米格尔会把血检结果带给你
Miguel will bring you your results,
我猜你不会进城去拿
as I assume you won't be coming into town to get them.
拿着这部手♥机♥以防你需要帮助
Here, take this cell phone, in case you need help.
不
No, it's...
我们很有礼貌地没有问你
You know, we've been polite enough not to ask you
如果他们找到了像你这样的人
all the questions one might want to ask
可能会问的问题
if they found someone like you.
没有手♥机♥
No phone.
人们可能会开始好奇 你是怎么来到这里的
One might begin to wonder how she came to be in this place.
也许会怀疑你是不是在躲什么人
Might wonder if she's hiding from someone.
我理解你的好奇心
I understand your curiosity.
我没有躲什么人
I'm not running from anyone.
我没有躲 我不是罪犯
I'm not hiding. I'm not a criminal.
我来这里是因为我自己选择的
I'm here because I choose to be.
血检结果
Blood test results.
一切正常
All good.
你的指标恢复正常了
Your levels are back normal.
要我给你泡杯咖啡吗
Can I make you a cup of coffee?
我要感谢你的好意
I want to thank you for your kindness.
但我
But I, um...
没这个必要
Well, it-it's not necessary.
我很好
I'm fine.
还有
And, um...
你带了很多物资
you've brought plenty of supplies.
我很快就能自己钓鱼 种吃的了
I can fish soon, grow food.
我来这里
I'm here in this place
是因为我不想和人在一起
because I don't want to be around people.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是啊
Yeah.
这是买♥♥日用品和静脉注射的钱
This is for the groceries and the IVs.
我认真的我想给你钱
No, really, I want to pay.
肯定至少有几百美元
It must've been at least a few hundred dollars.
不不用了没关系
No, it wasn't, and it's all right.
做对的事不能收钱
Can't take money for doing the right thing.
我们能认同我的行为是我的个人私事吗
Can we agree that my actions are my business?
当然可以
Yes, we can.
如果我最后饿死了 那也是我自己的责任
And if I end up starving, well, that's on me.
我觉得我必须得说出来
I feel that I have to say this.
只有从未挨饿过的人
Only a person who has never been hungry...
才会认为饿死是一种死法
...would think starving is a way to die.
还有更好的死法
There are better ways to die.
还有更好的死法吗
There are better ways to die?
我知道在这里对你来说可能有点困难
I understand it might be a little rough for you here,
但如果你觉得你不属于这里那么
but if you feel you don't belong here, then...
如果我不属于这里 那我就不属于任何地方
If I don't belong here, I don't belong anywhere.
你杀过什么东西吗
Have you ever killed anything?
没有
No.
就杀过鱼
A fish.
如果可以的话我会回来
If it's all right, I-I will come back here
教你怎么设陷阱
and teach you how to trap.
秋天去打猎
In the fall, to hunt.
然后我就不会再来找你了
And then you won't see me anymore.
可以
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要来这里教我吗
You're gonna be coming here to teach me?
你能不能别把其他地方的消息带来
Would you mind not bringing any news of life elsewhere?
没问题
I can do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果外星人降落在这里怎么办
What if aliens land here?
你很安静很好
You're quiet. That's good.
能够接近动物
Being able to get close to animals
而不惊扰它们
without disturbing them.
看起来
Seems that...
这地方不错
this is a good spot.
这比你现在用的东西管用多了
This will work way better than whatever you're using now.
所以兔子或松鼠就穿过它
So the rabbit or the squirrel just go through it.
松鼠 是啊
- Squirrel? - Yeah.
抓到什么就吃什么
You got to eat what you catch.
或者抓只鹿
Or get a deer.
先抓到松鼠是抓到鹿的动力
Getting squirrel is motivation to get a deer.
可以
Okay.
可恶
Damn.
陷阱设好了吗
Is the trap ready?
让我看看
Let's see it.
好点了吗
Better?
好极了好
- Perfect. - Okay.
这是块完美的木头
This makes a perfect log.
海狸帮你干完了最难的事
The hard part has been done for you by the beavers.
海狸有多高
How tall are the beavers,
后腿有六英尺高吗
like, six feet on their hind legs?
它们站在四英尺厚的雪上咬木头
They're standing on about four feet of snow when they do that.
欢迎来到你的生活
* Welcome to your life *
没有回头路
* There's no turning back *
每个人都想统治世界
* Everybody wants to rule the world *
房♥间的灯光照射到你
* There's a room where the light won't find you. *
它来了你看到它了吗
There he is. You see him?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
可以
Okay.
别急抬起来
Easy, just bring it up.
你想什么时候开枪都行
Cock it whenever you want.
开枪前屏住呼吸
Hold your breath before you shoot.
我的天
Oh, my...
这就对了
That's it.
这就对了
That's it.
打得好艾迪打得好
Well done, Edee. Well done.
好吧看着
All right, watch me.
我下次不会来了
I won't be here next time.
你从这里伸进去好吗
You enter here, okay?
然后拉
And then pull it.
可以
Okay.
就这样
That's it.
好吧试试看
All right, try.
能种一片叶子
You can plant a leaf?
来
Come.
你喜欢狗
You like dogs.
谁不喜欢狗
Who doesn't like dogs?
我喜欢猫
I'm a cat person.
它喜欢你
He likes you.
进来吧请进
Come on in. Come in.
来吧波特
Come, Potter.
这地方空了很久了
You know, this place has been empty for quite a while.
嗯我想我弄明白了
Mm. I think I figured that out.
这真的很不方便
It's been pretty inconvenient
你一直把我的椅子搬进去
that you keep taking my chair inside.
那是你的椅子吗曾经是
- That's your chair? - Was.
我上周一句话都没对自己说
Well, I don't think I said one word to myself last week,
然后那首80年代的老歌♥突然出现在我脑中
and then that old '80s song popped into my head
你唱的那首歌♥
and you were singing it.
不得不说唱得很难听
And it was painful, I have to say.
还有很多呢
Mm, there's a lot more where that came from.
不是吧是的
- Oh, no. - Oh, yeah.
欢迎来到你的生活
* Welcome to your life *
没有回头路
* There's no turning back *
每个人都想
* Everybody wants *
统治世界
* To rule the world *
屋里的灯光...
* There's a room where the light... *
我给保留区送水
I bring water to the reservations.
这里一半的人
Half the people around here
没有干净的自来水可以饮用
don't have access to clean running water.
我只是把装置
I just bring the equipment