有冒烟了
And then, on my way back, there was no smoke.
你为什么要救我
Why are you helping me?
你挡了我的路
You were in my path.
阿♥拉♥瓦说你可以吃面条
Alawa says you can have noodles.
我叫艾迪我跟你说过吗
My name is Edee. Did I say that?
没有你好艾迪
No. Hi, Edee.
如果你肯去医院
You know I would be more comfortable
我会好办些
if you came into the hospital.
你知道你有多幸运吗
Do you know how lucky you've been?
要不是米格尔你早就死了
You would have died if it weren't for Miguel.
如果他没发现你
If he hadn't found you...
没给我打电♥话♥
...didn't call me.